Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jagged Alliance for the Nintendo DS! :D

cutterjohn

Cipher
Geez! Id din't even know about this one, or remember reading about it, but while browsing through this thread @ gbatemp.net:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=106778

And it's supposed to be released in October.

(Also a TON of other good - decent games for the DS in October too... I almost feel sorry for the people with PSPs...)

Quigs

Magister
Wonder if owners will be told the DS cartridge can only be used in the orignal Gameboy, or suffer frequent crashes.

Seriously, JA2 has been sold on about 3 different websites, and none of them work.
Not even sure the new GOG one works =S

cutterjohn

Cipher
Quigs said:
Wonder if owners will be told the DS cartridge can only be used in the orignal Gameboy, or suffer frequent crashes.

Seriously, JA2 has been sold on about 3 different websites, and none of them work.
Not even sure the new GOG one works =S
This is JA1, NOT 2. Also mentioned in the article was that JA2 was SUPPOSED to have been ported to the DS in 2004, but, apparently, never showed up (unsurprisingly).

Anyways controls: Could be good(Anno 1701), could be crap(The Settlers).

If they did it right, stylus control could easily replace mouse control, but I guess that we'll have to wait and see what they managed to do, as lousy controls do tend to make for lousy DS games...

Data4

Arcane
Dayum... and all this time, I thought the DS was only capable of displaying bright, bubbly-looking pastel colors.

cutterjohn

Cipher
Old news, but new news and WELCOME news to me.... :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom