Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress I wonder if we'll enter the damned Gates - Chapter 03 is here!

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Travel around a bit and you'll definitely learn that there are such things like the Saudade and the Mal d'Africa.

To me, the game that evokes this sense of woeful nostalgia is M&M Gates To Another World: from the very first notes of the catchy intro song (that will be drilled into your brain as you reroll stats until you are satisfied with them) to the quirky graphics and brutal random encounters, this game has haunted my childhood until I finally broke my Sega Mega Drive and never managed to finish it.

But now it's payback time!

The party consists of a 6 pre-generated characters they will be robbed and left to die almost immediately.
We can create up to 20 characters and they will start in the town of Middlegate (see the bottom of the post for the map), there are other four towns and theoretically we could park a party in one of the other inns and roll a new one from Middlegate again, if we so desire.

We already have a Sorcerer and a Ninja, they know who they are, so I am looking for four more meatbags intrepid adventurers.
Here are the options for character creation
21nmbyv.jpg

Knights equip everything and anything but do not gain spells.
Paladins are pretty much Knights with Clerical spells down the line.
Archers can equip up to Chain Mail and they'll learn Sorcerers spells, eventually.
Clerics save your ass and bash skulls in, they cannot equip Plate Mails and Armors though.
Sorcerers zap things, spectacularly so but anything heavier than a Padded Armor will turn them into blubbering fools.
Robbers will attempt to backstab anything that moves but are better known for their superior thievery skills. Like archers, up to Chain Mail.
Ninjas will try to assassinate shit the first time they attack in an encounter, have some backstabbing capabilities as well as some thievery skills. Ring Mail approved.
Barbarians cannot into anything more complex than slings and blowpipes and will not touch a sword if their life depended on it. They have many hit points and can equip up to Scale Armor.

Gender and Alignment are there only to restrict characters from using certain weapons and entering one or two places, IIRC. Who cares.

A Priest it's more or less mandatory, as the game is already brutal as it is, but if no one feels like rolling a Robber, we will have fun with the traps, given how much the ninjas tend to suck at opening/disarming at lower levels.
I will of course keep a death count.
As tempting as an Ironman kind of game this would make, I simply don't have the heart to roll stats till the next appearance of the Warp, maybe we can have step-ins if we don't have money for resurrections or at death count number 10 of a certain character, you tell me.

I don't really feel like going too much in-depth with the stats and the explanations about them, there are a number of other people who LPed this game and faqs and shit.
Fuck all of that: this is a joyride in the world of nostalgia and the first time I played this, apart from me bringing the manual of the game to the boarding school for waiting and cocktail making and studying that instead of the craft, I went in clueless and almost English-less.

MAP
14lm4ux.jpg

Middlegate is in the middle, duh.

Last edited:

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Prologue: a Tale of Destiny and a Scalding Retribution.

In a barely lit taproom of dubious cleanliness, a bard is getting ready to earn food and lodging as bards often do: bullshitting like there is no tomorrow, and, judging by the mood of the bulky half-orc sitting nearby, it may very well be his last.
The Bard puts down his flute, the only instrument he managed to save from that nasty encounter down in Atlantium, it was not his fault is the woman was married, wasn't it?

208tndf.jpg
: 'Tis a tale of bravery and magic, of might and unending persistence, of-
2nvw7ls.jpg
: it's might and magic, not the other way around

Here we go again, The gall of this purveyor of services, they who dare interrupt my craft.

208tndf.jpg
: Six brave heroes ventured forth, felling as many enemies as the snowflakes that incessantly dance in the sky of Tundara, why the very-
2nvw7ls.jpg
: Ooooh poetry! Look at him go!

Curse you, woman! If it wasn't that I'm as broke as that smug looking elf over there.

208tndf.jpg
: Their purpose was a noble one, to discover the secret that lied in the Sanctum, a mysterious and fabled place that claimed many lives in its-
2nvw7ls.jpg
: As many as your lousy singing, to be sure.

Just what kind of respectable city has only one inn anyway?

208tndf.jpg
: Alas! The very King Alamar The Nth of his name, was in truth an imposter. The heroes, stumbling like practiced fools onto this staggering truth-
2nvw7ls.jpg
: Staggering? HA! Everybody saw it coming!

I could really take the portal to Sandsobar, 10 gold pieces and I'll be free of this shithole.

208tndf.jpg
: as the imposter VARNishes the Sanctum with their fresh blood and paints a pretty red circle of power-
2nvw7ls.jpg
: HEY YOU! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING? THIEF!

The shrill voice of the innkeeper screaming proves to be too much for The Bard, as the robber makes a speedy getaway and the door of the inn swings shut, screams of pain and a distinct smell of burning flesh fill the taproom.

Thus is the reason why inns, on CRON, only employ male innkeepers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far we have a Knight, a Cleric, a Robber, a Sorcerer and a Ninja. One more spot is open.

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Pope Amole V, human good paladin. (though if the name doesn't allow for multiple words, he's just teh Pope)

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
It took me a while, I am learning the prestigious LP-making craft and it sure ain't easy to write in English, but then again, where is the fun in doing easy things?

I present you our heores bums:

Jasede
ra8con.jpg

r7qf7r.jpg

He hails from Atlantium.

zz
dcqw6g.jpg

2vkiz4w.jpg

A Sandsobar ninja.

Azira
2w2ipug.jpg

k9z2tk.jpg

Vulcania born con-man.

Pope Amole V
2rh8tnd.jpg

2ez0klz.jpg

Born and raised Middlegate paladin.

Mutter
2qdpthl.jpg

6qjqxz.jpg

A wandering elf. She lived for a while in Tundara where she met Cappen.

Cappen
2z7qssj.jpg

nwc5rm.jpg

He is apparently part of some Knightly Order, but whoever knew which one is probably dead. Tundara-born.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 01 - How to Screw a Party of Heroes

Sir Felgar was first on his feet, effectively restraining The crazed Bard.
The rest of the party fanned out from their table to take care of the small army of rodents that somehow appeared in the taproom, while an aged and most probably senile sorcerer was fizzling spells left and right.
As Cassandra would later remark: "We were fucking lucky."
Her Tourette didn't help her making any friends.

Gene Eric: Well, the inkeeper is dead.

Terwin III: This won't stand! To the gallows with you!

The rough manhandling of The Bard somehow rekindled the spirits of the patrons, that promptly turned back to their assorted business.

Cassandra: There goes our only clue, now what?

Sir Felgar: We don't need to know the hows and the whys, let's just look around and see what's afoot. If the spirit is to be trusted, we will find our way paved with noble efforts.

As they recall the content of the message given by them by the grooving spirit of Corak,
2coixp5.jpg

231a8i.jpg

the group assembles in front of the door, ready to take on their adventure.

Meanwhile in another table...

2w2ipug.jpg
: I'm saying we want to use a clever approach, why would we use barbarian means to achieve our goals?

2rh8tnd.jpg
: That is why I say you are an unrefined baboon, where is your honor, you thieving scum?

ra8con.jpg
: Will you two lower your voices? I'm trying to read here.

That gave them enough pause. Weighting 140 stones and with a fiery temper, the half-orc could have easily chosen to wear a wall of steel and pound enemies into fine dust. Instead he had opted for a full-body dog-suit of bright blue and the calling of a spellcaster. The reasons for this choice were still something the others were trying to figure out. After all, nobody would want to risk an answer.

2qdpthl.jpg
: I don't really give a fuck either way.

2z7qssj.jpg
: I revel in pain, blood and gore as much as the next guy, but Azira has a point. We could always do a Sandsobar Shuffle. What say you, zz?

Silence. Not unexpected really, the ninja was as talkative as a sepulcher and those were the chatty days. But today was different, there was an empty chair instead of his usual sprawled figure.

2z7qssj.jpg
: Where the fuck is he gone now?

At that time...

Terwin III: Let's stop by the temple, I need to tithe.

Sure Valla: :lol:

sws4m8.jpg

The Hermit: One hundred gold pieces? Are you insane?

jrqiwy.jpg

Sir Felgar: Nothing to it, we'll recoup them quickly enough.

Cassandra: First off, let's get some water.

vygwh.jpg

Sure Valla: How convenient, a Wizard's Eye fountain and right out of the Inn. It's a wonder why people still get lost in Middlegate.

Terwin III :I think the wizard that posted the request lives down this street.

1zc38tc.jpg

1zlr8yh.jpg

The Hermit: As long as you pay.

xpy3y0.jpg

Sir Felgar: Puny goblins won't be a problem, my good man.

Gene Eric: It's just down here.

2vhwsuv.jpg

2eal9oo.jpg

2ef290l.jpg

Sir Felgar: Cassandra, do your thing.

160vifd.jpg

Sure Valla: Let's be careful.

j14psg.jpg

Terwin III: We'll be fine, we have been blessed by the Temple.

2nkne6o.jpg
jqkmm8.jpg

Cassandra: Oh, look there are performers even down here!

4gsz21.jpg

x51d03.jpg

The Hermit: Eat steel, freak!

35bczzr.jpg

qq8fm1.jpg

Sure Valla: Next!

169g2uv.jpg

Juggler: Ops! I dropped a ball again.

20kf9zb.jpg

The Juggler screams in agony

Gene Eric casts Apparition
29bhrfn.jpg

What?! Why?

168wfhd.jpg

Terwin III: grfgh

xophmd.jpg

Sir Felgar: That's the last of them.

200zh2q.jpg

Sure Valla: That was close
Gene Eric: I can stabilize Terwin, but the other two need a visit to the Temple.

2zhp5qs.jpg

Sir Felgar: Hermit's down, it's best we left the chest alone, it may be trapped.
Gene Eric Eric casts Detect Magic
Gene Eric: Yes, there's a trap.

dcqw6g.jpg
blows a dart at the chest's lock

Sure Valla: No!
Gene Eric: Eh?
Sir Felgar: You bast-

2ylr9ly.jpg

10r3gd3.jpg

Once the metal spikes end their pretty dance on the adventuring party, the ninja takes his time looting their bodies and makes his way unhurriedly to the tavern.

2helpw8.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
: It's not a matter of convenience, it's proper form!
2w2ipug.jpg
: and what would you know about form? All you do is bash skulls in the whole day, you're hardly qualified to make a decision on this matters.
2rh8tnd.jpg
: Yours is cowardice! Just admit it.
2w2ipug.jpg
: Do state how my aforementioned statement leads logically to this uncouth conclusion?
2rh8tnd.jpg
: I call bullshit. You are clearly trying to divert attention from the fact that you-

A solid thump was heard in the middle of the heated conversation and a bag full of gold and gear landed on top of the table, sending the mead flagons cluttering on the ground. Ninja he may be, but he wasn't one to do everything silently.

2qdpthl.jpg
: About time you showed up.

ra8con.jpg
Jasede briefly looks up from his leatherbound treatise on the laws of Atlantium and shakes his head, his drooping ears swinging back and forth.

Cappen, as usual, was obsessively sliding a finger up and down his blade, trying "accidentally" draw blood.
In the slow weeks of travel shared with him after having left Tundara togheter, Mutter had learnt to stay well away from his bouts of psychotic rage that usually followed his successful blood-letting.
The man was a goddamned mystery and a savage one, at that.

2w2ipug.jpg
: Innkeeper, another round of fine liqueur for my companions and me.

And thus, another day of frolicking, unproductive debating and jolly drinking games was had.

Last edited:

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Chapter 02 - Trusty Party Members

For an ordained member of the clergy, Pope knew all too well what an hangover felt like.
It's not like drinking was frowned upon, on the contrary. One of the main officious teachings of the cassocks was something like this:

"A drunken mind is a chaste body"

They sure led a sheltered life.
In pally training camp he was quick to adopt the classical:

"If you don't remember it, it never happened"

Which rang oh so true.
Wait.
Maybe that's what the clergy really meant.

2qdpthl.jpg
: Mind-relieving orations only ten g a pop.

And why isn't she shitfaced like the rest of us? The, uh, half-orc he understood, he did not drink so much, but she was downing flagons!

He suspected foul play.

dcqw6g.jpg
keeps sleeping face down on the table, his hiding skills randomly kicking in for a much curious and yet dizzying stroboscopic effect.

2w2ipug.jpg
: The beverage has been plentiful but foul, a spell to cleanse our system of poisoning would be better suited to the task at hand.

2z7qssj.jpg
: Later, love.

As the knight sent off the serving girl with a playful slap to the rump and sat down with the rest of the party, Jasede finished counting the gold left in their possession after yesterday's excesses.

Jasede gestures slowly at the small pile of coins with a cutesy looking paw.
ra8con.jpg
: We've just above two hundred gold pieces.

2w2ipug.jpg
: If you will see in your hearts to lend me say, a hundred of those, it would be a small task for your truly to multiply them at the Arena. Why I would be able to-

2rh8tnd.jpg
: Which is precisely why you won't have any. Have you already forgotten the gold you owe me for that educated guess you bullshitted me with last week?

2w2ipug.jpg
: Why you! Such a despicable way to refer to what in my line of work is called a minor setback. There are certain patterns in any game of chance ever created and your impatience is to blame for betting all of your money during the wrong hand, if you only had lis-

2qdpthl.jpg
: Blacksmith. Then it's time we kill shit for a change. We have wasted enough time.

Mutter casts awaken

Before anyone could say anything the ninja was already out of the door.

ra8con.jpg
: Off he goes again.

2z7qssj.jpg
: Let's go.

2z5sje8.jpg

2w2ipug.jpg
: Sven, my good man! What a fine day to be perusing your merchandise. Why, just the other day I was discussing the quality of your metalwork with some caravan guards hailing from Vulcania, have they visited this temple of smithing?

Svendegard: Maybe.

2w2ipug.jpg
: I'm sure they did, I have had a game of dice that very evening with the caravan-master and he was all but praising that weaponry selection of yours.

Svendegard keeps hammering silently

2w2ipug.jpg
: And yet today I am finding myself in a predicament of sorts, you see my good friends here have made a bet with me stating that they would have found much better gear if they were to take the Poorman's Portal to Sandsobar and visited Big Al's. But I insisted that I would prove them wrong, but it's not the only reason why I am here. No, my good man, I am here because you're not just any common blacksmith. I am here because I can recognize a virtuoso of the molten steel, a magister of the anvil, a-

Svendegard: The fuck you want today?

2qdpthl.jpg
: Armors. You got any?

302874x.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
: Let's hope nobody sneezes at us too hard.

ra8con.jpg
picks up several sheets of boiled leather and expertly applies them to his suit.

2z7qssj.jpg
: I feel less naked already.

A lesser group of people would have been shocked to see the robed figure of the ninja suddenly appear in front of them and swing open a trapdoor.

Not many would have immediately followed him through the door without a second thought.

But only one man in Middletown would smile viciously and pretend not to notice their feigned urge to browse deeply in the corner of the shop.

w7ifkh.jpg

168idr5.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
: Wait, what are we doing?

ra8con.jpg
: You can't fight the urge.

2el3yvt.jpg

3ri1f.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
: That arm...

2z7qssj.jpg
: Fun will be had!

14ag4mq.jpg

dw98ol.jpg

dcqw6g.jpg
vanishes in front of everybody for a few seconds

2w2ipug.jpg
: I would pay to learn this trick.

dynl2a.jpg

2qdpthl.jpg
: Fuck yeah!

4sh5wm.jpg

wbxe1s.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
: gwuh?

v63fc6.jpg
: Blub blub. SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2w2ipug.jpg
: They seem angry.

28c33pz.jpg

2qdpthl.jpg
: Erk!

33kd7kg.jpg

xc4scz.jpg

2z7qssj.jpg
: Stay strong!

elceg5.jpg

292179z.jpg

2w2ipug.jpg
: My handmade boots!

6gj7mw.jpg

2z7qssj.jpg
: Uhh!

2zr2ipd.jpg

9k9dtu.jpg

2z7qssj.jpg
: Come on!

2w5vw5d.jpg

11hz7zs.jpg

2a9o9k7.jpg

2z7qssj.jpg
: Fuck this!

212wxs8.jpg

v63fc6.jpg
: :smug:

ih6wp3.jpg

ih6wp3.jpg

2z7qssj.jpg
: I-I suppose this is a good time as any for a little drink.

Might & Magic II is fun like that. You have your Clairvoyance fountain right outside the inn that gives you the free effect of a wizard spell of level 4 (it'll take some time before the party can cast that). So It's only natural you'd want to try and enter those sweet, sweet secret places, right?
Good, the devs say, enjoy some surprise buttsex.

I have a question though. Does anybody want me to have a little corner somewhere that explains the mechanics and stuff?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I seem to have grasped the mechanic of dying pretty neatly there. :lol:

Sure though, a short update with the mechanics is always nice. I try to include them early in my own LPs, can make the gameplay easier to follow.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Yeah guys, liven up a bit - I'm getting tired of always dragging your sorry corpses around! Good thing you're paying for my drinks tonight to repay my benevolent service...

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
When I said slow going, I really meant it. If the amount of IRL issues slow down a bit maybe I can be a bot faster, well enjoy.

Last time on M&M II:

3ri1f.jpg
: Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

28qx4x4.jpg

2z7qssj.jpg
: Everybody is dead! Party time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 03 - Orcs and Traps
Captain Dee was not one to be surprised easily. It came from close to twenty years of being a city guard in a place like Middlegate, where shopkeepers kept lethal monsters as pets in their storerooms.
Death was cheap, but life averaged at one hundred g and a visit at the closest temple, if you traveled smartly, ran when needed and had some people hired to grab your sorry ass to town if you croaked. Sure you'd have to listen to some preaching afterwards but the chances of being truly fucked were low.

That is why this shit still didn't make any sense.

Cpt. Dee: Let's go over this again. Last week you went for a drink and met the widow, Lady Charleen. After a couple of hours she invited you to her mansion where you spent the following four days.

The man in front of him was still relaxing on his chair, seemingly unaffected by fatigue. They were going at it for hours now.

Cpt Dee: The fifth day the Marquiss found you in bed with the Lady and challenged you to a duel in the arena, in front of half the city.

Cappen smiled at the memory, it had been an interesting fight.

Cpt Dee: What I want to know is why the good Marquiss turned to dust the moment you skewered him with that trident of yours.

2z7qssj.jpg
I don't know. Bad luck?

Cpt. Dee: The Temple's altar boys are still trying to gather all of it to try and resurrect the man, but it was a windy day so it's going to take time. I cannot keep you here anymore, especially since Lady Charleen is not pressing charges on you.

2z7qssj.jpg
Thanks for the chat, then, Captain.

Cpt Dee: I am going to hold onto the trident until the Marquiss can be questioned but you are free to go. Level with me though, Knight to Knight, what Order are you part of?

Cappen was grinning enthusiastically now. It was a question that always made him giddy. Barely suppressing his urge to show the Captain the tenet he lived by, he pulled out a medallion instead.

ae1ngj.jpg

Cpt Dee: OCR, huh. I can't say I know much of it. No matter. You are free to go.

Walking out from the guardhouse, Cappen could not help but feel deeply the loss of the trident. But it was not like anyone else could use it anyway.

There was the nagging feeling that he was forgetting something important in this last few days, it has been a taxing week: when he wasn't roaring drunk he was tumbling in bed with the Lady so he did not really had time to think.

But now he vaguely remembered that there were five corpses in the back room of the Temple, waiting for him to revive them.

noy2ia.jpg

Priest: Your friends are starting to stink.

2z7qssj.jpg
The faster you work the sooner the air clears up.

23u1ua0.jpg

2l8vjts.jpg
x5

2qdpthl.jpg
What happened?

dcqw6g.jpg
rolls on his feet immediately and glares at Cappen

2w2ipug.jpg
May I inquire as to why we are presently naked?

ra8con.jpg
Fur is the way.

2rh8tnd.jpg
Hey Sal. It's been a while. What's this stink?

Sal the Priest: It's you lot. Your friend took his time, a week has passed. We had to burn your stuff because it was rotting with your bodies. Not a pretty sight.

2z7qssj.jpg
I had, uh, matters to attend to. But here's some money for your equipment and clothes. Don't go saying I don't think about you ingrate bastards.

2rh8tnd.jpg
How did you make the money?

2z7qssj.jpg
Extreme panhandling.

Two hours of shopping and a quick stop to have "one for the road" later...

ra8con.jpg
I suppose we are in your debt for now, therefore I present the following motion: to have Cappen call the shots until our next demise, be it for careless guidance, of violent causes and/or stupidity.

It's not like the party was good at working together, quite the contrary, but any chance to dump responsibilities and choices on somebody other then themselves was quickly exploited. Second guessing and ridiculing were their favorite pastime after all.

2w2ipug.jpg
Why, what a marvelous proposal. I am confident that his skills and abilities will steer us on the path of jolly pastimes and easy wealth.

2qdpthl.jpg
smirks

2z7qssj.jpg
Well played, good sirs. Then off we go to obtain a vital piece of adventuring knowledge. Where is the mapmaker, Pope?

2rh8tnd.jpg
If memory serves it's down this road.

2zoejyo.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
Maybe here?

iggns8.jpg

24ctaue.jpg

Four orcs were playing a heated game of dice that had turned sour very quickly, but the party was a welcome distraction to blow off steam.

qzkhg9.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
Take this, greenskin!

ra8con.jpg
15gfcew.jpg

9s48yq.jpg

2w2ipug.jpg
Do you mind if I join your game of chance, good sirs?
ao8dmv.jpg

The orc easily axes him down.

(I wasn't quick enough to cap this but what happened was that one of the orcs oneshotted Azira, not enough to kill him fortunately as you can see from his greyed out name here)

14cgpyf.jpg

2qdpthl.jpg
You are useless.
259lp8z.jpg

2w2ipug.jpg
They just don't appreciate a cultured man when they see one.

2lw88pl.jpg

sb614p.jpg

2rh8tnd.jpg
It's just mopping up now.

2r5zuaf.jpg

2w2ipug.jpg
Sweet payback.

jb79xh.jpg

dcqw6g.jpg
shakes his head woefully as if to say: "What the fuck man?"

keargo.jpg

2qx2rg2.jpg

2qdpthl.jpg
Hah!

kccizr.jpg

210hunk.jpg

(the game keeps track of all the encounters you have, regardless of what party has them)

2z7qssj.jpg
This one went better than the last.

nwhpvs.jpg

ra8con.jpg
Trapped but no magical items inside.

2w2ipug.jpg
Then allow me to display the fine art of disarming. My recent purchase of a fine set of thieving tools coupled with my innate talent at the craft will make short work of this simple contraption.

2ywaezt.jpg

30djok4.jpg

156quci.jpg

Azira lies on the ground right next to the crate, the party has only minor injuries.

2rh8tnd.jpg
I'd leave him unconscious, if only to have silence, but then who's gonna carry him?

2qdpthl.jpg
Makes sense.
259lp8z.jpg

2w2ipug.jpg
The tools are obviously defective.

dcqw6g.jpg
is not amused

2z7qssj.jpg
Here we are.
29wu7fn.jpg

2u8l2xj.jpg

ra8con.jpg
That would be me. I enjoy mapping by paw very much.

Otto eyes him warily but does not object as he sets to teach him.
Otto: Come back in a couple of hours.

2rh8tnd.jpg
This calls for a much needed break. There's this place I went while I was training.

2qdpthl.jpg
Not a bad idea.

2z74ift.jpg

2z7qssj.jpg
I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Amber is it? what a charming name, just when does your shift ends?

2qdpthl.jpg
That's so typical of him. It's party time again!

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Oh would you just look at the time - it appears I have managed to lose track of a few days again. But no matter, a knight like me (heh, as if there's another) can condense a few days worth of violence in a dozen heartbeats (yours, rapidly dwindling). Let's set out for more adventure, I'll take the point as usual.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
You can very well require them, but if I were to rush updating things I would doubtlessly burn out on it and abandon shamelessly.
While I understand that I am as slow as a lame snail, I am trying my best to have a good quality inside the LP.

Granted, they may still suck for some people so it's not that I am expecting this to become the holy grail of LPing, it is a first attempt/weird experiment on my part.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom