Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm very butthurt about Modern Gayfare 2

Reject_666_6

Arcane
This thread need more user reviews, mang.

Pyro Kens gave it a10:
This is excellent game, the reason i gave 10 is becouse the game is made without dedicated server, now you my wonder why i say its excelent and it has no dedicated reason i that most people dont enjoy the game that have 20 vs 20 players as maps get overflooded with grenades and you dont know who to kill, on the other side game has really improved graphic and gamplay and adding new content to the game that really amaze me and i cant wait to play it on steam as they keep us on a straw till 12th November. I give 10 Overall for best game (game of the year imo)!

Andreas E gave it a10:
The comments below me are just lame, all about the multiplayer who says it sucks. Hey guys ffs, they have just released the game, don't you think they will come up with some improvements.??? wait a month and there will be a lot of dedicated servers.

C gave it a10:
Oh boy. 90% of the user reviewers here are ragetyping, consoleplaying small kids who can't appreciate a balanced FPS that doesn't have a 64 man orgy-fest in a small town, or amateur server hosters that restricts 90% of the game's content to suit themselves and their friends. Go back crying to your MW1 martyrdom orgy. We quality players prefer a game with balancement, Thanks.

Billy F gave it a7:
Not happy with no dedicated servers. Not choosing your own means you end up playing on usa servers with all the yanks, not good when you're from the uk asyou get a high ping. If I want a console game I'll buy one next time. Please patch it to go back to look like COD4.

F1re Bladex gave it a10:
Best game ever. Normally CoD was all about shooting, shooting and shooting, but this time its different. Its more action packed. I loved the singleplayer. Multiplayer also improved alot with deathstreaks and more points received if u died many times in a row. So it keeps things balanced. Way to go Infinity ward.

Deleted member 7219

It's funny, I was planning on getting this game. I can't think of any other time where I was looking forward to buying a game, and then revelations by the developers themselves made me lose all interest. Multiplayer fuck ups, 5-hour campaign, outrageous price... it's like IW/Activision really didn't want intelligent people to buy this game. Of course, they know all the teenage morons will buy it all the same.

They've actually made the best business decision. Actually making a good game will have cost them more. But if they can get away with making a really crap, short game, then charge £50 for it, they've got away with murder. The money is rolling in. All on the backs of stupid people. MW2 is evidence for the corruption of capitalism. These fucks aren't even taking pride in making a really good product. All they care about is money. They've sold out.

I don't give a flying fuck about MW2, I won't even pirate it for the SP.

Erzherzog

Magister
Best game ever. Normally CoD was all about shooting, shooting and shooting, but this time its different. Its more action packed.

Now it's about shooting, shooting, shooting, MORE shooting, and then a nuke!

All hail the new age of gaming!

Goddamn, makes Halo look like an amazing franchise.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Best game ever. Normally CoD was all about shooting, shooting and shooting, but this time its different. Its more action packed.

I... am at a loss for words.

MetalCraze

Arcane
After hearing that Dragon Age is a dungeon crawler on the motherfucking Codex nothing surprises me anymore.

Unwanted

RaXz

Unwanted
F1re Bladex gave it a10:
Best game ever. Normally CoD was all about shooting, shooting and shooting, but this time its different. Its more action packed. I loved the singleplayer. Multiplayer also improved alot with deathstreaks and more points received if u died many times in a row. So it keeps things balanced. Way to go Infinity ward.

:lol:

I almost can't believe all this, but then again I am just a nerd, the game is marketed to the cool boys.

Boyarpunk

Hey there, fuckface-uh!
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Codex USB, 2014
This is excellent game, the reason i gave 10 is becouse the game is made without dedicated server, now you my wonder why i say its excelent and it has no dedicated reason i that most people dont enjoy the game that have 20 vs 20 players as maps get overflooded with grenades and you dont know who to kill, on the other side game has really improved graphic and gamplay and adding new content to the game that really amaze me and i cant wait to play it on steam as they keep us on a straw till 12th November. I give 10 Overall for best game (game of the year imo)!

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Matt7895 said:

Why not? If you enjoyed MW1 you should enjoy this. It's practically the same game with different (and sometimes better, sometimes worse) levels.

Deleted member 7219

Trash said:
Matt7895 said:

Why not? If you enjoyed MW1 you should enjoy this. It's practically the same game with different (and sometimes better, sometimes worse) levels.

3 days downloading through fucking slow torrents for a 5-hour campaign? No thanks.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Those were only the PC reviews. Here's the Xbawks's brilliant minds at work:

Jeff D. gave it a 0:
ThE CRAppiest game ever. this SUCKED. I want my money back. I would rather watch barney and friends! Short campaign, stupid first person camera... If ur wondering what games I do like, Halo.

Damien W gave it a 6:
This game is terrible. The graphics are terrible and the gameplay is dull. If I would recommend a FPS I would defo. buy Halo 3. Or for an evan cheaper price I would buy GRAW 2. Nooby Game

:lol: Holy fuck!

And here's the consolers' view on PC gaming:

Jim R gave it a10:
Fantastic game. It's a shame bitter PC players who are scared of change and unwilling to acknowledge progress (IW Net) are voting this game down. The story is short but every second of the campaign is filled with unique and intense action. To make up for this hundreds of hours can be spent in the extensive/amazing multiplayer mode and Spec-Ops.

Krash

Arcane
bhlaab said:
My fsvorite part of shooting up airports is seeing the same blonde woman in a green turtleneck repeated 13 times. I never get tired of killing her.

Meh, didn't look that bad (at least in the youtube clips since I haven't played the game). One game that really suffers from the clone syndrome is Bloodlines. Sometimes (like when you fight the Tong) there are about 10-15 enemies and they look exactly the same. I pity the mother

Unwanted

RaXz

Unwanted
This is starting to be like the best thread ever topic. :lol:

But still, the biggest facepalms are reserved for the official reviewers, the kotick cock doesn't get any rest. Even Game Arena with their xbawx review, not even a mention of all the stuff that's downgraded from COD4, and not a word of the incredible stupid idea that the winning kill should bleeds money instead of blood when he dies. But that's the zionist ways, I guess.

Reject_666_6 said:
To make up for this hundreds of hours can be spent in the extensive/amazing multiplayer mode and Spec-Ops.

Hundreds of hours, I would be braindead if I put one hour in it, let alone hundreds. I am not willing to live on like a plant, even if it's a epic nextgen HD plant of awesomeness.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
From Giantbomb's user reviews:

Chunkymunkee said:
This game is amazing! I my goodness. This has amazing graphics and amazing onlining! If you like first person shooting games. This is the game that you want to get. I rate this game a 5 because Infinity Ward got everything right about the game.

lorddessan said:
In the begning I thought this game will be stupid in single-player and direct copy of "Modern Warfare" and "World at war"...but I was wrong. In these 5 hours and 9 minutes of playing I found a big dose of action,heartbeating sequences,stealth elements and lots of plot-twists ('till the ending you can't understand who's going to win,who is going to die...).

giyanks22 said:
I've played games for a long time, and I've played all of the greats from Starcraft to Half Life 2 to GTA IV to WOW to Resident Evil 4, but now here we are with Modern Warfare 2, the most anticipated game of the decade, will it live up to its expectations, all the hype, all the drama surrounding it; was it worth it???

YES!

From Gamepro:

zacharey0613 said:
the greatest game ever

this game is awesome it has AMAZING weapons an AWESOME story and way much more all the other games should go suck eggs because COD 6 is awesome!!!

Last guy actually had a little box called 'Pros and Cons' in his reviews. Cons was blank while pros only had the line "INTENSE!!1! ACTION!" in it.

Black

Arcane
Fantastic game. It's a shame bitter PC players who are scared of change and unwilling to acknowledge progress
Oh great, fallout 3 flashback. Real-time and fpp is now change and progress.

Shoelip

Arbiter
So what's progress this time? Lag and no dedicated servers? Well I suppose the lack of dedicated servers is a change, but I'm pretty sure lag has been around for quite a while.

MetalCraze

Arcane
No he means the radar and a nuke which are extremely fun in multiplayer. Also 9v9 multiplayer because the less people play a shooter multiplayer the more fun it is

Secretninja

Cipher
entertainer said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY

the key to understanding hate

Strangely, this is how I picture the average codexer every time they play a new game.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Gerrard said:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=227204
According to the Activision CFO, there is a demand from its core fanbase to pay for additional services.

According to the Activision CFO, there is a demand from its core fanbase to pay for additional services.

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom