Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

King's Bounty II

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Ok nobody gives a shit about your Generic Fantasy Story #12, show us the gameplay you dumb dildos.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Generic fantasy story #12 is part of the incline.
I would rather get generic fantasy than tribal wooden buwganga huts like in Deadfire.
no joggers and no degenerates...10/10

Wtf are ya'll yapping about? I don't give a fuck about some retarded story in my tactical RPG trailer, I wanna see some gameplay, what the fuck is so hard to understand?
Fuck off combatfag,nobody cares about what you want to see or not lol.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Reinstalling Oblivion.exe, I see
:argh:

:negative:
Stop! Criminal!
HoarseBiodegradableCrossbill-max-1mb.gif

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I would rather get generic fantasy than tribal wooden buwganga huts like in Deadfire.
no joggers and no degenerates...10/10

Wtf are ya'll yapping about? I don't give a fuck about some retarded story in my tactical RPG trailer, I wanna see some gameplay, what the fuck is so hard to understand?
You are right. But that's why it was so cringy to listen to this trailer, because it seems they take the story aspect way too seriusly.

Mazisky

Magister
Codex:

Pathfinder Kingmaker: most generic fantasy ever seen and garbage writing > masterpiece

King Bounty 2: generic fantasy > too muuwwch generic fantasy omgggg game is bad

deama

Prophet
That's interesting, they're going to be doing like a shoulder view camera now instead of topdown?

Mazisky

Magister
That's interesting, they're going to be doing like a shoulder view camera now instead of topdown?

Yes, but only for exploration.

Combat will be still top-down hex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom