Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I would like a Greyhawk - Temple of Elemental Evil forum.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Yes i know that Greyhawk - Temple of Elemental Evil forums exist in other sites but i would love an Greyhawk - Temple of Elemental Evil forum here because here in the rpg codex we can have high quality posts.

Mistress

Liturgist
I don't think the volume of posts warrants having a separate forum for it, at least not yet. General RPG Discussion ought to suffice for topics regarding ToEE etc.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
IGN forums are the pits as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure Infogrames will make one eventually assuming they don't make the IGN one official.

Jed

Cipher
I, too, wouldn't mind a TOEE forum here on the 'Codex site, but I don't think we really need one until after there's at leat an official site, or some other source of information. Otherwise, the posts would simply be speculations on the possible features and love sonnets to Tim Cain.

J

Crazy Tuvok

Liturgist
Yeah but now that you mention it *shouldn't* we have a forum or at least a thread devoted to expressing our love for Tim Cain?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Well, the reason Prelude to Darkness got it's own forums was because there were a lot of active threads on the subject. I don't see too much discussion on the subject of ToEE in the general forum. When I do, then there might be a forum for it here.

Mistress

Liturgist
In other words - GET DISCUSSING! :P

On a serious note, a separate forum might be appropriate if the game starts being discussed a lot, especially closer to the release.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom