Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is quoting against the rules ?

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I still remember how you talked about your past life as a slave and the subsequent one as a Roman soldier,Ms Retard.

Those were spontaneous memories I had, not past life regression.

Isn't it time again for you to kneel towards the black cube?
You are such a disingenuous lying whore. You clearly talked about being convinced that you were these things in your "past lives", and now that someone has called you out on your hindu schizophrenia (for the wrong reasons, but still) you're straight-up lying and denying it.

Lying demon-possessed whore.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I still remember how you talked about your past life as a slave and the subsequent one as a Roman soldier,Ms Retard.

You are such a disingenuous lying whore. You clearly talked about being convinced that you were these things in your "past lives", and now that someone has called you out on your hindu schizophrenia (for the wrong reasons, but still) you're straight-up lying and denying it.

:nocountryforshitposters:
Come on bro,i could confirm that she was those things in her past life. As they say,once a slave always a slave. Cesarious,bring me the feather and another decanter of hot honeyed wine.
:martini:

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:smug:
Yes,6k rpg posts alone,
Shit man I'm not picking on you or singling you out. You need help.
I don't want to get in some self perpetuating forum banter because that is obviously what I, we, want to help you recover from.
Looking to the Dex for affirmation is like a pissing contest in a hurricane. You may win but everybody gonna get wet.
Please Bro, do yourself a favor and step away from the keyboard.
#ToughLove

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Since when us at the Codex have been such faggots as to deal with problems with a ban?

You talk to the guy, you make fun of him publicly, you harass him on his profile and PMs, you shit-rate him, but ban him? What are we, reddit's woker cousin?

FFS the guys are even on topic, not even spamming or quote pyramiding for the lulz. Moderate yourselves, moderators! Lest your dicks shrivel until you're no different from a tranny janny.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

^ Totally not demon-possessed paragon of sanity right there. Accusing others of lying when he has been shown to be a lying piece of shit numerous times.

Isn't it time for you to nuke your account again in a hissy fit and pay DU again for GD access? Maybe your next alt reincarnation will turn out better.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
^ Totally not demon-possessed paragon of sanity right there. Accusing others of lying when he has been shown to be a lying piece of shit numerous times.
Don't make me dig up the post where you casually talk about your past life as a Roman slave or whatever. "Just spontaneous memories, totes not a past life regression!!!" Or have you already gone back and scrubbed it, lying whore?

You know it's demons that you summon in your nutjob occult rituals, not "divinity", right?

And again, why are you incapable of not clicking on the "show ignored content" button? Do you think that the ignore function is for attention whoring only?

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Imagine the times well before the Decline. Troika is alive and kicking. Black Isle still releases quality games. No one knows who ni Obama is.

Imagine the roasting people got for not pruning quotes, breaking lines incorrectly before text/plain format=flowed (it's an IETF-standardized part of MIME, zoomers), or reflowing paragraphs that happened to break formatting.

Imagine the roasting gotten for posting above the quote. Or the worst sin of all, posting text/html.

Now, imagine the lazy zoomer retards not able to drag-select text and click 'reply' in the pop-up.

Finally, imagine the tards complaining about their supposed mistreatment.

Sad!

I specifically told daveyarsegallant how to drag-select-quote a long time ago, as he kept quoting screenfuls of text for shitty one-liners.

When you quote pages upon pages for a shitty one-line reply, I'm going to report you again.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Since when us at the Codex have been such faggots as to deal with problems with a ban?

You talk to the guy, you make fun of him publicly, you harass him on his profile and PMs, you shit-rate him, but ban him? What are we, reddit's woker cousin?

FFS the guys are even on topic, not even spamming or quote pyramiding for the lulz. Moderate yourselves, moderators! Lest your dicks shrivel until you're no different from a tranny janny.

Ismaul, you're a p. reasonable guy. You've also paid RPG Codex a p. good amount of money over the years, according to all your donation tags, so I'm going to listen to you.

I tried to think back if I'd ever actually talked to or warned fanta about quote pyramids before, specifically recently, and I don't think I have/did. Therefore, banning him from that thread may have been a bit of a rash decision.

I'm going to lift the ban, not out of any sort of magnanimous feelings towards him, but rather out of gratefulness towards people like you who literally keep RPG Codex going over the years.

In before lots of cuck ratings, but I don't care. No, really, I don't.

Fuck you, don't cuck rate me.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Ismaul, you're a p. reasonable guy. You've also paid RPG Codex a p. good amount of money over the years, according to all your donation tags, so I'm going to listen to you.

I tried to think back if I'd ever actually talked to or warned fanta about quote pyramids before, specifically recently, and I don't think I have/did. Therefore, banning him from that thread may have been a bit of a rash decision.

I'm going to lift the ban, not out of any sort of magnanimous feelings towards him, but rather out of gratefulness towards people like you who literally keep RPG Codex going over the years.

In before lots of cuck ratings, but I don't care. No, really, I don't.

Fuck you, don't cuck rate me.

Pure christian there,if people didn't knew you,they would have thought that you are the apex alpha giga chad guro of infi.

i

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

I appreciate you reconsidering your judgement. Very magnanimous of you.
cheers.png

But.

This shouldn't have anything to do with me or God forbid the small but steady amount of money that flows from my wallet to the Codex. This is about basic principles.

Banning is a severe punishment, and should be reserved for correspondingly grave and reprehensible behaviors. Banning without warning first should never be a thing, unless we're faced with a non-sentient spambot or the like. And if a warning isn't taken seriously, as some are just jokes or could be interpreted as such, a PM or at worst a 1-day thread ban is plenty enough to make your point to a regular. Calling a 30-day thread ban "lenient", if you were serious, is quite frankly abusive. But if you really wanted to fuck with the guy, replacing his avatar with a pyramid would be cool, everyone would be having fun at his expense and get the message. Or you know, have fun with custom titles, tags, temporary button jail, etc. That's abuse I can get behind.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I appreciate you reconsidering your judgement. Very magnanimous of you.
cheers.png

But.

This shouldn't have anything to do with me or God forbid the small but steady amount of money that flows from my wallet to the Codex. This is about basic principles.

Banning is a severe punishment, and should be reserved for correspondingly grave and reprehensible behaviors. Banning without warning first should never be a thing, unless we're faced with a non-sentient spambot or the like. And if a warning isn't taken seriously, as some are just jokes or could be interpreted as such, a PM or at worst a 1-day thread ban is plenty enough to make your point to a regular. Calling a 30-day thread ban "lenient", if you were serious, is quite frankly abusive. But if you really wanted to fuck with the guy, replacing his avatar with a pyramid would be cool, everyone would be having fun at his expense and get the message. Or you know, have fun with custom titles, tags, temporary button jail, etc. That's abuse I can get behind.
Now now,you are leaving the most important part out of the equation,the pettiness and the spite. If it was the first ban for the last month,it would have been nice joke,but when it is like the fifth one......well i am grinning from ear to ear like an aged has-been star at a abortion clinic. I know that i have owned his petty little fag arse that much that he won't stop searching for excuses to ban me from threads lol. :obviously:

Gastrick

Cipher
Only on the Codex: Wumaos fighting for free speech.
Only on the codex: a retard who believes in "science" and past life regression.

That is some serious IQ 80 Paki zinger right there. What "science" and when did I ever talk about past life regression?

Dude who knees towards a black cube several times a day thinks he can scoff at other people.
:shredder:
But can you explain how the black cube was build. I remember that you were perplexed by how those piles of stones called the pyramids were build. So maybe that black stone was made by aliens too.......it is a mystery.

Hmm, it looks like IQ 80 is the qualification needed to become a Wumao. Just like I never talked about past life regresison, I never said that the pyramids were made by aliens.

What I did talk about is that you cannot answer a simple question:

If free speech is an "idiotic notion" for you, why are you on a free speech forum and not somewhere else?

:nocountryforshitposters:
Come on bro,i could confirm that she was those things in her past life. As they say,once a slave always a slave. Cesarious,bring me the feather and another decanter of hot honeyed wine.
:martini:

lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom