Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

JUST

Unwanted

jcd

Punished JCD
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
DarkUnderlord

Seriously man, watchwitz? Why stoop so low? Why not just nuke me already?

I have already (reversibly) nuked all of my posts like a week ago. Just spare me the effort of doing it again and press the button already. We all know what the next round is gonna be. And this account is nearly unusable anyway.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
DarkUnderlord

Seriously man, watchwitz? Why stoop so low? Why not just nuke me already?

I have already (reversibly) nuked all of my posts like a week ago. Just spare me the effort of doing it again and press the button already. We all know what the next round is gonna be. And this account is nearly unusable anyway.

Have you ever seen the cat? Have you ever seen the cat? Have you ever seen the cat?

Watch it as it watches, yet playfully but cunning pretends to not be interested you.

Look!

It moved closer, but is still uninterested.

You relax, thinking maybe it truly does not care.

But it is a ruse!

A ruse! A ruse! A ruse!

It grabs you by your mousy tail, dangling you.

You panic, struggle, cry, and fight. But it is futile.

The cat bats you and the sharp claws sting as such. But only enough to sting, never enough to kill.

You cry out after hours, days, weeks, months, years, eternity.

You look to the cat and ask:

Why cat? Why must you torture me so?

The cat says:

Because it is fun. To watch you do all you can and struggle, never succeeding. Never escaping. Never. You are mine to use as I please and as I watch you struggle, I enjoy the struggle. To know that your life is in my hands. And once all hope as left you and I see it fade from your eyes as the Reaper of depression sets in, only then will I end your life. But not a moment sooner. So please, struggle more! Struggle more! Struggle more! It will change nothing.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
After years without incident, it seems the curse against the Hogwarts Dark Arts professors is back--the last two having left under strange circumstances. The class is waiting with a curious apprehension for their new instructor when, from behind the heavy oaken door, a faint "yee boi" sounds.

The man walked into the room from a long marble I inlayed corridor, and reverberations of his heavy footsteps continued to echo through the corridor until they dissipated, along with the previous "yee boi". The man, once in the room, closed the door, then tip toed down the aisle, passing and paying no mind to the children staring at him with concern, except Harry.

The man suddenly stopped tip toeing, and bent over, moving like a marrionette, putting himself face to face with the Known Wiz Kid of Hogwarts, defeater of the soul eaters and caster of many magic spells.

The man kept his face a mere few inches from Harry's, and this made Harry very uncomfortable; this effect spread through the entire class. Many students began to scratch themselves, hit with nervous hives.

The man was making an "O" shape with his crusty lips, and his eyes were filled with a burning comical insanity. The man stared into the whites of Harry's eyes. Harry looked at the floor, with mouth slightly ajar in the terribly uncomfortable situation; his face was flushed red.

In a deep, slow, airy, vocally fried howl the man let out yet another "yee boi", this time directly into Harry's face. Harry was extremely disturbed by the smell of the man's breath; it had the sour creamy smell of week old milk. Harry continued to look at the floor, but the man then resumed his standing position, again as if he was being controlled by wire, and took long arching steps to the open space designated only for teachers. The man had his back facing towards the class. He stood very still, again almost like a machine of some sort.

"Sir, are you our new teacher?" Said a frumpy ginger British girl in the front row.

The man stood completely still for exactly ten seconds.

The man's neck then made an ever so slight movement, and with it a crack reverberated through the room. He turned around very slowly, as if made of stone, and in a mocking British accent he yelled, "Awre yew ower knewe teachah?!"

The man then immediately blew a copious amount of snot from his nose and again stood still, surveying the now empty class with snot slowly cascading over his smirking face.

Only one student remained, Harry Himself.

"Now that we're alone..." the man said softly, and wiped his wand in a motion Harry had never seen before.

"Decratama Miata!" Yelled the man, and a bright red, smooth, and small vehicle fell from no where and broke through one of the student tables. The man then unnecessarily straddled the car and climbed over the hood into the drivers seat. He looked at Harry from the driver's seat and squinted. With a smug face he asked Harry, "are you ready to go on an adventure?"

The passenger side door then magically popped open, beckoning Harry. How could Harry refuse such a strange offer from such a strange man? Harry got in and the car took to the sky.

They were soaring above the land at a thousand miles per hour, and the man turned to Harry with a concerned look on his face.

"Wait, what day is it?" Asked the man.

"Monday." Replied Harry.

"OK get out."

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Free jcd.

vPWZyxW.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I've just stumbled upon this because I'm nosey - what is JCD in the e-gulag for?

His profile has way more racist votes than I've ever seen and he wants Israel destroyed, but heaps of goyim feel that way

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
I've just stumbled upon this because I'm nosey - what is JCD in the e-gulag for?

His profile has way more racist votes than I've ever seen and he wants Israel destroyed, but heaps of goyim feel that way

Too much T, so (((they))) demand his forced cucking.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
I never understood why people want itzrael destroyed though. That is where they should send all the jew, in their own little place where they can jew each other all day long but can't harm anyone. No one who matters anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom