Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Initial Impressions

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Vipera, Oct 31, 2006.

1. whitemithrandir Erudite

whitemithrandir
    What are you, 10 years old?

^ Top  
  2. Vipera Scholar

Vipera
  3. kingcomrade Kingcomrade Edgy

kingcomrade
    So you're retarded?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Vipera Scholar

Vipera
  5. galsiah Erudite

galsiah
  6. Voss Erudite

Voss
    Wow. I'm impressed. Four pages to tell us you're a retard asshat that eats its own shit and has never played any actual RPGs.

Shoo.
    Away with you.

^ Top  
  7. Dmitron Arbiter

Dmitron
    Certain posters really do dig their own graves..

And they don't seem to be aware of it.

^ Top  
  8. Jed Cipher

Jed
    Oh god. Better hope Blackhart doesn't find out.

^ Top  
  9. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM Arcane

Admiral Rimjob POOBUM
    I'm fifteen. And I'm waiting. [​IMG]

^ Top  
  10. whatusername Scholar

whatusername
    What does the Major do? I'm really curious.

^ Top  
  11. Voss Erudite

Voss
    Wow, they're like sheep that slaughter themselves.

Definitely no hope for humanity

^ Top  
  12. Astromarine Erudite

Astromarine
    More like his huge throbbing veiny cock.

^ Top  
  13. Admiral Rimjob POOBUM Arcane

Admiral Rimjob POOBUM
    Yes please.

^ Top  
  14. Ahzaruuk Arbiter

Ahzaruuk
    Actually, One post to tell us what his impression was the first few days of posting.

Good lord people... It's almost disgraceful to read some of the posts I'm reading.

^ Top  
  15. SlavemasterT Arcane

SlavemasterT
    Everything's becoming automated these days...

^ Top  
  16. Jasede Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron Sad Loser

Jasede
    Good heavens. For Todd's sake, don't be stupid. I know it's hard to understand social finesse with your condition, especially at the Codex where there are a dozen unwritten rules, but you have to realize that Vipera fully expected the responses in this thread and surely could/couldn't care less about what is written here. It's all good, clean fun.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Voss Erudite

Voss
    Sadly I don't think thats true.

I think the sad little tard-monkey actually thought we cared about his/its opinion.

^ Top  
  18. Vipera Scholar

Vipera
  19. TehAzzhole Novice

TehAzzhole
    Fuck your French, bitch.

^ Top  
  20. whitemithrandir Erudite

whitemithrandir
    This shit's been going on for 4 pages? Alright, it's time to end this.

So you came here to start trouble. Your pathetic little ass came onto this forum just to troll the regulars and stir up trouble.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This is the codex. We don't take kindly to this kind of shit here. None of us gives a shit about insulting you, but we do it because you deserve it. Wake up. This isn't your little sandbox playground. This is the RPGCodex. Get familiar with RPGs, discuss them sensibly, or get the fuck out.

You haven't played a quarter of the amount of RPGs the rest of us have, you haven't demonstrated ANY coherent ability in intelligent discourse, and in short - you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and so far, you're nothing but a waste of bandwidth.

Yet, the only thing you've managed to do here is write up some stupid little whine telling the rest of us how to post, what you don't like about us, and (this is what I love the most) specifically call out certain posters because you've been here for two fucking days and think that makes you some sort of Rex Exitum.

Do you really think people are going to respond to your antics in a respectful manner? Do you really think we're going to give two shits about what you say when all you've done is proven yourself to be an emo dumbfuck? Get it straight buddy, this is the Codex. We value intelligence, wit, and rationality above all else, including this huggly friendly emo shit you're advertising. Lose those, and you'll get a dumbfuck title slapped on you pretty damn fast.

In short: SUCK IT UP, GROW SOME BALLS, OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET.

Game over, R00fles!

^ Top  
  21. Vipera Scholar

Vipera
  22. Monica21 Scholar

Monica21
    You know, Vipera, I don't know how to put this nicely, so I'll just say it. Nobody cares. Nobody cares what you think of this forum or its posters, and for you to come here and post shit like "I'll respect people who don't post vulgarity" is ridiculous. Do you think anyone here cares if they have your respect? No.

Read your first 20 posts, including the post that started this thread. Is this what you'd call intelligent discourse?

If you haven't played a tenth of the RPGs, then that, by default, means you don't know what you're talking about. Play some, ask questions, but don't come here with nothing.

Feedback is not "everybody cusses and I don't like it!" Feedback is forum colors and shit, not "I like people who behave in X way."

I think the reason people are responding to you is because you're irritating. You're irritating on the ESF, but you're drowned out by all the other morons. You stick out like a sore thumb here, and personally, I would really like for you to go back to the ESF and stop cluttering up threads with your inane drivel. You've single-handledly proven what just about everyone here thinks about ESF posters, and that's that they're all retards.

whitemithrandir is used to voicing his opinions on teh intarwebs. He doesn't need validation from you, and news flash: I doubt he cares.

^ Top  
  23. Jasede Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron Sad Loser

Jasede
    You're really in luck, Vipera. Normally, others don't get such sound advice before they are dumbfucked permanently. And believe me, it is good advice. You are still pretty young, so maybe you don't understand it quite yet, but listen to what white and Monica say.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Vipera Scholar

Vipera

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.