Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just realized something about GD

Is the REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY necessary if when you're not logged in you can't even see the link to GD?

philosoraptorplz.jpg

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
so some people don't think we got rid of GD or something, I guess

Phelot

Arcane
If you keep pushing this question, you'll unravel the entire site.

dextermorgan

Arcane
I just had a look down below and I must say, it has inclined significantly since the transfer. I mean sure, there's plenty of stupid going on still but it's more... mellow?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If I set the forum so that it's visible but the posts aren't... weird shit happens.

Random

Arcane
Patron
Sounds like you've already got the next April Fools prank to pull then.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You could almost have some credibility if Konjab wasn't part of Kodex Kayboi Klub...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom