Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I wish

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Thread for user interface wishes on the codex, let me start:

I wish the codex thread user picture, the picture that appears when you have posts on a thread (your picture, not the OP one) would link to a search of our posts on that thread, instead of the banal, shit, boring profile popup.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wish you would shut the fuck up.
Ignore him then

Ironically, SCO is the only person I've ever seriously considered putting on ignore. He's such a colossal cunt that even when he talks about something boring like a fucking algorithm he gives off such a colossal douchebag vibe that I wanna bust him in his fucking mouth.

ColCol

Arcane

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
checkprivileges.png

What happens if I check the privilege of the rpgcodex?

Lancehead

Liturgist
Unrelated to UI, it'd be nice if the '...Brofist this' message at the bottom of posts used the Oxford comma.

hiver

I wish we do a fundraiser to get crispy a whore. that would finally shut him the fuck up...

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I wish we do a fundraiser to get crispy a whore. that would finally shut him the fuck up...

"Wait, you said you were a virgin before this?"

"...uh, yeah. I was. But you've cured me!"

"Well, I hope it was everything you'd hoped it would be!"

"No probz, babe."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom