Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Initial Impressions

Vipera

Scholar
Deleted.

Voss

Erudite
Wow. I'm impressed. Four pages to tell us you're a retard asshat that eats its own shit and has never played any actual RPGs.

Shoo.
Away with you.

Dmitron

Arbiter
Certain posters really do dig their own graves..

And they don't seem to be aware of it.

Jed said:
Vipera said:
What are you, 10 years old?
Sixteen, actually.
Oh god. Better hope Blackhart doesn't find out.

I'm fifteen. And I'm waiting.
tgfb198347-naughty.gif

Voss

Erudite
Wow, they're like sheep that slaughter themselves.

Definitely no hope for humanity

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Voss said:
Wow. I'm impressed. Four pages to tell us you're a retard asshat that eats its own shit and has never played any actual RPGs.

Shoo.
Away with you.
Actually, One post to tell us what his impression was the first few days of posting.

Good lord people... It's almost disgraceful to read some of the posts I'm reading.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Ahzaruuk said:
Good lord people... It's almost disgraceful to read some of the posts I'm reading.

Good heavens. For Todd's sake, don't be stupid. I know it's hard to understand social finesse with your condition, especially at the Codex where there are a dozen unwritten rules, but you have to realize that Vipera fully expected the responses in this thread and surely could/couldn't care less about what is written here. It's all good, clean fun.

Voss

Erudite
Sadly I don't think thats true.

I think the sad little tard-monkey actually thought we cared about his/its opinion.

whitemithrandir

Erudite
Vipera said:
Nope, Jasade hit the nail on the head. I'm sitting here laughing at the effort some of you guys are taking to insult me, when I couldn't really give a fuck.

This shit's been going on for 4 pages? Alright, it's time to end this.

So you came here to start trouble. Your pathetic little ass came onto this forum just to troll the regulars and stir up trouble.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This is the codex. We don't take kindly to this kind of shit here. None of us gives a shit about insulting you, but we do it because you deserve it. Wake up. This isn't your little sandbox playground. This is the RPGCodex. Get familiar with RPGs, discuss them sensibly, or get the fuck out.

You haven't played a quarter of the amount of RPGs the rest of us have, you haven't demonstrated ANY coherent ability in intelligent discourse, and in short - you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and so far, you're nothing but a waste of bandwidth.

Yet, the only thing you've managed to do here is write up some stupid little whine telling the rest of us how to post, what you don't like about us, and (this is what I love the most) specifically call out certain posters because you've been here for two fucking days and think that makes you some sort of Rex Exitum.

Do you really think people are going to respond to your antics in a respectful manner? Do you really think we're going to give two shits about what you say when all you've done is proven yourself to be an emo dumbfuck? Get it straight buddy, this is the Codex. We value intelligence, wit, and rationality above all else, including this huggly friendly emo shit you're advertising. Lose those, and you'll get a dumbfuck title slapped on you pretty damn fast.

In short: SUCK IT UP, GROW SOME BALLS, OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET.

Game over, R00fles!

Monica21

Scholar
You know, Vipera, I don't know how to put this nicely, so I'll just say it. Nobody cares. Nobody cares what you think of this forum or its posters, and for you to come here and post shit like "I'll respect people who don't post vulgarity" is ridiculous. Do you think anyone here cares if they have your respect? No.

Vipera said:
No, I did not come here to start trouble. I came here because I was curious, and wanted to know why this site was censored on TESF. I now know, but I plan to stay and engage in--How'd you put it? --'Intelligent discourse'.
Read your first 20 posts, including the post that started this thread. Is this what you'd call intelligent discourse?

Oddly enough, this is the first post you have directed at me that could be construed as intelligent. I most likely haven't played even a tenth of the RPGs you guys have, since Morrowind and Oblivion are the only two RPGs I have experience with. I don't know what you mean when you said I don't know what I'm talking about. Could you perhaps point me to what I said that was wrong?
If you haven't played a tenth of the RPGs, then that, by default, means you don't know what you're talking about. Play some, ask questions, but don't come here with nothing.

Yes, I did state what I dislike about this site and it's members because there is a sub forum titled "RPG Codex Site Feedback". I don't seem to remember calling out anyone.
Feedback is not "everybody cusses and I don't like it!" Feedback is forum colors and shit, not "I like people who behave in X way."

I don't understand what you mean when you say 'antics'; perhaps 'actions' would be a better term? You obviously give "two shits" about what I have to say, or else you wouldn't bother responding to me. If you hold the virtues you mentioned in such high regard, why is it you have only directed towards me, at the most, three posts exhibiting those qualities? If I'm advertising anything, it's that people make an effort to explain things rather than post something like "FAGGOT".
I think the reason people are responding to you is because you're irritating. You're irritating on the ESF, but you're drowned out by all the other morons. You stick out like a sore thumb here, and personally, I would really like for you to go back to the ESF and stop cluttering up threads with your inane drivel. You've single-handledly proven what just about everyone here thinks about ESF posters, and that's that they're all retards.

In short: THAT'S A MUCH BETTER WAY TO VOICE YOUR OPINIONS.
whitemithrandir is used to voicing his opinions on teh intarwebs. He doesn't need validation from you, and news flash: I doubt he cares.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You're really in luck, Vipera. Normally, others don't get such sound advice before they are dumbfucked permanently. And believe me, it is good advice. You are still pretty young, so maybe you don't understand it quite yet, but listen to what white and Monica say.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom