Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Invitation to Chris Avellone to create a game in collaboration with the Codex.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I also have another project lined up for which Avellone could write.

Graphics would come from photos of dioramas I have set up in my room.

It would need to be a point and click based experience probably.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
this is game is perfect for this invitation because I know practically nothing yet of the actual writing. I only know the setting.

And I know that you need to stay at the pound pond for a turn if Dodge the dancing cupid statue hits you.

Nudity in spoiler.
U8mMtev.jpg

And that he yells "Dodge!" and shoots at you at the start of every conversation or when the player enters the pond.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I can help you create professional website for this game.

With wix dot com of course.

I know what you're thinking, another wix ad. But before you go, think about it.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Do they say that at the end of wix ads? I have never finished one I think.
With their most recent English* ad, that's what they said right before the skip button becomes available to click.

*After this version of the ad, for some reason I started getting Wix ads in Japanese. Usually alternating between that and some Japanese graphic design school.

Polyphemus

Educated
I have no skills but I would donate a few hundred dollars at least. I could also help with raising further funds by promoting the Kickstarter. I know enough people with big (70K+) twitter followings who I'm sure would be happy to promote it. Not much but that's what I can contribute

hans_af_claes

Novice
I will be the Ideas Guy

fuck off todd

Join us, Avellone.

You don’t know the power of the dark side.

:discohitler:

literally hitler. modern day berlin rave-mans would be proud.

seriously why the hell are there so many weeaboo fucktard nazis here? this is the only true RPG nerd-crypt i know of online when did it become infested with alt-shit figures?

(yea i'm also a developer who enjoys writing and reading, was DM/GM of several pen & paper games IRL when younger lol)

hans_af_claes

Novice
What about a RPG of the Roman era?

It can perhaps start out as an academic mathematics simulator entirely based in latin? Just to shake of the worst elements of modern day weeaboo RPG ism

There will of course be lots of choices like fucking that stuck up patricians daughter who happens to be a student of yours.
Maybe eventually joining the Roman army and end up quelling a revolt and taking whole tribe of german slave girls as booty?

The choices are endless.

Lilliput McHammersmith

What about a RPG of the Roman era?

It can perhaps start out as an academic mathematics simulator entirely based in latin? Just to shake of the worst elements of modern day weeaboo RPG ism

There will of course be lots of choices like fucking that stuck up patricians daughter who happens to be a student of yours.
Maybe eventually joining the Roman army and end up quelling a revolt and taking whole tribe of german slave girls as booty?

The choices are endless.
Did you ever play Nethergate: Resurrection? Because that game already exists.

vota DC

Augur

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom