Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm very butthurt about Modern Gayfare 2

Shoelip

Arbiter
entertainer said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY

the key to understanding hate

:shock: That guy's a great actor! .... I hope...

Secretninja

Cipher
So what rank are all of you so far. I'm 44 and the M4 is still the best gun. M16 was made pretty much worthless, except if you put an acog on it.

Luzur

Good Sir
entertainer said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY

the key to understanding hate

this is probably a actual depiction of a consoller.

this is the kind of people that loves games like Oblivion.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Secretninja said:
So what rank are all of you so far. I'm 44 and the M4 is still the best gun. M16 was made pretty much worthless, except if you put an acog on it.

You don't seem to be butthurt enough about this game to post in this thread.

Unwanted

RaXz

Unwanted
Hamster said:
According to the Activision CFO, there is a demand from its core fanbase to pay for additional services.

:shock: :lol:

Subscription based P2P multiplayer! Oh man, that would rock, who needs dedicated servers anyway!?!

I bet they're gonna release some advanced weaponry, so that you can kick the ass of players that don't have it. Like a portable nuke launcher, and if you don't want to be at disavantage you'll have to pay up to counter the advanded weaponry.

MapMan

Arcane
IM LVL 0 COZ I PIRATED THE GAME LOL AND IM DRUNK AND COCKS ROFL

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
MAPMAN YOU ARE A TRUE BRO LOLOLLOLL HEY CONSOLETARD FAGS WHY DONT YOU POST ABOUT A GOOD GAME INSTEAD OF THIS GAMEFAGS SHIT

Kz3r0

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
No he means the radar and a nuke which are extremely fun in multiplayer. Also 9v9 multiplayer because the less people play a shooter multiplayer the more fun it is
True, look at Quake.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Hamster said:
Gerrard said:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=227204
According to the Activision CFO, there is a demand from its core fanbase to pay for additional services.

:lol:

"По просьбам трудящихся" lol

Unwanted

RaXz

Unwanted
notaport.jpg

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
bhlaab said:
My fsvorite part of shooting up airports is seeing the same blonde woman in a green turtleneck repeated 13 times. I never get tired of killing her.
They spent all of their budget on improving the bloom and couldn't afford more extras to act as cannon fodder, or couldn't afford to expand the extras' wardrobe. It's as if CoD6 was direct by Uwe Boll. And WHERE THE FUCK IS STEVEN SEAGAL!?!?!?

Ethan109

Novice
It's a shame bitter PC players who are scared of change and unwilling to acknowledge progress (IW Net) are voting this game down.

I wish I understood change :cry:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom