Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Good Old Games
Donate to Codex
News Content Gallery About Donate Discord Contact
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is it just me or has user activity dropped significantly over the past two weeks?

Phos

mask aficionado
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Is it because it's almost summer in the northern hemisphere? Have people finally started to get out and enjoy life again? Are you too worshiping the sun and overdosing on fresh air?

Last edited:
image.png

Falksi

Arcane
If you believe pro-Russian propaganda, it's mid-winter and the West doesn't make food any more.

Don't look at me, I'm working

Modron

Arcane
All the Eastern Euros are being grinded in Donbass
Did the codex ever have a significant vatnik presence? Ruskies never topped 5% of the forum's daily traffic when I used to look at it on occasion. Now if potatoland got hit we'd feel it.

Last edited:

Young_Hollow

Savant
I was procrastinating on studying for an exam. Maybe the codex needs something like the top 101 CRPGs again; that's what brought me here. Since advertising overtly would be dangerous, things like that would probably be the best way to get eyeballs on the site.

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
Shitposting bots offline for maintenance. Combined with mysterious surge of SADS (Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome) that has nothing to do with Pfizer.

Kruno

Arcane
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Is it because it's almost summer in the northern hemisphere? Have people finally started to get out and enjoy life again? Are you too worshiping the sun and overdosing on fresh air?
i am User Activity!

Cael

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Nah. Just people getting sick of getting spammed and harassed by putinas and wumao 24/7.

Top Bottom