Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
My choice? I'm not going to get Champ alone. Nope. Will scavenge whatever supplies I can, then return and keep watch over you two. Once we all are mobile, then we can decide what next to do.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Hey, while he's out there maybe Azira could shoot some space deer and make me a sandwich. Also holy fuck, mecha crawlers with miniguns and mega blades, science has gone too far I say. This better be reflected in our pay!

Dayyālu

Arcane
1) The Noble Sacrifice of the Warg was enough to stop a mecha. The other two are still alive and operational, nay? Or they went "booom in the night"?

2) Withdraw and Regroup is the wisest option if the Mechas are still around. We lack food, true? And medical supplies?

3) About Champion, the important stuff is still in one piece. We can rebuild him, I bet. Mecha Dog.

Red Alert told me that Soviet Cyber Dogs are both true and the best thing ever.

http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Chitzkoi

And :lol: :salute: about Grimmie going down screaming propaganda.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Dayum, I always arrive too late for your LPs. And once again all hope rests on Azira's shoulders... I am seeing a disturbing pattern here.

Even tho I can already hear the game preloading the "GAME OVER" screen from the files, I'd still like to apply for being a dorf Kommucolonist. Maybe this time I can be more than just an instakilled beefcake.
+M

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hey, don't you think Grimwulf does this on purpose? So he can blame me when everything goes pear-shaped? +M

Regardless, I've volounteered for scapegoat duty before, and it is a duty I'm proud to honour. :salute:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Don't you dare trying to shift blame to captain commissar comrade Grimwulf! He is always right. Your lack of pilot skills blew up the proud (and not fully paid off) SS Codex, and your lack of medic skills better not lead to the premature demise of our beloved future chairman! And that other guy there.
Now hush and find some space magic medikit to save those more equal than you.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
That's a lot of people to enlist. Be patient, men - we might not see a new colonist for quite some time. RNG are all bitchy in this game, but Randy Random can be especially sadistic.

Don't get me wrong, though. I don't blame Random. I blame Codex!
:x
First KEY CHOICE: "You sense danger behind the walls! What do you do?"
Codex: "BREAK IT WIDE OPEN, hue hue"

My choice? I'm not going to get Champ alone. Nope. Will scavenge whatever supplies I can, then return and keep watch over you two. Once we all are mobile, then we can decide what next to do.

Poor Champ. :negative:

1) The Noble Sacrifice of the Warg was enough to stop a mecha. The other two are still alive and operational, nay? Or they went "booom in the night"?

The bladed mechos, scyther, was downed. He will lay on that spot immobile until one of us comes over and puts an end to his misery. The two giant centipedes were sorta damaged in fires and explosions, but they don't really give a damn.

Edit: nevermind, the scyther was destroyed in fire.

2) Withdraw and Regroup is the wisest option if the Mechas are still around. We lack food, true? And medical supplies?

We don't have anything. Grimwulf and Kalin are wreathing in agony on a cold, cold marble floor of some ancient household with hastlily crafted door. Azira tends to some wounds using his bare hands, old socks, and the power of yolo. Most of all we need some food and medicine, but also building materials and wood for starting campfire. The night will be cold.

3) About Champion, the important stuff is still in one piece. We can rebuild him, I bet. Mecha Dog.

Umm.

XineXSA.jpg

So let's say you'll get two bionic eyes and two prosthetic rear legs somewhere. Let's say that Azira's incredible medical skill will be enough to attach it all without killing the poor thing. The problem is he's still burning, bleeding and incapable of moving. He's suffering for you, heartless basterds!:argh:

And :lol: :salute: about Grimmie going down screaming propaganda.

It was Soviet Anthem, not propaganda. :russia:

United forever in friendship and labor,
Our mighty Republics will ever endure.
The great Soviet Union will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

CHORUS:
Long live our Soviet motherland, built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire. Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.
Through days dark and stormy where great Lenin lead us
Our eyes saw the bright Sun of freedom above
and Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

CHORUS:
We fought for the future, destroyed the invader,
and brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
and all generations will honor her name.

CHORUS:
Hey, don't you think Grimwulf does this on purpose? So he can blame me when everything goes pear-shaped? +M

+M

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
HEY wait a minute, why didn't you grab some medkits, rations an sheit BEFORE knocking down the wall to fricking mechanus ITZ land... You tryin to get yer hands on my bonus!? :mad:

MZeta

Scholar
I call that a successful first day . Soviet enemy ally approves and whishes best of luck:mrpresident:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
lW0ir7U.png
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

LEqIuDq.jpg
Stop screaming, will ya? I think I can feel the bullet... No, it's just your bone. Sorry.

LUkm5Tt.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Leave me be, doctor Mengele! Go save Champ!

LEqIuDq.jpg
I'm not going to get Champ alone. Nope.

xmL7DMV.png
Goddamn, Grimwulf. Champ is dead. Deal with it.

jZGUCwO.jpg

lW0ir7U.png

28fW37B.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
You'll be alright? You don't look too well.

wH9TYnd.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
That's exactly the thing you DON'T want to hear from your doctor.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Right. Well, the bleeding kinda stopped. Don't know why.

o6uGzd5.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
To survive the mecho encounter is an achievement by itself. But enduring Azira's tortures is a whole new level of toughness. I feel like a war hero right now.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Yes, yes, YOU'RE WELCOME! Ungrateful pricks. I'll go take a look outside. Make sure it's safe, maybe scavenge for whatever supplies I can, then return and keep watch over you two. Once we all are mobile, then we can decide what next to do.

xmL7DMV.png
Supplies, right. HEY wait a minute, why didn't you grab some medkits, rations an sheit BEFORE knocking down the wall to fricking mechanus ITZ land... You tryin to get yer hands on my bonus!?

A moment of silence and solitude, finally. I wonder if those space deers are edible.

hkMLZ2K.jpg

Guess we'll find out eventually. Right now we have rations.

PEiNZ3C.png

xmL7DMV.png
What took you so long?

LEqIuDq.jpg
"Glad you came back, Azira. Appreciate your concern, Azira. A lesser man would go away with food, but not you. You are an honorable, caring person. And a good pilot."

wu9uLiH.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Tastes like sand and ashes.

LEqIuDq.jpg
You can crawl, right? Take care of Grimwulf for me. I want to grab more rations and scout the mechos situation before the sun sets.

xmL7DMV.png
Yes, doctor. I can CRAWL alright. Let me just remove your socks from my STILL BLEEDIN' WOUNDS, so that I can get closer to that crispy charcoal over there.

LuseGJ8.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
He was too young to die. Not like that, men. Not like that.

Sealing the wall? Not in the forseen future, that's for sure.

ci3YdQx.jpg

Grimwulf will be thrilled to find out that he can't bury his warg. Because there is no warg anymore. Gone, burned to ashes. Oh, well.

Guess we could try digging a tunnel from another side. Get into the building, seal OURSELVES from inside. Mmm, no. Crazy.

Found more rations. That should be enough for a day or two.

BrHKBtT.jpg

I need a drink.

lW0ir7U.png
Suka. *chop* Suka! *chop* Blyad!!! *chop*

if7NUzX.jpg

Later that day

xmL7DMV.png
HOLY HELL, you scared me. Get your smoldering ass away from me, I'm trying to catch some sleep.

mbJ1vvy.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Gonna build a bed.

Grimwulf's been acting weird lately. I think he's on the verge of a mental break. Sooner or later he'll chop down all the trees around.

LpRIXrI.jpg

I wonder what is he going to chop next?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Let's check those fleshwounds, Kalin.

xmL7DMV.png
Eeerrmm, they healed! Yes, they totally healed. 100% recovery. No need for more treatment, doctor!

nPMHK24.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Huh. I knew I'm good, but never thought I'm THAT good. Guess all that's left to do for today is get comfortable.

Mk0xEuM.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
These beds are so bad. My ass hurts. How can a bed be worse than a stone floor?

LEqIuDq.jpg
That's what I like about you guys. Team spirit. Appreciation. The art of gratefulness.

xmL7DMV.png
Thought you were supposed to scout the area. What are those mechos up to?

LEqIuDq.jpg
They aren't going anywhere. Including back inside. Sealing them seems to be quite impossible.

xmL7DMV.png
*sigh* Then we'll have to stay here for the time being.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Yeah, about that. We need to get out of this household, the sooner - the better.

xmL7DMV.png
Why is that?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Take a lucky guess.

xtbVqfK.jpg

I'm surprised so many never played Rimworld. The game feels so good. But anyway, explaining the problem here, coz it's hard to do in rp fashion.

Those EDGES of the map are what they are - edges of the map. We can't see anything beyond. If anything hostile decides to pay us a visit, they will appear on the edges. Being right there at the same moment is, well, unfortunate. It's usually a good idea to fortify position somewhere in the central area of the map, and expand your colony from there. Not the other way around. But we can't fortify the centre, or even come close to it.

CHK6NFl.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
You mean the hills over there?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Can't see anything beyond. Who knows what kind of nasty shit might jump upon us. We are too exposed here.

xmL7DMV.png
So what's your suggestion?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Found this place while scouting around. Check it out, to the northeast of mechos:

lGVPINq.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Should be managable to sneak past the centipedes on our way there.

xmL7DMV.png
Hm. Well, there is a stone hut, we can stay there. But to the right of it are some sort of caverns - who knows what might come out?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Thought about it. We can build a wall.

c5hCaK5.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
So? If whatever comes from the caverns will be at least as smart as us, it will break down the wall.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Thought about that too. I have a brilliant solution. We dig a tunnel.

jtMBDqC.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Why break walls when you can go through a tunnel? Then go all the way around to get us, and...

sAxreht.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Bump into this place. Just look at it - a natural chokepoint! We can easily fortify it. Throw some sandbags, setup makeshift turrels maybe. Set some traps, or landmines, or whatnot.

YfvnXYQ.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
I don't know. Looks like too much work for almost no gain. Kinda like my last job.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Let's not forget the geyser.

AE3YL6b.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
If we only knew how to construct a geothermal generator, imagine the possibilities!

xmL7DMV.png
Eh.

LEqIuDq.jpg
You have other suggestions, Kalin?

xmL7DMV.png
How about doing the same RIGHT HERE?

BV4a158.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Where do you plan to get that many materials for a wall like this?

xmL7DMV.png
Will take more time, but who cares? Won't have to sneak past centipedes. And we've already stored some scavenged stuff right here. Why do you want to haul it all the way to your place?

LEqIuDq.jpg
We can start with the tunnel for shortcut purposes.

jtMBDqC.jpg

Time passed, 'Dexers argued. First day on this planet was coming to an end.

T6URNl1.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Goddamit. Say something, Burning Man! What do you think? We relocate to Azira's place or stay here?

lW0ir7U.png
We take back what is rightfully ours.

xmL7DMV.png
The wages?

lW0ir7U.png
We go back and kill every last mech fucker. They will pay for what they've done.

LEqIuDq.jpg
I mean. They are somewhat damaged an' all.

lKrIiUu.jpg

L8iHGTv.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
But come fucking on, Grim. We barely survived today.

lW0ir7U.png
Hit and run. Fire and take cover. Move around, give them no quarter. I'll use the scrap from their corpses to make a statue in Champ's honour.

xmL7DMV.png
Now that I think of it, most of the good salvage from shipwreck is laying around those mechos. Including all medicine. If we don't get it back somehow, we'll be left without meds. Among other stuff.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Let's all take a deep breath and take a nap. We can make our final decision in the morning.

Later that night.

xmL7DMV.png
*psst*

LEqIuDq.jpg
*whispers* what?

xmL7DMV.png
*whispers* I think Grim is about to go mental. How about we lock him up, just in case? For our safety, and his own?

Last edited:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Maybe Kalin and Azira should relocate, while Grimwulf goes bananas? :M

I vote (naturally) for my option. Fortifying the natural cavern, complete with a wall and a detour tunnel.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Best would be the center, but those machine demons are barely scratched and they went through fire and sheit! Doubt we could take em out without some serious firepower.

I say stick where it's safe, I don't need the medicines anyway!

Some modificaishun tho:

GRXSvY6.jpg

Can't we build like this boss, skip some slog?

Also could make a crazy pit commanders quarters for Grimwulf, ya know, to "supervise" the northern front.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Can't we build like this boss, skip some slog?

Hm, yes. That's actually smarter. :salute: I need some random voices/opinions on the whole matter, before we make teh final decision.

Maybe Kalin and Azira should relocate, while Grimwulf goes bananas? :M
Also could make a crazy pit commanders quarters for Grimwulf, ya know, to "supervise" the northern front.

Several ways to do it.
1. You can seal me in some cave with a bunch of rations. But it will probably lead nowhere. I'll be gettin' more and more crazy, eventually starve to death.
2. You can arrest and lock me inside any building nearby. Or make a separate room in where we are. One of you should visit me every day for chatting and feeding. I'll probably get better one day. However, I will most likely resist the attempt to arrest me. No telling how this ends. Kalin can use a knife, but it might kill me.
3. Just ignore the matter. Maybe I'll be fine. Maybe I'll go nuts, but in a peaceful manner. Or maybe I'll strangle you both in your sleep. Or attack fucking mechoes with my bare balls.
4(?) You could relocate/hide, like Azira offered. But I might find you.

Anyway, be more specific on your decision about my fate.

hello friend

Arcane
Seems to me like this LP could be over pretty soon if you go with the assault option. What if Grim goes nuts in the middle of such a delicate situation? The supplies from the wreckage would be a boon, it's true - but with one combatant well wounded and a dog down it'll be hard going up against the ancient horrors (2300+yo trololol). Need time to build strength. With Azira's plan there's a chance some mystery menace wanders in, solves the problem, and wanders on. While also being easiest to build. Both 'safe' plans require a tunnel, and post-tunnel cavern area base is fastest, least effort option. PLUS have a backup hideyhole in case of future distress.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Good idea about tricking enemies to fight each other!

I still say put Grim in his own room for now, no need to make it a jail unless he goes full psycho. Crowding and sheit seems to be a big downer. Assuming the pain stops, he might just be okay!

I warmed up those socks real gud, so his wounds should heal just fine. Will probably still look like Darkman, but what can ya do.:M

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Looking promising. Feel free to drop me in with whatever traits you deem most entertaining :salute:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
lW0ir7U.png
Can't sleep.

BKJ2irR.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Gotta protect the colony.

yiQwLmo.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
TAKE THIS! *bang* FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU! *bang bang*

LEqIuDq.jpg
You hear that, Kalin?

xmL7DMV.png
Gunshots. Where is the Dork Knight?

wuzV2th.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*spits* A death well deserved.

BMUnOkM.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Grimwulf, for fucks sake. What was that?

lW0ir7U.png
They were planning an invasion. I had to act first. Pure self-defence.

xmL7DMV.png
You are not a... pleasant... person, Grimwulf. Can we get some sleep now?

gicrY4v.jpg

2nd of Fall 5500

lW0ir7U.png
Mornin', men. Why didn't you wake me up? And where did the third bed go? Wait a second. When did you fix that building?

LEqIuDq.jpg
*Clears throat* Let's all remain calm and be reasonable. Grimwulf, you see...

xmL7DMV.png
It's for your own damn good.

9IJg9S7.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Wat? Wait, did you... WHY YOU TREACHEROUS FUCKS! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!

M8s7kQk.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Oh shit, oh shit

9UvHz6y.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
COULD USE SOME HELP OVER HERE, AZIRA!

LEqIuDq.jpg
Fuck fuck, COMING! YOLO!

fedNoWk.jpg

841in7s.jpg
Dis all you got? *Spits blood* You cursed traitors, I'll get up and tear your guts, I swear.

xmL7DMV.png
You alive over there, Azira?

LEqIuDq.jpg
*Huff* In one piece, yeah.

7qQ7a6e.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Old man has a mean lef punch, eh?

ro2WWXt.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Did you really have to cut him with a knife? Let's drag him to the, err, chilling zone.

841in7s.jpg
I will let the deers rape you this night. Then I kill you. And the deers. And the centipedes. And myself.

nmpbXSG.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
That's very sweet, Grim. Now. Another busy day for Doctor Azira.

D2n6ych.jpg

9zKct9a.jpg

I had to accept Azira's plan when he threatened full medical examination. Now the task at hand is to "go dig a tunnel real fast". I'm no fucking miner, you prick. Well, gotta do my best.

nmXgIEN.jpg

Hrrrmmmmpff. Granite. Hard as my own balls. Also found remains of some ancient machinery.

RAUO2Ih.jpg

Could be useful. We'll need components to assemble complex devices like turrets, generators or various electronics.

Azira bothers me.

trjhyiE.jpg

Been lying on the ground, staring into clouds with blank eyes. Probably misses Space. Probably about to go mental, just like Grimwulf. Gotta keep an eye on him.

xmL7DMV.png
Azira.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Kalin.

r1D5c8O.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Last ration pack?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Can't scavenge any more without being shredded and/or incinerated by the centipedes.

xmL7DMV.png
Great. Now what?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Would you kindly let me take a break? I've been patching you both during the last two days, and took a beating from our visionary leader for my loyal service.

xmL7DMV.png
Oh, so you are in pain? Let me SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT IT

AyjMo4f.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
AAAAARRRRHHH

xmL7DMV.png
There, all done!

LEqIuDq.jpg
It hurts more than before.

xmL7DMV.png
Which means that you are recovering! Anyway, what do we do with our food situation?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Grimwulf killed a deer for no reason. We could chop and cook it.

xmL7DMV.png
So what are we waiting for?

LEqIuDq.jpg
I need to take a nap. And none of us can cook anyway, we need Grimwulf. I don't want to get myself a food poisoning from your cooking.

xmL7DMV.png
We also need a butcher table and tools, right?

LEqIuDq.jpg
I could make everything that's necessary, but I need materials. We've chopped down all beefy trees, there's no more wood left. Unless you snatch it from the centipedes.

xmL7DMV.png
Phah! Go find another fool.

LEqIuDq.jpg
The wood is more or less safe to get. It's scattered on a decent distance away from them. You can do it. Or we can starve to death - whatever suits you.

xmL7DMV.png
"Go and beat Grimwulf's flaming butt". "Go and dig through granite". "Go and sneak past murderous centipedes". I'd better get a bonus today!

Can't decide whom do I hate more: Grimwulf or Azira.

Just kiddin'. Grimwulf beats all records.

4vsJnAZ.jpg

If anybody finds these notes, I was obliterated by centipedes. Avenge my death - kill Grimwulf and Azira. Thanks in advance.

ho0pwcA.jpg

I DID IT!

G3TjzXx.jpg

Centipedes didn't even give a flying fuck. Can't believe that old idiot managed to get shot AND incinerated while doing the same thing.

Also, I'm 70% sure I've stepped on his vomit. Well, back to mining granite.

NJyKztr.jpg

Later this evening.

lW0ir7U.png
Dun-dun-durun, gutting this pussy like a boss, *mumbles a disturbing slavic tune*

zj2895S.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
That's how you do shashlik.

IlQi8so.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Wh-what the fuck?

FS7ARSs.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
How did you get out?

lW0ir7U.png
You forgot to lock the door.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Oh? Ohhhh. Now, let's take it easy...

lW0ir7U.png
Relax, everything's fine. I'm actually feeling better now. Kinda hungry, but definitely better.

mz6JTjG.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Sad thoughts about Champ have vanished. I mean, he was a good warg and a better men than both of you combined. But his death saved our lives, so he didn't die in vain.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Riiiight.

lW0ir7U.png
I'm dead serious. All I needed was a sound thrashing. Now I'm back on tracks again. Where is Kalin?

LEqIuDq.jpg
He's going to be busy for a few... couple of... seasons?

n78eF2t.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
I HATE MY LIIIIIIIFE! :rage:

Later that night.

lW0ir7U.png
Still don't get it. Can't you do it here?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Look, I'm not even good at it, ok? I need silence and calm, healthy atmosphere to even make an attempt!

xmL7DMV.png
And so you want me to sleep in the same room with Grimwulf, so that you can move to Grimwulf's Safehouse?

LEqIuDq.jpg
The process will require some space, yes.

nRnRLqt.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Let's talk it over again. Why do we need that research at all?

LEqIuDq.jpg
To figure out how to cut stones into construction blocks. Draw some schemes. Find the most effective ways and tools to do it.

oUvtDXd.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
If you're going to research anyway, why don't we start with something mandatory? Like brewing?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Because that WALL you want to build requires materials. We are almost out of wood; have a precious little steel that we need for a fuckton of other things; and most of materials from shipwreck cannot be salvaged, being too close to the centipedes. We are surrounded by mountains, and hundreds of raw stone chunks are just laying all around. If we could only cut them into blocks, we would be able to build walls, doors and furniture. I want to eat from a table like a SIR that I am - is it so much to ask?!

xmL7DMV.png
Don't turn into Grimwulf, Azira - I can barely withstand a single one. You know what we should do to make progress? Abort the whole relocation plan. This tunnel is beyond my ability. I'll break me spine before we get to the other end. If we had a miner among us, that's one thing. But right now? Let's just stay here, for the love of fuck.

LEqIuDq.jpg
You know how to speed up the process? Send Grimwulf to the other side. The two of you can dig the tunnel from both ends.

xmL7DMV.png
OR, we can just stay here. Look around you! Two houses, beds, research and butcher tables, stockpiles of stuff, raw venison, Grimwulf's shitty shashlik - who's going to haul all that? You? Your research maybe?

lW0ir7U.png
Look at you, people. That's exactly what I was talking about. Brewing is mandatory.

We argued until midnight, eating some shitty shashlik from venison.

GZyX6QJ.jpg

Then we all got tired. At least I did, after beating the crap out of Grimwulf; running to centipedes and back; digging through that cursed granite.

The moods are turning sour.

PMtijVq.jpg

bdWuyVR.jpg

3r8HU9h.jpg

Meanwhile, only 13 days left until Winter. And we still haven't done shit to get ready for it.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
No matter where we go, we need building materials for a wall. I like the natural chokepoint of the other location better, but why not fortify both places? I'm OK with staying here, if it's feasible. If we need to hew enough rock, that we'll have that tunnel built regardless, then I'd rather that we relocate, as the option I voted for needs a shorter wall.

After working on masonry tech, brewing sounds like a sound option. Alcohol should lift the spirits, right? +M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom