Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will bring buttons back

Buttons

• Total voters

OndrejSc

Full Auto
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
And I will abstain from posting feet pics for two weeks if it brings the buttons back.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Codex was way more fun before buttons. I bet you guys complain when there's no quest marker in your favorite Bethesda rpg :P

And imagine you not being able to rate my post "shit" now but having to think of a reply :smug:

qFDXFfz.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
Codex was way more fun before buttons. I bet you guys complain when there's no quest marker in your favorite Bethesda rpg :P

And imagine you not being able to rate my post "shit" now but having to think of a reply :smug:

qFDXFfz.gif
The LSD parrot should be a button smile.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron

facepalm.png

aris

Arcane

qFDXFfz.gif
No fuck that shit, I only want to communicate by assigning buttons. Also I want the possibility to react with buttons to other people's buttons.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I love fisting my bros but a man needs variation, you know?
BRING ON THE BUTTONS, I SAY!

(Plus I like it when Infinitron calls me 'old':oops:)
I can agree that best part of buttons was when Infinitron (or some retard) would put citation needed on my post like it will make me their own bitch that googles shit for them. and I would just ignore their button spam.

Otherwise they were mostly pointless.

Buttons are for instagram whores

Might as well enable fucking emojis to go full retard
Fuck off newfag. Your attempts at getting codex-approval are stupid and futile.

Fuck off old fucking shitstain

Literal fucking idiot that doesnt say anything useful

Only use is to get reamed by 20 men every night like the faggot you are

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom