Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Read I want to be a zebra! Let's read Freesia (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by Cowboy Moment, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Radisshu Prophet

Radisshu
    Eh, I've probably read it.

^ Top  
  2. Yeesh Magister

Yeesh
    Well I'd like to say I learned something from reading all this, but I already knew that the Japanese don't make no damn sense.

^ Top  
  3. betamin Learned

betamin
    I really liked it all. Really nostalgic/warmish ending too. Bro LR.

^ Top  
  4. Anabanana Augur

Anabanana

Sorry about necro-ing this thread, but I was also thinking that because the last segment is from Keita Tanaka's perspective, you can interpret that last scene as depicting Tanaka's death in a more oblique way - that is, he got shot and is now Kano's new imaginary friend. The last scene is therefore from the PoV of the imaginary Tanaka.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.