Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Im here to complain i havent been sexually harrassed

PorkBarrellGuy

Ey bby yu wan sum cok? Yu wan sum beeg cok in yu mouf? I geeb yu sum cok in yu mouf, jus hafta ask bby.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You can easily fix that problem by starting to work for any of the Unholyweed producers.

PorkBarrellGuy

You can easily fix that problem by starting to work for any of the Unholyweed producers.
Yeah because Harvey Weinstein is such a dreamboat. I bet he smells delicious, like old grilled cheese sandwiches.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
CjCCRl9.png

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Yeah because Harvey Weinstein is such a dreamboat. I bet he smells delicious, like old grilled cheese sandwiches.
Any one of the hollywood producers. Literally any one. They're all doing it. All of them. There's two types of hollywood producers: molesters, and those who haven't been caught yet.

PorkBarrellGuy

Any one of the hollywood producers. Literally any one. They're all doing it. All of them. There's two types of hollywood producers: molesters, and those who haven't been caught yet.
I kind of laughed at the Piven accusation. Piven isn't a fucking hideous bridgetroll, he probably swims in whatever the fuck he prefers to dip his wick into.

kintake

Savant
When I'm drunk and touch myself I can't legally give consent, so I often sexually harass myself. I wake up not knowing whether I'm drenched in kebab sauce or something else. The taste test is like russian roulette.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
141007-zadrozny-waitress-tease_zh0w7g

My love for you is like diarrhea; I just can’t hold it in.

Luzur

Good Sir

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom