Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Unwanted

Don Salieri

Unwanted
Zionist Agent

T5xi8oL.jpg

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

...but this is just a cover story invented by the feds who were laundering all that art money and puting fat checks in their pockets.
That happened later. The best laid plans of mice and men...

The truth ends up being the path of least resistance, but it's not trivial to find that solution so only the laziest get there. Unfortunately the system selects hard against laziness these days, so you get bullshit instead.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Once your soy consumption reaches a certain level, you start doing this thing where you get bent out of shape over a personal interaction and instead of resolving it you vent on Twitter and act like you're writing an open letter against a mass social trend, while no one knows what the fuck you're talking about.

pretty much

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
How does it detect fascists?

I guess because it's the epitome of modern art, and the ultimate "Fuck You" to Western civilization (still unsurpassed actually, I mean Duchamp nailed it right at the beginning of the modernist fad, and they might as well have all gone home after that - just about everything that modernists and post-modernists have produced since has been nothing more than feeble echoes and copies of it).

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, it's over. Not sure what I was expecting, but not this. It's just thots and weird hipster shit.

OP0BTKd.jpg
q7aaRiW.jpg
PFyjq57.jpg
y5SzbLc.jpg

0YQf3rd.jpg
1pbxtaB.jpg

uEYuR4n.jpeg

I have only been a follower for one or two days. I can't take all this simping.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Are they going to cancel him for being a fucking creep soon or do we have to wait some more?

Are you all reading those come-ons in a disgustingly lascivious version of his voice in your head, too?

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
Do you think Sawyer pretends not to read this thread? I mean imagine being an F-list celeb, and not reading probably the only thread on the Internet dedicated to you.

He should just register an account and be open about it. We should be able to shame him personally here.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Do you think Sawyer pretends not to read this thread?
Alright, well if he's here, a piece of advice. Stop "ironically" hitting on chicks extremely out of your league. You may find it "second degree" (or however high you go in your head), but nobody else ever will. You give the impression of needing to stop your no-fap regimen, cause it's getting out of hand.

Unless, of course, you're doing it unironically. In which case, get help NOW.

Last edited:

None

Scholar
All I can gather from all this is that Sawyer does not actually do anything during working hours other than spend time on Twitter.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
the central conflict of KOTOR2 if Sawyer had been the lead

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom