Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is there a modpack for Morrowind or do I have to install everything one by one?

Ovg

Cipher
I got that itch to play morrowind again, but the only thing I can find are lists (350+ long) that require individaul downloads, esp cleaning and shit. Is there such a thing as morrowind modpack so I can skip the tedium?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ok so here's what you do:

You get Open MW
You install Tamriel Rebuilt and Project Tamriel if you want to play those
You install Better Bodies if you want hot nudes

That's it, you're good to go.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
The "You are just an N'WAh" list on wabbajack is good. You can disable the "immershun" survival systems (sustenance, temperature and whatnot) if you want. It is also quite challenging, as far as MW goes.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Hot nudes you say? So, how many HAWT Trollip mods are there?

Is there an ultima mod?
Final Fantasy Mod?
Wizardry Mod?
Marvel/DC Super Hero mod?
X-com/x-files mod?
Arena Mod?
Daggerfall mod?
Battlespire/Redguard mod?

Scrounger

Educated
As JarlFrank and Dr1f7 posted, they are your best bet if you want hussle free set up for morrowind. JarlFrank with his OpenMW and TamrielRebuild more so...
But if you really want to play with certain mods I can send you a modpack (together with a list so you can know what you getting shoved up your arse...) consisting of around 50 small plugins.
No graphics mods or big overhauls, only some tweaks, just pick what you like.
I also have some small quest mods but you are better with TamrielRebuild alone if you don't want to drown yourself

Ovg

Cipher
Ai'ght fuck this. "NOOO YOU NEED TO USE OUR SPECIAL PROCEDURIONOS FOR MODERINOS WITH FOLDERINOS". I will dump everything into data files and use mlxo and wry bash to sort it out lmao

Ovg

Cipher
So, if two textures overwrite eachother at worst I got a fucking abstractionist painting in sight, right?

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
You need 3 mods

MCP
MGE XE
and a global retex

Nothing is compatible with OpenMW and it runs worse than MCP

Yosharian

Arcane
I got that itch to play morrowind again, but the only thing I can find are lists (350+ long) that require individaul downloads, esp cleaning and shit. Is there such a thing as morrowind modpack so I can skip the tedium?
Wabbajack. Literally just installed one yesterday called YAJAN (You Are Just An N'wah). There is a more vanilla+ flavor one called MOISE.

Installed with two or three clicks of my mouse

Yosharian

Arcane
I recently replayed the game with OpenMW. I used 3 mods on top of that and it was fine. Morrowind isn't Skyrim and it doesn't need every system overhauled in order to be playable.

I used:

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45096
https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45384
https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46599
Actually the changes that YAJAN makes are really excellent and improve the game dramatically IMO

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom