Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Turisas on oikeassa, vaikka Sanna Marin on aika söpö.

38885087-1118x629.jpg

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Blaine, Turisas just posted this in Shoutbox:

Turisas: kaikki spd:tä äänestävät pitäis teloittaa
Turisas: ja sdp:tä kans

Now, I'm no foreign language expert, but that looks like gobbledygook to me. And I know I have no actual administrative powers to do anything in Shoutbox, but I do perform the whole LARPing "Sheriff" thing around here, so I have a reputation to uphold.

Is it okay if I politely ask Turisas not to post gobbledygook in Shoutbox?

Crispy just posted threats about politicians and incited political violence. Any moderators around?

Generic-Giant-Spider

If I grew up in Kentucky on a ranch make no mistake about it I'd classify Blaine as a stud.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL people that report trivial shit should be penalized,just give them "reporting cretin" tag and be done with it. I am curious,are there any valid reports?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I know this thread is a walking shitfest now, but on a slightly serious note, I (humbly) suggest more positive tags for people.

Like, for example: Sheri is so friendly and there is no real tag to show that.

Or Genetic-Giant-Spider is genuinely a nice and funny person, constantly lighting up every thread with his jokes, and yet there is no tag for that.

It's a bit sad that the Codex is quick to tag extreme negative behaviour (of any sort), but really slow and clumsy at rewarding warm, positive one.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's a bit sad that the Codex is quick to tag extreme negative behaviour (of any sort), but really slow and clumsy at rewarding warm, positive one.

Get a load of this guy.

The Codex has a softer side, but it's a lot more subtle, as it should be. If you want a hippy fuckfest love-in, there's always RPG Watch.

In reality, the Codex is far less vicious and contentious now than it was a decade or more ago, much like NMA or really pretty much any other Internet forum where phleebs and dweebazoids congregate to argue about pointless nonsense. This is clear decline, because flame wars were far more entertaining than whatever passes for banter these days.

I've a question. Who's crooked bee?

Crooked Bee is pretty alright despite the dual handicap of being both a Goon and a woman, but she doesn't post much since the Codex officially became a sister site of Stormfront by not uniting to vote for Hillary Clinton. Actually, I'm not entirely sure what her beef is, only that she's less active than in years past.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I have no idea. All I've heard are some old rumblings that she was dissatisfied with something and had become less active as a result.

It could be that she just got involved with a constructive hobby or avocation that contributes to society, or something equally horrifying.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Actually, I'm not entirely sure what her beef is, only that she's less active than in years past.
Much too busy with work. She's a rather well-to-do cosmopolitan like Wyrmlord who hasn't posted in months either (though he's still shitposting away on twitter).

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Blaine, Turisas just posted this in Shoutbox:

Turisas: kaikki spd:tä äänestävät pitäis teloittaa
Turisas: ja sdp:tä kans

Now, I'm no foreign language expert, but that looks like gobbledygook to me. And I know I have no actual administrative powers to do anything in Shoutbox, but I do perform the whole LARPing "Sheriff" thing around here, so I have a reputation to uphold.

Is it okay if I politely ask Turisas not to post gobbledygook in Shoutbox?
they call that language subhumanese.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom