Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Kalin did not like Fairfax who was real buddy-buddy with Roguey in the shoutbox (the two of them would routinely take over the shoutbox to go on at length about whatever developers they happened to be stalking at the moment). After Fairfax colluded with Roguey to get Fluent unfairly banned, Kalin wasn't shy about calling out this injustice, which made Roguey furious. Infinitron, a known doxxer, pulled some strings to get Roguey, also a doxxer, turned into a site moderator so they can more efficiently gather user information for blackmail operations. Immediately after Roguey is given full administrator privileges Kalin MYSTERIOUSLY is banned from the shoutbox. Yeah this is all a coincidence guys, move on.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
To be fair I trust Roguey when he says he doesn't have any mod/admin powers.

Does raise the question of who did this to Kalin though.

A horse of course

Kalin did not like Fairfax who was real buddy-buddy with Roguey in the shoutbox (the two of them would routinely take over the shoutbox to go on at length about whatever developers they happened to be stalking at the moment). After Fairfax colluded with Roguey to get Fluent unfairly banned, Kalin wasn't shy about calling out this injustice, which made Roguey furious. Infinitron, a known doxxer, pulled some strings to get Roguey, also a doxxer, turned into a site moderator so they can more efficiently gather user information for blackmail operations. Immediately after Roguey is given full administrator privileges Kalin MYSTERIOUSLY is banned from the shoutbox. Yeah this is all a coincidence guys, move on.

Cast it.

The Great ThunThun*

How DARE you!?
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
As much as I dislike the man, banning from shoutbox should be a temporary thing. The man spends half his life there. He is just taking his nutty larp too far. Give him a warning and let him back in a week.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Kalin.....International Rescue!!..........

I've seen so much quality gay material coming from Codex lately.

I'm not saying it's automatically good, but everybody can admit that the nazi, fundamentalist, edgy, anti-femoid spiel has run its course and is no longer funny (it was never correct in any way, but it used to have elements of formidability).

Perhaps there will be the time when we can get an actuall cycling discussion going.

FREE JIM PROFIT!

Bigg Boss

Arcane

Are you the one that had the sex change or are you a real female? Either way you are either on the rag or seriously mentally ill.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
a27d24_025ebb4e24894e30be1f26cd000edccb~mv2.gif

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I think my bros here could be 100% correct and Crispy merely acted as the designated fall guy (which also explains why they keep him around in the first place since he is otherwise utterly useless). Suffice it to say I will get to the bottom of this sordid affair and many others like it once I'm made Tribune of the Plebs to keep a check on these raging sickos.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom