Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is quoting against the rules ?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I just really like video games.
No one posts of Codex for video games. We all come here to post about politics!
I come here for the banter with mates and to see if there is new games.
Cheers Cruno me boy,have a nice few days of celebrating the new year.
:excellent:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I still remember how you talked about your past life as a slave and the subsequent one as a Roman soldier,Ms Retard.

Where're the links?! I have to see this.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/buddhist-hindu-stuff.137517/#post-7223060
d8711afb9f4ae02b7d1d1a86704ba477.jpg

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
It is a known phenomenon in Russia, which is worth mentioning for the curios. In the 90s, we had a surgency of a Tolkienist larper movement that the normal people simply called "Tolchki" (derogatory term for a toilet). It all began with larping in the forests, innocently enough. But it didn't stop there.

f15c04d9daff91052a01962007fdfdd6.jpg

At first, they pretended to be Legolas or Mithrandir and ran amok in the woods, but in 1994 some of them went further. They didn't exactly become insane all of a sudden, not yet. They started doing something that they called "catching short hallucinations" or "catching glitches" (gljukolovstvo or gljukonavty). It's a voluntary effect of an active imagination where a person deeply wants to believe that they experienced something magical when all they experienced was basically a big fat nothing. It may have been a random thought through free association, a dream, seeing some funny looking shadow or a cloud for a moment, but they'll attribute a deep meaning to it ("I SAW SAURON") and then convince themselves that it was real. Of course, at this point deep down they knew it was not.

But as with all forms of insanity, it was catching. When your best friend sees "auras" around people, you want to see them too! More and more people started pretending, and others were even able to convince themselves. Some of them went on to pretend to be "real mages".

291afbf27229cbb1bed36dde16752bcc.jpg

But this wasn't the end of the road, yet.

Imagine being a gljukonavt yourself for a moment. It was one thing to be larping in the woods with some uggo Masha from Tverj. It's another thing entirely when Masha just "caught a glitch", in which she "recalled" being... none other than emperor Tiberius Caesar Augustus. And thus, another niche movement was born inside an already deranged one, and it was called "vselentsy" or "inhabitors" (as in "someone who inhabits someone else's body"). Ah, an emperor! What an incredible luck to be in the presence of such a prominent figure when you're larping with Masha. So to not lag behind, you thought really hard and it turned out that you were none other than Vipsania, Tiberius' first wife! AND YOU BOTH REMEMBER EACH OTHER!! HOW CRAZY IS THAT WOW. Well, it makes sense in retrospect that kindred souls should find each other in their next lives, doesn't it!

So now you had people going around and claiming to be an isekai from another era. It didn't even have to be Tolkien related anymore, it became its own thing.

Most of them still don't believe deep down the delusions that they spout on the innocent and the sane, but it does deserve a quick visit to a psychotherapist. It's some kind of monumental coping with boring/bad reality at the very least, flagrantly enough.
Others will actually believe it for a period of time, but then admit it was a "passing phase" and become ashamed of it.
The rarest of them all will get a permanent mental disorder.

Our fellow codexer must have walked this path for a long time to become a vselenets, and it keeps walking in that direction. Who knows how far now...

52af8b775e384104a1e2ef1a78d9244a.png

Last edited:

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
"Some Tolkien LARPers fantasized in Russia, so that definitely proves spirituality does not exist. Checkmate Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and mystics."

The fedoratard in its natural habitat (self-quarantined for 2 years) thinks he has a firm grasp on reality.

Even better: as a self-proclaimed commie he totally trusts the oligarch-owned media and oligarch-bought politicians who tell him he has to be very afraid of the virus.

Doesn't get more sane than this.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL negro'giga chad apex alpha'marine is butthurt,his wife's bull must have been no show during the holidays,no switch for him.

:kfc:
8BmS6wj.png

Funny how this is seen as ok but when i mock negromarine for being a cuck DU goes butthurt and bans me from shit because i am harassing him.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
"Some Tolkien LARPers fantasized in Russia, so that definitely proves spirituality does not exist. Checkmate Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and mystics."
There's no fundamental difference between those larpers and beleivers. Only the numbers.

People who believe that there is no spirituality and no divine are the ones Klaus Schwab and his transhumanist club count on for their Satanic agenda.

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Oen of my clearest past life memories is living in the Gandhara area in the 6th Century BC, right when it was invaded by the Persians. I even met someone who remembers being with me back then, though our genders were swapped. We were or became basically slaves back then - maybe that is the reason why I always felt that I never, ever want to go back to India.

Also Lady Retard: "NO PAST LIFE REGRESSIONS!!!"

Do you see how xe lies?

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
It is a known phenomenon in Russia, which is worth mentioning for the curios. In the 90s, we had a surgency of a Tolkienist larper movement that the normal people simply called "Tolchki" (derogatory term for a toilet). It all began with larping in the forests, innocently enough. But it didn't stop there.

Wow, so all the while Americucks were having their “roleplaying games cause satanic possession” moment, the Ruskies were actually doing it for real? If USSR managed to stay this far ahead of the curve in other fields as well, the Cold War might have turned out differently…

BTW some of the bitches in that first pick don’t look half bad

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Yours, khor's and daveyar's perfectly reasonable and quite lenient 30-day bans from that thread have nothing whatsoever to do with their content; I banned you three because of the impingement on others' enjoyment and convenience of reading the thread. Hell, I didn't even read what you posted in it. We also have to take into account that you're all three repeat offenders.

Funny how khor, the conservative out of the group, isn't here whining about it.

By the way, do it again and the ban will become permanent.
Reply button that quotes all text not enclosed by [quote_] brackets.

E.G.: there's a post containing two thousand words in brackets and two words of actual user comment. Such button will only quote these two words
This is actually the default behavior of the forum software, but we changed it.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/small-qol-feature-ii.137521/

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is jerking off against the rules?

Depends on where you do it.

Same goes with quote chains.

There are only two reasons to quote chain. You are trolling or trying to make a thread unreadable with huge blocks of text, or you are a legitimate retard who can't carry on a conversation in the context of a thread.

If there was a setting to automatically block anyone's posts who quotes a 3-post pyramid (or larger) in a response, I'd utilize it 100% of the time.

I specifically told daveyarsegallant how to drag-select-quote a long time ago, as he kept quoting screenfuls of text for shitty one-liners.
Drag-to-select can be hard on mobile devices, which are designed for chinese sized hands. Yesterday I spent several minutes to do something that would take three seconds on PC (copying the text from an article and removing the irrelevant bits)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If USSR managed to stay this far ahead of the curve in other fields as well, the Cold War might have turned out differently…
Well...actually,they were ahead in most fields,even in the space shit too. But kwans were ahead in propaganda spam and they just build up that image of super advanced culture in every aspect. CCCCP's problem had nothing to do with advancement or intelligent people,they had far scientists than the west for sure. But retarded jew cucks as leaders did fuck them up.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
LoL negro'giga chad apex alpha'marine is butthurt,his wife's bull must have been no show during the holidays,no switch for him.

8BmS6wj.png

Funny how this is seen as ok but when i mock negromarine for being a cuck DU goes butthurt and bans me from shit because i am harassing him.

I have a few such streaks in my alerts box too. At one point he was opening my profile and just le reddit downvoting all posts in all threads, even ones of me linking something that was requested. Actual impotent rage.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

8BmS6wj.png

I have a few such streaks in my alerts box too. At one point he was opening my profile and just le reddit downvoting all posts in all threads, even ones of me linking something that was requested. Actual impotent rage.
Well what could we expect from the man that paid thousands of shekels to a maninist cuck guru to teach him how to be apex alpha male and slay bitches??? Funny thing is that he ended as an actual cuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom