Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Is gfycat media embedding broken?

Bohr

Arcane
Tried to embed a gfycat gifv using the media button as in the past, but with just a blank space as a result. Haven't tried this in a while - since the https change, at least - so was wondering if this is broken for anyone else? (The link was https)

I fear this will have a severe impact on my shitposting :(

Bohr

Arcane
Just a couple of embedded media tests to help Crispy with his ongoing efforts to fix it

gfycat:

imgur gifv:

:avatard:

A horse of course

Yes, please fix this. I intend to spend a significant amount of the next few months discussing the upcoming Xbox One X RPG-FPS The Outer Worlds by Obsidian Entertainment (a Microsoft subsidiary) in the appropriate subforum, and gfycat embedding is an integral part of that.

Bohr

Arcane
Ah well, thanks anyway, maybe at least Imgur gifvs will work again

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord Goddammit, I think we need to upgrade to PHP 5.4+ for this.

EDIT: There we go, I did a hack and Gfycat works now.

Last edited:

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Screenshot-20190202-160519.png

Screenshot-20190202-160519.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom