Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If you've been rating my posts negatively...

Do negative ratings make my daddy issues even worse?

• Total voters

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
So in the past few days, I've accumulated MUCH MORE than my fair share of negative ratings on my posts. This is unacceptable considering the amount of wisdom, knowledge, and life experience I pass on to you codexians.

When I spend my time typing out well constructed ideas intended to help YOU become the best gamer you can be and my posts are met with ratings such as "dumb" or "racist" or that fucking parrot thing, you not only have zero effect on my message but you also display your own stupidity, ignorance, and inability to learn and grow. By rating my posts negatively, you're essentially letting everyone on the codex know that you're a dipshit wiener due for the ignore list.

I would like to remind you that my IQ is of the highest echelons in Western society. My time is worth over $300 (REAL AMERICAN DOLLARS) per hour in my job as a male prostitute and I, out of pure good will, choose to spend a portion of it here aiding this community and guiding you guys down honorable and virtuous life paths; both in gaming and reality. It's about time you guys start showing me the respect that I deserve.

I do believe that the new rating system is a good idea as it allows us to 'downvote' the mass of inane posts coming from 14 year old and developmentally stunted adults on this forum. The problem is that the retards of this forum are misusing it and quickly causing the new system to degenerate and become entirely useless.

Let's work together to make the Codex a great forum. From here on out I expect only positive ratings on my posts, as is deserved.

:mrpresident:

Last edited by a moderator:

Neanderthal

Arcane
$300...any chance o lending us an half hour o your time, i'll wear a condom.

I promise not to bash your head in wi a claw hammer an bury your body on moors.

Last edited:
Dawkinsfan69 said:
Ello Blokes my name is DawkinsFan69 and I'm a British YouTube Gamer and I'm forty years old and I like to make videos about children's games

I would like to remind you that my IQ is of the highest echelons in Western society. My time is worth over $300 (REAL AMERICAN DOLLARS) per hour and I, out of pure good will, choose to spend a portion of it here aiding this community and guiding you guys down honorable and virtuous life paths; both in gaming and reality. It's about time you guys start showing me the respect that I deserve.

Give him $300/h price tag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom