Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I would love a general Fallout Forums section.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Now that D&C is dead.

Unless some of the former stuff pay the unbilievable sum of 10$ per year register a new duck and cover domain and start a new duck and cover site.

Otherwise where the f* will i say that Inetplay suxxors and publicaly dream of Fallout 3 ?

Just in NMA ? No way .

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
There's always the Codex :wink:

Though i think creating just a Fallout-related section might seem overkill. This site, although RPG-related, and Fallout-oriented, is more of a general site, not exactly specialized on Fallout.

*waits for someone to completely dismiss everything i said and approve chris' idea :)*

Incidentally chris, might i suggest changing the blue text in your Arcanun mod image in your sig to white? And preferably to make it point out you have Arcanum mods, and not just a "downloads page"?

Psilon

Erudite
Keep waiting, Role-Player; I agree with you.

The only game-specific forums we should host are official ones like those for Teudogar and Prelude. If something exciting happens, we'll see News threads. Until then, why not just rehash the games in General RPG?

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Baax . Now that D&C on line no need any more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom