Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If we're a Hive Mind, can we pretty please...

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Have a Queen to "service"? A pretty one, and female, please.

Balor

Arcane
Hmm...
Do we have someone female besdies a Sabregirl? And she's not exactly a Codexer... well, so far, at least.
Those women discriminate us with lack of attention! Time to sue them, I guess.

Whipporowill

Erudite
DamnElfgirl is about the only female regular, or semi-regular I can think of. I'm sure there are others, that just doesn't feel sharing information about their gender is of importance.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
What, I wasn't suggesting we abduct one of the female contributors, that's bad taste! I mean, I'm sure one of us is a genetic engineer who might grow a Codex Queen for us(which would look like a suit of Fallout power armor, only with boobs and a vagina).

Spazmo

Erudite
Genetic engineer is a misnomer because no engineer would be enough of a pussy to study biology to any great extent. Anyways, if you want Codex related sexual gratification, I suggest you try do what I do: write self-insertion erotic fanfic about Volourn.

Sabregirl

Scholar
I'd like to nominate Eitar.

Eitar.jpg

-S

whitemithrandir

Erudite
For now - Volourn in a dress will have to do.

Wasn't it Rex that said "Everyone's a girl when they're face down"?

Section8

Cipher
I think perhaps we've kind of dug our own grave when it comes to not attracting many women to our little site, with a few notable exceptions. It really takes a special kind of girl to want to hang around with sweaty, hardkor RPers in their collective basements.

So, just content yourself with "stirring one out" to Eitar, teh sekr4t heiress to Cyrodiil!!!111!!1

Or, you can do as I do, and splice SHODAN sound bites together so she says things like "run your meat and b-b-bone through my corridor."

Zomg

Arbiter
Or, you can do as I do, and splice SHODAN sound bites together so she says things like "run your meat and b-b-bone through my corridor."

Ah, SHODAN erotica, the ten billionth weirdest thing on the internet.

corvax

Augur
FrancoTAU said:
We can use Tim Caen as our figurehead type leader.
tim cain? he quit rpgs...so no.
oh, and hoboken? nice, but the parking there fucking blows. still beats jc downtown though.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
No kidding, I leave my car at my parent's house and pick it up every couple weeks when i need it. The bars and pretty women here outweigh that though.

corvax

Augur
heh, we should have like a jersey codex convention (as long as everyone's old enough to drink) or something...jiu, rulion, blackheart are all from jersey too. prolly few other folks too.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Who knew that in the land of Bon Jovi and Springstein that there would be so many hardcore RPGers. I'm 27, so as long as you're buying first round than i'll be at the "Jersey Codex Convention"

corvax

Augur
23 here, first round is no prob. jiu and blackhart i think are like 13 or 14 :lol: so maybe if you put them together...who knows this might actually work. somebody would have to work out all the details, c'mon jersey ppl show yourself...this thing is gonna be big, it'll even make a codex newspost plus there'll be lots of shots, screenshots!

LlamaGod

Cipher
make a Washington State Codex Meeting, then I can be the only one that shows up and I can make a post calling you all niggers

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Trash said:
Everyone should come to Holland. If only it would make a neat freakshow attraction for the tourists.

As if Holland needed any more freaks...

019801.jpg

BTW to all concerned christian parents of America: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS USE THE INTERNET - NEVER EVER!

While doing an innocent google search for "dutch soccer" (to find pictures of those ridiculous dutch soccer fans) I stumpled about this image:

EDIT: Removed dangerous, DANGEROUS image

http://www.thirdperson.de/gallery1/dutch_soccer2.jpg
(the female dutch soccer team, NOT WORK SAVE! DA DANGER!)

Jebus the internet is fucking Gomorrah 2.0 Media Center Edition!

Let us pray for our souls!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom