Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Is Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous in playable condition? A quick discussion thread

Discussion in 'Owlcat Games' started by guguma, Nov 26, 2021.

?

Is Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous in playable condition?

1. Yes! You will enjoy it without getting frustrated

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. No Way! Wait a couple years for it/mods to mature

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  1. guguma Novice

guguma
    Hello All,

I do not intend to keep this discussion long, the question is simple:

Is Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous in playable condition?

I played Kingmaker almost 3 years after release, and it was fun. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous seems like a nice follow up and the only attractive RPG around these days (months, years even?, am I getting old, or the games are getting stupid I cannot decide), so I would like to pick it up.

I am not sure if it is in playable condition though.

So should I go for it, or should I wait for more pathching and matured mods (I especially love Quality of Life mods).

What do you think? and Thanks in Advance

• retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Mexi Dumbfuck! Dumbfuck Sad Loser

Mexi
    Wait, it's already released? Fuck no is it playable right now. I remember playing Kingmaker on release, and it was fucking terrible with the bugs. Unplayable. I still haven't even finished it, but I think 5 years is the mandatory until the game is fully patched anyways.

^ Top  
  3. Denim Destroyer Learned

Denim Destroyer
    I played it on release with the only major technical issue being an update breaking a mod which lead to every enemy only having one HP.

^ Top  
  4. Cryomancer Arcane Glory to Ukraine

Cryomancer
    Except for the bugged Strength check DC in ice prison, I have no major complains.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.