Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

I will bring buttons back

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by DarkUnderlord, Feb 3, 2019.

?

Buttons

1. Bring buttons back

50.4%
  2. I am a brofist purist

27.8%
  3. Remove brofists too

21.7%
  1. Trithne Augur

Trithne
    :M

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  2. cvv Arcane Patron

cvv
    I haven't been following the thread and can't be bothered to wade through it. What's the word on the street?

I'm not happy with the buttons gone. I feel...diminished. Like a number.

Is it just DU poking his pet anthill out of existential boredom and soon all will be well again or did he make a permanent change out of some deep seated design principle?

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  3. Trithne Augur

Trithne
    DU took buttons away, farmed for brofists to reinstate them, took them away again on a whim. Pretty sure he's just bored and doing this for the humoured everyone is trying to inject into the thread

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  4. Bohr Arcane

Bohr
    DU's just being DU (they came back for 30 minutes and then went again), and now a Star Stable thing is involved. But the butthurt is starting to flow a bit more freely it seems so who knows...

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. ColonelTeacup Liturgist

ColonelTeacup
    Yes! Make him do it in a dress too!
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  6. Modron Arcane

Modron
    You're not Projas.

^ Top  
  7. Projas Information Superhighwayman Patron

Projas
    Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    :informative:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. sardonix Educated

sardonix
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  9. Mojobeard Augur

Mojobeard
    :avatard:
    *slurp*
    Mmmm....mmhmm...
    *munch**munch*
    Mmh-hmmm... mmm...
    *buuuurp*

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  10. BING XI LAO FREE KALIN! Patron

BING XI LAO
    Insert Title Here
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  11. [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  12. ScrotumBroth Magister Patron

ScrotumBroth
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
    200th brofist reporting in, let's do this.

Oh, shit, there's a new brofist counter in case Nano fails, better tick that one off too.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  13. Rakshar Educated Patron

Rakshar
    Up to 66 brofists now to bring back buttons if Nano fails his quest.

^ Top  
  14. ArchAngel Arcane Sad Loser

ArchAngel
    Lol What? I didn't Stalk anyone. Unless you are talking about a retard called Cael that happened to shitpost in both topics I was active in (Battletech and Pathfinder) that I was happy to show as a retard he is. And instead of defending himself that retard put me on ignore and then went to leave lies in topics like this one LOL.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  15. Sigourn Futa Lover

Sigourn
    :dealwithit:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. BING XI LAO FREE KALIN! Patron

BING XI LAO
    Insert Title Here
    Wow, thanks for exposing the serious issues this place has with toxic masculinity and a culture of bullying. We must take a stand against internet harassment and negativity.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    Actually, that is not a bad idea. It is the basis of free speech and civility, after all, long before the sjw co-opted the terms "free speech" and "civility".

• retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. BING XI LAO FREE KALIN! Patron

BING XI LAO
    Insert Title Here
    Negative ratings are not the type of harassment that impedes free speech. Civility is something that places limits on speech, it's not a friend of free speech even when it is a good thing.

^ Top  
  19. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    Wrong.

Civility allows free speech in that it allows people to have their say without monkeys screeching over them like you see in the leftwing media. Civility allows people to politely disagree without aggressively attacking and harassing the opposition with the aim of silencing them. Civility allows people to discuss rather than argue, to debate rather than harangue.

Negative ratings when used properly and responsibily is not an impediment to free speech. However, when people abuse the system, it becomes a massive barrier to free speech because it silences people. It turns people off. Like a lack of civility, it is used as a weapon to silence the opposition, and that is cancer to any notion of free speech.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. which is ironic because you couldn't deal with it and were butthurt over being rated retarded.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  21. Dawkinsfan69 Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Bethestard

Dawkinsfan69
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  22. Sigourn Futa Lover

Sigourn
    I kept posting on the forum, didn't I? I'm simply much more happier ratings are gone.

The ratings themselves don't bother me. It's people not arguing which bothers me. That, and lots of notifications cluttering up my feed.

^ Top  
  23. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    "... much more happier..."

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  24. BING XI LAO FREE KALIN! Patron

BING XI LAO
    Insert Title Here
    Civility is ''you can't say that because it's rude''. Civility is ''I'll be polite to this person as long as they don't offend my more seriously held beliefs.'' Civility is ''Your tone is too hostile and contrary to discussion.'' It is effeminate.
    Codex's negative ratings are not serious harassment. If anything they are more of a satire of harassment.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. Cael Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck

Cael
    You have a warped notion of civility. Not too surprising, given how the lamestream media had co-opted just about every positive word in the English language to suit their needs.

Civility is never about not saying something. It is about saying something in a polite manner.

sjw: Fuck you, man! You're a denier, a child killer! You don't care about the Earth. You should be forced to just breath CO2 and see how much you like it.
    Civil person: I disagree with your assertion that my premise is wrong.

• retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.