Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ It's time to take off the mask and reveal my true identity

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I am DarkUnderlord. It's true, I have been his public alt this whole time. I will continue to post from this account about non-admin related things, however, so please carry on as though it makes no difference. 'k?

Mustawd

I've had one alt on all the forums I've ever been on. It was on this forum. His name was Dream Expert.

It was stupid. Alts on forums are stupid. I don't get them. But I'm in the minority in this opinion.

So I just assume everyone is an alt, or I assume everyone is genuinely themselves. It works. Even if doublethink.

Sentinel

Arcane
Cloudless everyday you fall upon my waking eyes
Inviting and inciting me to rise
And through the window in the wall come streaming in on sunlight wings
A million bright ambassadors of morning
And no one sings me lullabies
And no one makes me close my eyes
So I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've had one alt on all the forums I've ever been on. It was on this forum. His name was Dream Expert.

It was stupid. Alts on forums are stupid. I don't get them. But I'm in the minority in this opinion.

So I just assume everyone is an alt, or I assume everyone is genuinely themselves. It works. Even if doublethink.
alts are usually for people who wanna troll but too pussy to use their real account and tarnish their "reputation"

Mustawd

alts are usually for people who wanna troll but too pussy to use their real account and tarnish their "reputation"

Oh yes, I know that. It's silly though.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
2a1.gif

2a1.gif

2a1.gif

2a1.gif

2a1.gif

2a1.gif

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Smarter tactic would be to make a few alts and brofist yourself all day long. Most certainly i won't go for an alt,pretty much don't care about reputation both in real life and on the codex.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
makeawish.png

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I am DarkUnderlord. It's true, I have been his public alt this whole time. I will continue to post from this account about non-admin related things, however, so please carry on as though it makes no difference. 'k?

This is just as legit as Krizto being God.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom