Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Imperial Freelance Knights of the Ni - Oblivion DLC reviewed

kingcomrade's father said:
Even my son is less annoying than that Imperial.

daddy is not anoing

dongle

Scholar
kingcomrade's father said:
Even my son is less annoying than that Imperial.
Jesus, even his own family are his alts.

That's wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to start. :D

Vidken

Novice
I found an enemy. I should kill it.

A new quest arrow popped up on my TomTom GO. I should follow it.

I found a note. I didn't have to bother reading it because the magic popup box summarized what it said.

I found an item that weighs nothing, that I cannot put down. This must be a quest item.

I have encountered the entrance to an inaccessable area. I should log on to Xbox Live or access Bethesda's download site to purchase the plugin that grants me access to the content beyond this door.

This dungeon is guarded by a pack of wolves. I should have them chase me down the hill so the wolves fall and commit suicide.

I found an enemy made of ice. I should use a fire-enchanted weapon to kill it.

Iasi, Romania?... Postcount: bigger then yours
Quest Description: Go to the Darkfanthom Caves, find the Altar of Sheogorath and place the Staff of Everscamp on it. This is the only place you can drop the staff.

Message Box when you get to the caves: "You have found the Darkfanthom Caves, you should go inside."

Message Box when you're almost at the altar which is in no way cleverly hidden in the middle of the only room in the Cave: "The altar must be close by."

Message Box when you enter the room with the altar: "You no longer feel the need to hold onto the Staff of Everscamp."

Message Box when you get to the altar 2 seconds later: "I should place the Staff of Everscamp by the altar."

Message Box after you drop the Staff: "I have dropped the Staff of Everscamp by the altar."

QUEST UPDATED.

Quest Description: "I have dropped the Staff of Everscamp by the altar. I should return to Rosentia Gallenus and tell them I've completed the quest."

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Romanian_Dude2005 said:
Quest Description: Go to the Darkfanthom Caves, find the Altar of Sheogorath and place the Staff of Everscamp on it. This is the only place you can drop the staff.

Message Box when you get to the caves: "You have found the Darkfanthom Caves, you should go inside."

Message Box when you're almost at the altar which is in no way cleverly hidden in the middle of the only room in the Cave: "The altar must be close by."

Message Box when you enter the room with the altar: "You no longer feel the need to hold onto the Staff of Everscamp."

Message Box when you get to the altar 2 seconds later: "I should place the Staff of Everscamp by the altar."

Message Box after you drop the Staff: "I have dropped the Staff of Everscamp by the altar."

QUEST UPDATED.

Quest Description: "I have dropped the Staff of Everscamp by the altar. I should return to Rosentia Gallenus and tell them I've completed the quest."
The sad thing is...that's exactly how that quest goes.

Wee Stu

Novice
Admiral jimbob said:
GODDAMNIT WHY HAVE YOU PEOPLE COVERED MY THREAD IN POO.
:shock: It's so true.
That's a funny pile of crap you've put together, man. Wish I could do that with such accuracy and factual detail, actually. Not knowing who Nick the Imperial is,x obviously it would seem that noone likes Nick The Imperial. So I might just go with the flow.
And this is Next Gen. I would say something about kids getting dumber if I wasn't 14. :shock: (I love that thingy! It's so cool! :shock: :shock: :shock: )

Yay I'm barely literate! :shock:

Wee Stu said:
Admiral jimbob said:
GODDAMNIT WHY HAVE YOU PEOPLE COVERED MY THREAD IN POO.
:shock: It's so true.
That's a funny pile of crap you've put together, man. Wish I could do that with such accuracy and factual detail, actually. Not knowing who Nick the Imperial is,x obviously it would seem that noone likes Nick The Imperial. So I might just go with the flow.
And this is Next Gen. I would say something about kids getting dumber if I wasn't 14. :shock: (I love that thingy! It's so cool! :shock: :shock: :shock: )

Yay I'm barely literate! :shock:

Hai there
Nick was on the ESF for a while, though I think he mostly hung around the Oblivion sections. He was, as you may have noticed, an Imperial Freelance Knight - notorious for it - and... well... there are a few quotes of his in The Best Thread Ever. My personal favourite is the one about Martin being Jesus.

Excrément

Arbiter
Romanian_Dude2005 said:

QUEST UPDATED.

:lol:

Nick the Imperial said:
I remember the Martin J@$!* thing, I was saying that Martin sacrificed his life like J$#@^, and Muhammed, Moses, and Buhda, and Darwin, hehehe, please don't get offended, and have a happy, Hanukka, Quansa, Boxer day, and any other nondenominational winter holidays. PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED!

No offense taken. What were you doing in the Niben Basin for so long? What MYSTARIES did you unravel?

Nick the Imperial said:
I was on an expidition in the Niben basin/Valus mountains/Blackwood area for a week. I ate a big feast and rested in Cheydinhal for a while, then I got my weapons and armor and supplies and headed out into the vast wilderness on my black horse. To be continued...

According to a mysterious message that has been delivered to me, the Spammer's Guild have requested you make your way to the Southernmost point in Cyrodiil, south of Leyawiin. As soon as possible, you should make your way out there and investigate this strange phenomena. Maybe you should investigate?

This has been made your Active Quest. Consult your journal for more information.

LCJr.

Erudite
Nick the Imperial said:
...and headed out into the vast wilderness on my black horse. To be continued...

Would that be a black horse with a $2 armor mod? And would that also be the same black horse that's completely useless in combat because the whole dev team at Bethseda can't do what one Turkish guy and wife did LOL?

It's nice seeing you again little Nikky. And I must add you've been really, really disruptive on these forums and reduced everyones enjoyment so much with your vicious spam attack. It must taken the mods a whole 60 seconds or less to send all you posts to retardo land LOL.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom