Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want to sort my inventory by weight

Do you want to be able to sort your inventory by weight?

• Total voters

Gregz

Arcane
Underrail has a very punishing encumbrance system, can we please have a filter so we can better manage our carried weight?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Underrail has a very punishing encumbrance system, can we please have a filter so we can better manage our carried weight?

true rpg fans enjoy boring inventory puzzles and they pop up a rathound barbeque or mushroom brew for +1 strength when in need

git gud. what a noob /s

deama

Prophet
rBfrIwX.png

just

Liturgist
laughing at str 3 weaklings while dragging 4 steel plates with me at all times. i dont even pickup items if their weight is below 1.0

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Someone voted 'No'.

I want that piece of shit to take a step forward so that we can all laugh at him.

You deranged motherfucker.

Master

Arbiter
I said this before but weight sucks and is fucking illogical. I dont know how many times i stopped dead in my tracks in a game because of this shit, doing arithmetics in the middle of a dungeon, wondering wtf am i doing and why cant i just take or not take this item? I seriously cant think of a single rpg where it brought anything to the game other than tedium. Instead something like DX's grid with smaller number of squares seems the right way to go.

I'd want to sort inventory by value/weight so I can minmax my pack rathounding.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom