Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Invitation to Chris Avellone to create a game in collaboration with the Codex.

Darkzone

Arcane
I'm in on it in any capacity ( for 10h per week ) if it is in UE5.

Slaver1

Savant
There's so much potential at the Codex. If some of the talented programmers banded together with a creative lead like Chris and some great artists they could make something good.

Farewell into the night

Yeah, let's make hardcore game by hardcore players. Nobody outside codex wuill touch it and it will be amazing!

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I will help/back the project if Avellone disavows planescape torment

We should make the game topical. Maybe the player could be a spartan youth entering the krypteia; the C&C is how you deal with the helots. Will you uphold white patriarchal cisgender Spartan supremacy, or be a double agent for the slave resistance, with the support of fabulous Thebans and their boy lovers.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Can pitch in pixel art if MCA is into that. Friends don't let friends get their careers destroyed by the Satanic SJW mob.

jaydee2k

Savant
dc218cf1b04629145c0b9c321a31dc74.jpeg

Maybe his next game will be a medieval torture simulator...

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
This game is now about multiheaded dicks and bringing happiness to the people.

The setting I have in mind is a place where there very high technology and a lot of stuff happens with genetic engineering, but in an ethical way.

Nudity is unavoidable in this game, because people like tits.

I would want this game to be playable in vr, because I got the idea for the swords just now from Swords of Gurrah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom