Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interesting poll on FO3 forums

Lumpy

Arcane
No. It's not that interesting at all.
Why the fuck are you posting this shit outside the BTE?

Red Russian

Scholar
Now I don't want to support console-kiddies here, but isn't that poll somewhat unfair? I mean, can these consoles access these websites and even post on them? How many kiddies out there that played Oblivion actually knows how to use a fucking keyboard?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's no way for a 12-poster to behave. You've been a naughty boy. Please enter yiff behaviour correction nacelle B. Send me a PM if you have trouble.

MacBone

Scholar
Interesting. The majority of posters on an internet message board for a game that hasn't been released yet own PCs. There's a connection somewhere, but I can't quite make it out.

OsirisGod

Liturgist
MacBone said:
Interesting. The majority of posters on an internet message board for a game that hasn't been released yet own PCs. There's a connection somewhere, but I can't quite make it out.

You mean the kind of people that make affirmations like "my computer cannot play the teaser well because of the high details in the teaser" and stuff like that? Fuck me most
of them should not be allowed near one in the first place.

P.S. : I got the joke btw and it's funny , but they are not.

Lumpy

Arcane
SimonBread said:
Lumpy, if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself.
I could, but why do it when your mother is such a beautiful whore that a night spent with her is never forgotten?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jasede said:
That's no way for a 12-poster to behave. You've been a naughty boy. Please enter yiff behaviour correction nacelle B. Send me a PM if you have trouble.

Send him to room 101.

Müg

Scholar
I hope to god this is retardo'd soon, I want this to end before someone posts pics.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Müg said:
I hope to god this is retardo'd soon, I want this to end before someone posts pics.

20070601_01.jpg

Fez

Erudite
Subtle. Sucking him off on the crowded beach with people just inches away.

Texas Red

Whiner
Jasede said:
That's one gay-ass haircut.

I bet its more trouble taking care of it than its worth. He probably goes to bathroom every hour to check on it and add more gel.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I doubt it. I used to have a similar haircut. It looked kinda good, too, though I figured out that if I used very little gel and then washed it after combing it back I could get a blond-fro which was totally awesome. I wish I had pics to embarass myself with.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom