Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Cleve released his Grimoire manual.

Codex still has not released manual.

Codex remains a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, rolled in a lie and baked GBD in puff pastry.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
iu

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Lambchop19 has a private profile so I can't 'congratulate' him on his appointment.
Fixed. You may congratulate me, in a respectful manner, if you wish.

(Though I actually don't have the ability to post news in the news section. I will have to post it to my profile page instead. :M)

Project: Eternity
Jvegi is also a jew (his full nick is Jewvegina) so it's no wonder that he's defending his comrade. He's also a "neuropa" member, an extremist leftist group on Polish reddit (wykop).
Jvegi is part of neuropa? Well it would fit his views.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Don't know much about the administration here, but perhaps the Codex should contact Stefan Molyneux and inform him that they have found at least x1 (incompetent?) Jew so that he can update his statistics and findings. I can feel his horrified expression already.

imweasel

Yeah,ifinitron some times gets drunk and lets the butthurt flow. Still he rarely banns people and mostly new fags that don't have any KKKs.
Infinitron would have probably already banned half of the Codex if DU would let him TBH.

He is indeed particularly hard on newfags. Just recently he gave a newfag who was very critical of Baldur's Gate some dumbfuck (or village idiot) tags. I didn't agree with the guy at all myself, but "dumbfucking" him simply for stating his opinion is going too far. Infinitron really needs to just chillax and get himself a boyfriend.

I've a question. Who's crooked bee?
She used to run this place as an admin in better times, but had to give up the job due to personal obligations. She is a really nice girl with a good sense of humor. You still see her from time to time.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Meh,getting stupid tags is ok. If he is that petty to care about this shit,well then he is in the wrong forum. I do have a problem when he bans some decent new fags for mocking the master gem race,mocking obsidian stillborns or some other edgy shit. I do believe that only the owners should have the banning powers.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
What kind of sub-human wretch cannot fit in with Nazi's, tranny robots, and tophat oldfags? Only the most juvenile of newfags could warrant exile into Prosperland and beyond.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom