Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How do you cast spells defensively? Please don't "possibly retarded" me.
1. You pick what sort of spell you want to use.
2. You hover the cursor over the character you want to cast it on.
3. You wait for Pierre to fix his game.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Defensive Casting is under the "Spec" tab for some reason. Defensive Casting is different from auto-casting on rest; defensive casting means you make a concentration check to avoid AoO. Should really be a combat option...

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Defensive Casting is under the "Spec" tab for some reason. Defensive Casting is different from auto-casting on rest; defensive casting means you make a concentration check to avoid AoO. Should really be a combat option...

Nice to know, it's automatically active for me and it enrages me that my mages always cast defensively even if they've got several protective spells on them, leading to frequent concentration fails.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Any general tips/rules for avoiding the easily-reproduceable bugs?

1. Play in window mode.
2. Don't ever use quicksave or quickload.
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

I don't really think there is an issue with full screen. Did anyone play full screen and had a bug that was solved with windowed mode?

Anyway the most important things is not to quick load/save and also when you start the game press ctrl+f and make sure you have 6 characters displayed ( if not restart )

Last edited:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
If anyone's thinking about making custom tokens for every enemy, be warned that it will be a nightmare... Pierre made good use of the fact that some icons were very generic and used them on various different creatures.

So you have things like an Evil priestess with a Succubus portrait:

MQL3s39.png

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I was very negative on the tokens all through development but I've gotten used to it literally instantly when actually playing.

Mortmal

Arcane
So after playing the game for several hours, does anyone miss/wants sprites?
No , never asked for them either, they have some charm ,but he should spend his money somewhere else. Only thing really needed was better 2D art and tokens, we can mod those, the custom token we use are licensed so its not a legal solution. On steam sadly it will still look poorly if he release it like this .

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
I mean, we want to make fun of you, but I guess "Vizier" isn't exactly a word you learn in English class.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Cleared the king battle again, same thing happened again, two goblins with negative hitpoints on the queue and this time one was cloned, but still dead. I think it might be happening when an enemy gets swallowed whole by an ally but dies when then thing that swallowed them dies or gets unsummoned, but I have no way of knowing for sure.

Lilliput McHammersmith

Ghost Dragon isn’t so bad if you have Exorcist +1. That Undead destruction is dope

overly excitable young man

Can you please repost the steps for the riddle again? I need help solving it but both my scroll wheel and my up key are broken.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I just wanted to say that "Augury" is an excellent word choice but "Chaos" is lol banalshitboring. I'm talking seriously. An "augury" is synonymous to an "omen," and "augury" is less used in vernacular. "Chaos," on the other hand, is probably the most used in its synonym pool.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
I just wanted to say that "Augury" is an excellent word choice but "Chaos" is lol banalshitboring. I'm talking seriously. An "augury" is synonymous to an "omen," and "augury" is less used in vernacular. "Chaos," on the other hand, is probably the most used in its synonym pool.

Augury of Pandaemonium?

Augury of Brouhaha?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity

Augury of Pandaemonium?

Augury of Brouhaha?
Augury of the Empyrean

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Augury of Pandaemonium?

Augury of Brouhaha?
Augury of a clusterfuck?
Augury of a mess?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom