Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingmaker wiki is disappearing

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Over the last few days pages of the Kingmaker wiki have been going down (pathfinderkingmaker.fandom.com). Things like feat lists, the list of rage powers, spell lists. Vital stuff for planning builds unless you have every spontaneous caster's entire spell list memorized. There isn't another good resource for this either. There's a .fextralife.com wiki as well, but it's horribly incomplete. It doesn't even have most of the info that's available in game. I just clicked on the article for Magus. Gone. Yesterday the main class article was still there but the magus arcana list had gone down. Someone has been going though the wiki over the last few days and deleting it page by page and that person can suck a fucking dick.

ThewDev

Novice
I briefly looked at the activity log and didn't see anything concerning. When I go to just about any page I get a handled fatal exception and some debugging information. Are you sure they're not just having server trouble?

FriendlyMerchant

Over the last few days pages of the Kingmaker wiki have been going down (pathfinderkingmaker.fandom.com). Things like feat lists, the list of rage powers, spell lists. Vital stuff for planning builds unless you have every spontaneous caster's entire spell list memorized. There isn't another good resource for this either. There's a .fextralife.com wiki as well, but it's horribly incomplete. It doesn't even have most of the info that's available in game. I just clicked on the article for Magus. Gone. Yesterday the main class article was still there but the magus arcana list had gone down. Someone has been going though the wiki over the last few days and deleting it page by page and that person can suck a fucking dick.
The Kingmaker wiki was always incomplete when it came to useful mechanical information.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
This thread is no longer relevant. Whatever issues that site was experiencing it seems to be working fine now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom