Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I've sat idle long enough.

• Thread starter Generic-Giant-Spider
  • Start date

Generic-Giant-Spider

ONLY LIKE 10 OR SOMETHING
Spider math weird.

water_legendary.png
Image32.png
GiantSpiderPortrait.jpg
MON001.png
040.png

ico_Giant_spider.png
ico_spider.png
po_spiddemon_h.png
lax03_adorable_spider_convo.png
12.jpg

monster44.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x10.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x11.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x12.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x13.png

Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x5.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x6.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x7.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x8.png
Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_3x9.png

Portraits_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_6x12.png
Portraits_Enemies_Icons_7x7.png
eob1_05.png
Portraits_DOS2_Enemies_Icons_88.png
Portraits_DOS2_Enemies_Icons_77.png

Portraits_DOS2_Enemies_Icons_72.png
Portraits_DOS2_Animals_Exceptions_Icons_72.png
blood34.png
blood33.png
FRPOD33.png

FRCAB16.png
blood35.png
003_spider.jpg
79.png
77.png

78.png
U_Spider.png
Image51.png
na60.png
na61.png

spider.png
m_0039.png
m_0037.png
m_0040.png
m_0041.png

m_0042.png
m_0043.png
m_0044.png
scontrol8dx7.png
Bard-1-27-Amiga.png

bt1_27_spider.kanm.png
bt1_statue_spider.kanm.png
MOO_3721_m_GiantSpider.png
MOO_4681_m_BlackWidow.png
xpbl_trt1_l.png

xpbl_trt2_l.png
xpbl_trt3_l.png
xpbl_tw1_l.png
xpbl_tw2_l.png
xpbl_tw3_l.png

wgp_ds_spiderqueen.png
wgp_ds_spidersibling.png
wgp_ds_spiderqueen2.png
wgp_ds_spidersibling2.png
army_SPIDERS.png

d2p042.gif
texmons.PAK_000063.png
WZD_EMP_FnT_giant_spider.png
Pic71.kanm.png
d2p042.png

d2p042.png
WZD_SotQ_heptavalent_sprite.png
058a.png
157a.png
014.png

017.png
021.png
037.png
017.png
081.png

082.png
45_spider.png

po_driderchf_h.png
po_driderf_h.png
FRPOR32.png
FRPOD14.png
U_SQn.png

masamuneWifeC.png
cryptfiend.png
artwork%20venomcrawler.png
DoWI80.png
WZD_EMP_FnT_spider_queen.png

WZD_SotQ_fate_spinner_sprite.png
texmons.PAK_000226.png

YOU MUST THINK YOU'RE A REAL SMART GUY, HUH?

Well consider this, HOTSHOT: I've played my fair share of RPGs and in roughly 99.9% of them there have been spiders of typically colossal size or of the giant variety. That means with the avatar pool from all the games, every single one of them needs a spider. A giant spider, preferably.

And I don't consider anime tits there apart of the gang.

The Red Knight

Erudite
YOU MUST THINK YOU'RE A REAL SMART GUY, HUH?
I merely gave you a friendly, semi-exhaustive list of avatars you missed (clearly more than the 10 you found; game names are in the URLs if you don't recognize them), but if you don't want any of them then provide more yourself.
Or else I'll do something. I don't know what, but it'll be something.
All you have to do is make them the right size and put them in a zip file. You could start with Nethergate, fairly sure it had its spiders saved as plain image files (and check if there are any differences between the remake and the original spider-wise - could mean twice the amount of spiders for you). Or pay someone to do it for you if you're in the lazy majority.
Well consider this, HOTSHOT: I've played my fair share of RPGs and in roughly 99.9% of them there have been spiders of typically colossal size or of the giant variety. That means with the avatar pool from all the games, every single one of them needs a spider. A giant spider, preferably.
I don't recall 99.9% of RPGs having spider PORTRAITS, which on average are much easier to rip than sprites/models (also, the gallery is not limited to RPGs). Take your issue to muh arachnophobic game devs not catering to your spider minority.

And in case you haven't bothered to notice, I'm already providing spider avatars where possible in my gallery submissions. Biting the hand that feeds you, huh?

And I don't consider anime tits there apart of the gang.
I don't think she had any, but have this person identifying as a spider instead:
71.png

Generic-Giant-Spider

You're pretty lazy for a spider

I can't help it... it's the name, you see. Ever since I was turned into a Mexican, a sombrero hat wearer I've lost my ambition and drive. I just want to sit around all day on a couch and occasionally do light garden work.

I used to be productive, I used to eat halflings and look forward to being set on fire. Now I can't even roll out of the lair for more than five minutes before I say something in Spanish about it being too hot out and going back inside to watch my telenovelas.

I USED TO BE A HIGHLY UNSUCCESSFUL TRASH MOB, DAMMIT. GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

I can't help it... it's the name, you see. Ever since I was turned into a Mexican, a sombrero hat wearer I've lost my ambition and drive. I just want to sit around all day on a couch and occasionally do light garden work.

I used to be productive, I used to eat halflings and look forward to being set on fire. Now I can't even roll out of the lair for more than five minutes before I say something in Spanish about it being too hot out and going back inside to watch my telenovelas.

Don't be a Latro

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

This is somewhat contradictory. Are you done sitting idle or aren't you?

Generic-Giant-Spider

SHUT UP AND STOP BULLYING ME, ERYFKRAD.

I HAVE FRIENDS YOU KNOW. AND YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE THEM.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Okay the spider avatars was all a smokescreen, it was all a CLEVER RUSE designed to give you an impossible task in which I would never be satisfied.

The real endgame was getting my original name back. I don't like being a named NPC, adventurers think you have special items and go out of your way to kill you and it's not even fun killing. It's annoying. I used to be able to chill in the canopy and sip on some blue-raspberry Kool-Aid, I used to be able to carry conversations with carrion crawlers, I used to be accepted by ettercaps. Now? "You went Hollywood." They think I forgot my roots.

I need my former identity back. I need to go back to being a trash mob. Generic-Giant-Spider must rise again. And you gotta make it quick, I think the Mexicans are catching on that I'm not really a human. My hat and glasses/big schnoz disguise can only fool them for so long.

I BEG OF YOU.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom