Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Imperial Freelance Knights of the Ni - Oblivion DLC reviewed

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
Admiral jimbob said:
JoKa said:
the forums you can see in the background of his OB-uninstall-screenshot...

But that doesn't appear on Google. Didn't stop him finding it, though, and he still hasn't told me how.

I just found it by doing a Google search for ""forum of the dead" jimbob". That got me to a Namco forum (you post there?), and in a post there, you linked to the Codex and to your other forum.

EDIT: Oh, and the "forum of the dead" part was in the uninstall screenshot.
That's exactly how I found it!

cutterjohn

Cipher
Admiral jimbob said:
JoKa said:
But that doesn't appear on Google. Didn't stop him finding it, though, and he still hasn't told me how.
You do yealize that you have just fucked over that forum right? As in all of the codexers are going to have to put in at least a token appearance with some inane commentary on something totally offtopic, which will, of course, be followed by the dumbfuck army...

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
cutterjohn said:
Admiral jimbob said:
JoKa said:
You do yealize that you have just fucked over that forum right? As in all of the codexers are going to have to put in at least a token appearance with some inane commentary on something totally offtopic, which will, of course, be followed by the dumbfuck army...
I see Occupated Void has Already Made an Appereance. :lol:

cutterjohn

Cipher
I'll be along shortly, although I don't quite feel up to tubgirling as it would upset my delicate stomach... :twisted:

cutterjohn

Cipher
Not that I've noticed yet, although one of their moderators started a thread wondering about all the new non-posting members, so I left a nice little reply...

cutterjohn

Cipher
Sounds like the moderator in question will be wielding the ban hammer at the slightest indication of fractiousness...

Might be nice if some of the more telling posts were edited to remove some linkages, thereby preventing (or slowing) the arrival of the dumbfuck corps.

Admiral jimbob said:
That's not a very good score at all. :(
It is in OBLIVIAN LAND! 8D

cutterjohn said:
I wouldn't be so sure. :D FotD has consumed some large invasions in the past, without leaving a trace. We assimilate the invaders, then gradually annoy them until they leave forever ( :( ). I've been a regular there since it was started, and it's now a patchwork of members from all sorts of other forums... although it's dwindled quite a bit from its initial glory.

concerned

Novice
i hear that toadlickers quite the ladies man, he'll fuck you up the ass and tear your mustache off, TWICE, over the phone

cutterjohn

Cipher
@Twisted_Ferret
You're pretty new to the codex to be so cocky...

If I didn't know some of the people here better, I might be tempted to say something like: Let the games begin?

concerned

Novice
you talk tough for a man whos never felt the icy cold hand of toadlicker grabbing you by the balls and asking you about terrorism trust me. he will get the answers he wants

Depends on what kind of games. ;) I welcome anyone incoherent and off-topic, or serious and humorless, or angry and abrasive... anyone at all, provided they don't spam or do other malicious actions. FotD is a swirling cesspit of jibba-jabba anyway. But if it's games like "let's spam each others' forums with tubgirl, bots, and lemon parties"... then I think maybe we'd be better off foregoing the entertainment.

Edit: I also edited my original post to better reflect my meaning.

cutterjohn

Cipher
concerned said:
you talk tough for a man whos never felt the icy cold hand of toadlicker grabbing you by the balls and asking you about terrorism
Sorry, but I have to deal with members of the Department of Horrible Stupidity, and their sub-minions of the Terrifyingly Shitty Agency on a fairly regular basis, so toadlicker has little to frighten me with. Well, that is if he's a) not a furry, b) worse yet, apparently, a zoophile, or c) just plain naked... :shudder:

concerned

Novice
i'll never stop.and neither will toadlicker who is definately a 100% different person than me

and at least ten times the man

Well, that is if he's a) not a furry, b) worse yet, apparently, a zoophile, or c) just plain naked... :shudder:

hes all three

hes also a freedom fighter, a goatee and a bear assassinating commando

cutterjohn said:
Sorry, but I have to deal with members of the Department of Horrible Stupidity, and their sub-minions of the Terrifyingly Shitty Agency on a fairly regular basis, so toadlicker has little to frighten me with. Well, that is if he's a) not a furry, b) worse yet, apparently, a zoophile, or c) just plain naked... :shudder:
He's usually naked... but that's not the half of it. Pray you don't have to find out more. :(

concerned

Novice
the only fursuit toadlicker ever wears is made of freedom and the salty tears of black babies

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom