Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Initial Impressions

Monica21

Scholar
Vipera said:
I don't care if you sugar coat and spoon feed it to me, then take the time to tuck me into bed, or if you ram it down my fucking throat. All I ask is that you provide reasons to support your arguments, which you have done. Very well, I might add.
I'm trying to be nice because I think you're a dumb kid. I'll stop then.

Read the post script on my previous post.
P.S.'ing a post is stupid. I did read it, and it sounds ridiculous. Are you writing letters from the front or something?

That logic would only apply if I said something when I didn't know anything about it. To the best of my knowledge, I haven't.
Yeah, I know this is from the ESF, but "playing Power Rangers = Role Playing!" That told me everything I need to know about what you think RPGs should be.

Okay, maybe I misinterpreted it.
You couldn't have read the other posts to get some guidance on what is and is not feedback?

Oh, damn! Here I was thinking he would renounce his sinful ways, and we could all skip across some meadow like a bunch of pansys. I'm not attempting to validate anyone.
Then why tell him that's how to respond?

DarkSign

Erudite
I know Rex Exitum...she's no Rex Exitum.

Keys to being Rex:

1. Start as a pre-pubescent, zit-faced, Malay homo-sex boy. (Vipera might be this)

2. Hope that others really care about your opinion (ok well Vip's got that down pat)

3. Judge a game before you've played it (not necessarily bad) then flip flop on your opinion 360 degrees.

4. Pretend your flip-flop was merely a modification of your earlier position, even when proven elsewise

5. Go pout by making a lame fansite for a game that hardly anyone will want to play.

All that being said, Vipera's getting too much attention for such a troll post.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Stop. I am absolutely losing any faith I had in you. For one second, you seemed like maybe a good possible addition to the Codex. Just stop what you are doing and instead try to play Fallout or something. Then come back here and discuss RPGs and don't be an attention whore. Hell, I kinda like you out of some strange masochism, but believe me, you are making yourself look like an idiot.

Monica21

Scholar
Vipera said:
Monica21 said:
I'm trying to be nice because I think you're a dumb kid. I'll stop then.
An illogical assumption, and yes, please stop.
I meant that I'd stop being nice.

When I was three, I'd play with my Power Ranger action figures with my mom. I created elaborate scenarios, and even had dialogue between the characters*. You can roleplay without knowing what it is, so people asking how to roleplay may have already been roleplaying.

*Although it was periodically punctuated by cries of "You say this now, Mama; you say this!".

There's your entire quote, hun. Feel better about yourself now?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
He could ask you the same question, my sexually challenged friend of the furry persuasion. Or #5 for short. I have numbered the furries here.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Ahzaruuk said:
Can I at least ask you to stop with the Furry slander? It's getting kind of old. And I'm not Homosexual. :|

Even for someone with Asperger's [and mind you, I have the same condition] your social senses are extremely low. Please list one occasion where I have been slandering furries. If your senses were more finely attuned, you might have seen a pattern in my posts, which is not that hard to miss.

And so far, you really aren't homosexual... you are a faggot.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Jasede said:
Ahzaruuk said:
Can I at least ask you to stop with the Furry slander? It's getting kind of old. And I'm not Homosexual. :|

Even for someone with Asperger's [and mind you, I have the same condition] your social senses are extremely low. Please list one occasion where I have been slandering furries. If your senses were more finely attuned, you might have seen a pattern in my posts, which is not that hard to miss.

Perhapse Slander wasn;t the right word. I meant that not all participants in the Anthromorphic Fandom are homosexual. Either I am just being paranoid like I usually am, but it seems to be what you are suggesting.

whitemithrandir

Erudite
Ahzaruuk said:
Perhapse Slander wasn;t the right word. I meant that not all participants in the Anthromorphic Fandom are homosexual. Either I am just being paranoid like I usually am, but it seems to be what you are suggesting.

God forbid we wage war on your entire kingdom of anthropomorphic fans and your sexual deviancies. You're acting like furries are some sort of minority group who's been on the butt end of civil discrimination, and you're some sort of khajit Martin Luther King fighting for the rights of furr... oh, I'm sorry, anthropomorphic americans everywhere.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
whitemithrandir said:
God forbid we wage war on your entire kingdom of anthropomorphic fans and your sexual deviancies. You're acting like furries are some sort of minority group who's been on the butt end of civil discrimination, and you're some sort of khajit Martin Luther King fighting for the rights of furr... oh, I'm sorry, anthropomorphic americans everywhere.
Hold on, I didnl't mean it like THAT.

I'm just tight-shirted over such things. And I'm Canadian :P
Anywho, all this drama is starting to make me jumpy. I'll just listen to some music to calm my nerves.

Data4

Arcane
God damn it, time to put democracy to use! Whattaya gotta do to get someone dumbfucked around here? We've got two ripe candidates.

-D4

spacemoose

Erudite
its about time the codex got its own furry-victim brigade

once a forum reaches a certain size, they arrive and desperately try to focus the attention on themselves and the fact that they are fur-and-proud! (deal with that, mister!)

once they're called on it, they yell 'fursectution!' and masturbate from the lofty moral ground of the victim

TehAzzhole

Novice
proud_furry_huge.gif

found a flag for the furry-victim brigade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom