Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kill important people without beiing killed by his brother..

Anonymous

The trick is to travel before the brother say something. So you can quit the unknown location before he declare his hostlity. When you see all the wariors press backspace on your keiboard (It is a key for traveling) very quicly and go to any other location. You can do the same thing for excaping robbers witout runing.
But I find this fing stupid (even if I tell it) because if you kill everybody, first it is not at all the goal of the game and after you have nobody to speak except slaves...
So I just find it funny to try it one time but for me that way don't make you a king but a killer.
Regards

Adam P

Augur
i guess it kinda goes along with this topic, but i was hacking a bit... anyway i equipped my sword and it unequipped my spear, wasnt sure why, o well, engaged in battle, and threw my sword like a spear, works very well but then you have no weapon lol

It's possible to defeat the group after killing someone important by wearing the "best" chest armor, a good helmet, and most importantly, any shield. It might require several attempts to reload and spawn another group, because it's about the positioning of the enemies. When you start the fight, everyone in range will throw their spear at you, and since they are blessed to the maximum or simply because it is programmed that way, every single spear WILL hit you. That's the hardest part to overcome, so you have to get lucky and first just run away a bit until you are still alive, but no one can throw another spear at you. Then you need to cast the takeover control spell on enough enemies to make them smash each other. (I don't think it's possible without using this spell) At the end, there should be 1 last enemy remaining, hopefully pretty wounded, so you can just curse and weaken him to finish him off. Note that he always hits you. When you are done, that specific group will not show up again. Unless you attack the next important person, of course. Didn't test teleporting and killing many important people at once because I don't like using the cheats, so I'm not sure what happens when there are multiple groups waiting for you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom