Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
An honest question to Infinitron: Why don't you allow rate spamming? Is it for technical reasons? I think it tells more of the spammer than anything else.

Kev if you're really not a bald man who sits in a curiously reddish-pink room while twiddling his fingers diabolically I am going to feel catfished and lied to. You're what's wrong with dating sites.

Well, you got me, since I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 28-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
tip@nasrda.gov.ng

http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
An honest question to Infinitron: Why don't you allow rate spamming? Is it for technical reasons? I think it tells more of the spammer than anything else.

Kev if you're really not a bald man who sits in a curiously reddish-pink room while twiddling his fingers diabolically I am going to feel catfished and lied to. You're what's wrong with dating sites.

Well, you got me, since I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 28-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

tip@nasrda.gov.ng

:didntreadlol:

Generic-Giant-Spider

tip@nasrda.gov.ng

If only you knew how pissed I am you found this before I did.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Blaine will be a decent mod if he doesn't go full butthurt at anti-american shit. It will give the codex that progressive tag "look goyz we have a gore fetishist,we are inclusive",while at the same time keep the libtards mods at bay.

I think Blaine is referring to this thread, which was originally titled "Happy Nigger Day" by our esteemed and totally not-retarded member Think big! aka Dicksmoker.

Judge the thread's worth for yourself.

Blaine is just still really butthurt that he's not a moderator here like he was at his weirdo gore fetish site.
You are just saying that you got butthurt over the nigga word and decided to troll people in a thread that wasn't for you.

Mortmal

Arcane
People make meme's/jokes of Infin being a jew the reason he's a retard. This is a guy with like 70k posts who sits on a fuckin internet forum posting rpg news all day, of course he's a retard.
Damn ,said like that you make the prestigious administrative and newsposter position on the codex look like much much less glamorous ...Makes it even understandable to pick a few bribes from time to time, that to buy anti depressants.

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Infi is pretty decent for a jew thanks to autism but ultimately he is not nearly a DarkUnderlord. Best admins/mods are those who don't do shit, except for technical stuff and clearing out the spammiest of spams.
Let's just hope Codex will not turn into another internet shitheap (too quickly).

In conclusion, bring back DarkUnderlord.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Infinitron doesnt have enough edge. He has low standards and is mind=blown about meh titles like PoE. Clearly someone with inferior taste. Not that anyone should care about that, however as a news poster he is unable to provide a satisfactory number of articles nor variety. Instead he shills strictly for stuff he thinks is good (or what DU tells him), which is usually some mediocrity

Last edited:
Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
People make meme's/jokes of Infin being a jew the reason he's a retard. This is a guy with like 70k posts who sits on a fuckin internet forum posting rpg news all day, of course he's a retard.
Damn ,said like that you make the prestigious administrative and newsposter position on the codex look like much much less glamorous ...Makes it even understandable to pick a few bribes from time to time, that to buy anti depressants.

Most forum mods/admins are autists.

There's been a couple decent ones on the codex but again here it's mostly autists who do it for attention/power they don't get anywhere else.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Blaine will be a decent mod if he doesn't go full butthurt at anti-american shit.

I'd never accept. For one thing, I don't really give a damn about being in charge on the Internet; for another, I long ago became extraordinarily lazy about forum janitorial duties (deleting spam, processing user reports, moving threads that actually do need to be moved, etc.) and wouldn't have anything of benefit to offer the Codex in that regard anyway.

The reason people like you might want me on staff would be to push back against those staff members who are imbeciles, but that almost certainly wouldn't work anyway. The only way that would work would be for me to purchase the whole shebang from DU, and even if he were amenable I wouldn't do that because I'm not interested in being responsible for this place.

As can readily be seen, Crispy is genuinely unable to believe that a person might not want to be in charge on the Internet, because he―like Wikipedia editors―believes that being in charge on the Internet is a Pretty Big Deal. He loves it so much that he thinks it's a ploy to believe otherwise.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
qjqk8srbx4c21.jpg

PorkBarrellGuy

Dude I moderated some fucking podunk-ass niche forum with members in the low hundreds TOPS and even I got tons of asspained dumbfucks using report function to try and just shut someone up because they personally hated said person. Can only imagine what Codex shakes out like on that front.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
I rejected a report today from a user complaining about Liberal's latest thread in Politics. Is that okay?

Do you guys get a lot of reports where someone is just butthurt about something stupid? Or outright joke reports?

speaking in absolute terms, i woudln't call it "a lot", but speaking in relative terms of overall % of butthurt reports and considering this is the codex, yeah it's a lot of the total %

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Blaine, Turisas just posted this in Shoutbox:

Turisas: kaikki spd:tä äänestävät pitäis teloittaa
Turisas: ja sdp:tä kans

Now, I'm no foreign language expert, but that looks like gobbledygook to me. And I know I have no actual administrative powers to do anything in Shoutbox, but I do perform the whole LARPing "Sheriff" thing around here, so I have a reputation to uphold.

Is it okay if I politely ask Turisas not to post gobbledygook in Shoutbox?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom