Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just got banned for six hours for making an "offensive" joke against Theodora

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
Now I'm not gonna call him a tranny or anything like that because that would be rude, just a warning to anyone who even thinks of questioning his..sorry their gender. You WILL be banned.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Go to bed already and it'll be gone when you wake up.

You were doing this shit to everyone.

2zTal3D.jpeg

I gave you a last warning after "Hando: Theo is flicking her bean to your voice muck" and you know how you responded. The fact you couldn't wait 10 minutes for me to reply to your protestations should tell you how silly you're being -- this isn't healthy.

So please, go to bed, rather than pushing me to post what you actually think.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/chat/archive/?users=hando

Hando: "ohhhh look at me I'm a sexually ambiguous female on a forum full men"
Hando: Don't call us creeps. You invite this shit you slut
Hando: Hopefully
Hando: Bet she has a nice big pair of balls to play with aswell
Hando: I'd smoke Theo's cock ngl
Hando: Smoking Theo's cock
Hando: Theo is flicking her bean to your voice muck

His latest 16 pages of archives confirms that he's been posting for 19 hours non-stop. Another shoutbox bender :M

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Similarities between Crispo and Theodora:
-Both are undeserving moderators who create more drama rather than cool down the place
-Both use the same font color in the box
-Both are addicted to the box
-Both behave like catty cool wine aunts
-Both make private convos available to everyone
-Both paint themselves as the victim all the time

Where's the diversity, DarkUnderlord? I think it's time for something fresh, a new approach, new builds plz.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
-Both are undeserving moderators who create more drama rather than cool down the place
I've been made moderator and been stripped of being moderator twice. I guess that actually makes me some sort of genetic freak around here. And if you don't like drama, what are you doing here?
Theodora copied mine. Not much I can do about it. I think it's a sign of respect, actually.
I've been here since 2008, well before Shoutbox. The addiction lies elsewhere, newfag.
I hate wine.
This I am guilty of. Nolo contendere.
I prefer to paint myself with yellow Sherwin-Williams while standing in front of a mirror. But it doesn't say "victim", trust me.

bionicman

Liturgist
Okay I'm not gonna beg. But I wasn't lying when I said I love you Hando (no homo). I play up the "bravado" on the box cause I have friends there who I need to keep onside, and if they see me showing weakness to you I'll lose them and I have no one. I'm in a precarious situation there, probably more than anyone. Torn between many different "groups" (boozers, loli gang, femoids). But I genuinely do like you. And it hurts when you do shit like this cause it feels like you don't care about me or my presence in the box. Seeya later I guess.

great copypasta material

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
So how common is it for shout boxers to project a tough guy persona and seek confrontation with certain other posters only for them to turn around and be all “i actually super like you but no one can know of our true love” in pms?

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Similarities between Crispo and Theodora:
Both are gay

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom