Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie RPG pricing

Indie "niche" RPGs should be priced

• Total voters

Niektory

one of some
Patron
BTW Charles-cgr, how where the results of the previous sale? And keep us informed on how this one goes too! :)

I'll write something about the global pricing experience. The two sales will be complementary due to different durations and other factors. I'd rather take my time and hopefully not post something stupid :)
Any news on that front? Still taking your time? :)

Charles-cgr

OlderBytes
Developer
Project: Eternity
BTW Charles-cgr, how where the results of the previous sale? And keep us informed on how this one goes too! :)

I'll write something about the global pricing experience. The two sales will be complementary due to different durations and other factors. I'd rather take my time and hopefully not post something stupid :)
Any news on that front? Still taking your time? :)

I really never got to anything conclusive. I got a big burst in sales, traffic died down eventually and now just the occasional new player. But would it have gone better or worse had I done it another way? I honestly have no idea. Even taking my time I probably would've posted something stupid, like announcing I'd post something in the first place :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom