Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Lizzurd

Cipher
Observing rotting corpses is very stressing for colonists, especially when there's a lot of them. It inflicts a lasting mood penalty, unless you are a psychopath like Grimwulf.
Thanks for volunteering into this plan, comrade! :salute:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Observing rotting corpses is very stressing for colonists, especially when there's a lot of them. It inflicts a lasting mood penalty, unless you are a psychopath like Grimwulf.

Your brave sacrifice will be remembered :salute:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Growing seasons are no issue.

If you build a greenhouse over some frozen dirt, warm it with heaters and install sunlamps. Unless they changed that.

Well, until raiders or mechanoids shell it. Or an electrical fire consumes it.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Growing seasons are no issue.

If you build a greenhouse over some frozen dirt, warm it with heaters and install sunlamps. Unless they changed that.

Better yet, you can build walls around geyser. This way you won't even need heaters. The problem is the sunlamp itself - it demands freakin' 1600 W of power. That's basically 2 solar generators working for a single sunlamp, fuk dat.

However, it's worthwhile to use sunlamp in hydroponics room. You'll get 200+% growth rate this way. Harvest rice every day!

Inf0mercial

Augur
Game looks fun will buy when i am in the mood to learn a new games controls which is not at the moment, sign me up whenever although considering the list so far and how slow new characters joining seems to be......

As for the mechs, if your going to mission impossible it you might as well tunnel under wait for the mechs to walk away then pop up inside the room and install a door or wall quick, then you have free guard dogs as long as you avoid that area forever, eventually they'll die from attrition right? mechs don't heal? Do wild animals heal?

Hellraiser

Arcane
Better yet, you can build walls around geyser. This way you won't even need heaters. The problem is the sunlamp itself - it demands freakin' 1600 W of power. That's basically 2 solar generators working for a single sunlamp, fuk dat.

However, it's worthwhile to use sunlamp in hydroponics room. You'll get 200+% growth rate this way. Harvest rice every day!

The problem then is temperature control, walled off geysers can heat up rooms fairly quickly. With some clever engineering you can probably build a chamber with enough convection-through-walls that it needs just slight temperature control using electricity via coolers.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
eventually they'll die from attrition right? mechs don't heal? Do wild animals heal?

Mechs self-repair with time. The 'pedes are currently at full health. But if you destroy some part (sensors) or limb completely, it will stay that way. The problem with centipedes is they don't have any limbs, just bodyrings. Their guns are attached to the bodies.

Animals heal wounds like any other living being. Every body part has its own hp pool that may vary, depending on species. If hp of that specific body part drops to 0, it will be destroyed. If at least 1 hp remain, it will recover in time. But there is also blood loss (you may bleed out instead of recovering) and risk of infection. If your wound is infected, you need proper medical treatmet (usually takes a few days). If infected part is non-vital (arms, legs), you can amputate it instead of healing.

Also, if you let wounds heal by themselves (without medical treatment), they might become permanent and/or leave scars.

What else? If a patient loses vital organ, but survives (e.g., destroyed stomach), he needs urgent operation. Unless you have a store of human stomachs in your freezer, finding an organ FAST is problematic. It's good when you have a cryochamber, you can freeze a colonist until you solve the problem. If you don't, you can arrest another (less valuable) colonist, beat him unconsious, and harvest his stomach for transplantation. But of course you need a REAL doctor in order to perform transplantions. I doubt Azira can even instal a peg leg.

Inf0mercial

Augur
eventually they'll die from attrition right? mechs don't heal? Do wild animals heal?

Mechs self-repair with time. The 'pedes are currently at full health. But if you destroy some part (sensors) or limb completely, it will stay that way. The problem with centipedes is they don't have any limbs, just bodyrings. Their guns are attached to the bodies.

Animals heal wounds like any other living being. Every body part has its own hp pool that may vary, depending on species. If hp of that specific body part drops to 0, it will be destroyed. If at least 1 hp remain, it will recover in time. But there is also blood loss (you may bleed out instead of recovering) and risk of infection. If your wound is infected, you need proper medical treatmet (usually takes a few days). If infected part is non-vital (arms, legs), you can amputate it instead of healing.

Also, if you let wounds heal by themselves (without medical treatment), they might become permanent and/or leave scars.

What else? If a patient loses vital organ, but survives (e.g., destroyed stomach), he needs urgent operation. Unless you have a store of human stomachs in your freezer, finding an organ FAST is problematic. It's good when you have a cryochamber, you can freeze a colonist until you solve the problem. If you don't, you can arrest another (less valuable) colonist, beat him unconsious, and harvest his stomach for transplantation. But of course you need a REAL doctor in order to perform transplantions. I doubt Azira can even instal a peg leg.

So what your saying is prisoners finally have a use besides blood sports like DF? Is it worth the time to cryofreeze prisoners if they refuse to join you for future food/organs? I mean if the colonists never see the food get cooked they won't know the difference right?

Also for plan Guard Dog.

44636812f2.jpg

Granted you will never get a caravan again but hey they were likely gonna die anyway dead people drop shit too, oh and you might also need to tunnel in the swamp bit that 4 tile mountain.

On the Pro side You can continue to be lazy and put off turrets to a later date.

I am actually going to buy this game tomorrow probably i have put more thought into this game than actually time playing another game today.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So what your saying is prisoners finally have a use besides blood sports like DF?

Sure, prisoners have tons of uses.

- You can try to convince them to join the colony.
- Let them go and improve relations with their faction (but only if they are released unharmed).
- Harvest organs. Some organs can be harvested without killing the donor (one lung, one kidney, etc). Organs can be used for transplantations or simply sold away.
- You can eat them, coz why not?
- Sell them into slavery.

HOWEVER! If you keep the prisoner for too long or act like complete pshycho Grimwulf, ALL your colonists will be stressed out. Slave trading and organ harvesting inflict MAJOR mood penalties that stack with each other. It's profitable, but has its downsides. Keeping colonists sane is important.

I mean if the colonists never see the food get cooked they won't know the difference right?

No, the colonists will know everything that's done with the prisoners. And they know exactly what they eat.

Also for plan Guard Dog.

Are those walls? We don't have any manpower for new projects. Winter preparations have failed miserably. We gotta focus on more urgent tasks, like finishing mandatory structures and solving the food crisis.

Inf0mercial

Augur
At least if your attacked in winter you'll have a long time to see them coming? You could always try to hide in your houses and wait for them to freeze to death.

That's a question if you start in a Glacier area do all the raiders come in heavy clothes or do they risk freezing?

Edit: Can you tunnel to the deer and be a trap door spider kinda? Can mechs enter and navigate tunnels?

Hellraiser

Arcane
At least if your attacked in winter you'll have a long time to see them coming? You could always try to hide in your houses and wait for them to freeze to death.

That's a question if you start in a Glacier area do all the raiders come in heavy clothes or do they risk freezing?

Edit: Can you tunnel to the deer and be a trap door spider kinda? Can mechs enter and navigate tunnels?

Raiders wear parkas, I have yet to see one die of hypothermia (the parkas may be for consistency's sake with the raiders actually immune to hypothermia). Also raiders will batter on any doors you have, so waiting is them out is not an option.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Hypothermia takes time to build up. Raiders rarely stay for long, unless they lay siege, so it's very unlikely for them to die from hypothermia. Maybe suffer a frostbite or two, but that's it.

Not too many people know that, but Azira has been suffering from minor hypothermia during last few days.

Sorry for offtops and constant blabbering, men. Working on dat update, which will probably be the largest yet. Day 8 was fucking insane.

:dead:

Ashery

Prophet

Raiders wear parkas, I have yet to see one die of hypothermia (the parkas may be for consistency's sake with the raiders actually immune to hypothermia). Also raiders will batter on any doors you have, so waiting is them out is not an option.

Doors can completely screw up their pathing, though. Just had a nice little raid with six pirates, all equipped with personal shields when I was relying entirely on ranged weapons, come after I gave refuge to a fleeing colonist. My front turrets didn't stand a chance (Toxic fallout at the same time; didn't want to engage outside at all), though managed to inflict considerable damage, but once I forced my sniper to flee inside behind the stone walls and doors of the entrance to the colony proper, they just stood around like a bunch of dumbasses while I snuck a couple riflemen out a side entrance to take potshots.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
What I hate most in this game is a heatwave + neverending toxic fallout event at the same time, lol. My colony got screwed so hard that it wasn't even funny. I won't play on the high temperature biomes anymore. Seriously.

Grimwulf - you're using any mods? My mod list is pretty long, but I'm thinking about changing few of those. Combat Realism mod is the most tempting while I probably remove Rimsenal.
PA28oem.png

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
LEqIuDq.jpg
*shivers* This day is going to be... chilly.

kJ25Lh0.jpg

8th of Fall, 5500

LEqIuDq.jpg
Come on, Azira. You've seen worse.

yUbs2wo.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Hypothermia? Pfff. Is your bitch.

DQmTHX9.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Just close your eyes and sleep a couple more hours. Yeah. *yawns*

Two hours later.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Ouch. Ouch. Shit.

OovTARJ.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
*pshh* Red Base, I have a situation here. Need assistance. Over.

lW0ir7U.png
Red Base to Lazy Bastard, drag your butt over here. We have a situation of our own. Over and out.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Curse you all. FFFFFFFuck, it's cold outside. Alright, one step after another. Shit, shit. Can't feel my legs.

FEmQVxw.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Azira! There you are. I was explaining Grimwulf that we ABSOLUTELY MUST sneak into the cryo facility. Not only to loot--- err, retrieve Servant's body for decent burial, but also for lootin--- err, securing the valuable artifacts stored inside.

lW0ir7U.png
Am I holding you or something? Go do it yourself. You know the way.

xmL7DMV.png
Come on, Grimwulf. You have experience and, err, suitable personality for that kind of job. Me - all I ever had was bad luck. Same as my old man.

lW0ir7U.png
What do you think, Azira? Hm, you look kinda funny today. Hangover?

g4glI6m.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I really need to lay down, men. That heater of yours still working?

xmL7DMV.png
Yeah, but tell us what you think first. Who should go for the mecha goodies?

LEqIuDq.jpg
I don't care. Whoever can do me a foot massage can stay here at the base.

xmL7DMV.png
Deal! I'll work your dirty feet. Grimwulf, you go for the centipedes.

lW0ir7U.png
Assholes.

xmL7DMV.png
Well, what are you waiting for?

lW0ir7U.png
Alright, alright, I'll go. But first, I must prepare myself MENTALLY.

I9J5FIJ.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
... Grimwulf?

lW0ir7U.png
*breathing deeply with eyes closed*

FqkUPQB.jpg
*pshhhhhht* Hello?

lW0ir7U.png
THIS IS THE GRAND CONDUCTOR SPEAKING, STATE YOUR--

xmL7DMV.png
Gimme that radio, you madman. *pshh* Who am I talking to?

FqkUPQB.jpg
We heard you have a problem with mechanoids. We came from the District to help.

cjc4j2Z.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Oh? That's... unexpected. Yes, your help is very much welcome. We would gladly join the battle, but one of us needs to, errm, prepare himself. Mentally. Another one requires emergency foot massage. And I happen to be the only masseur around, so...

FqkUPQB.jpg
No worries. We can handle mechanoids ourselves. That's what we do.

JK7W69w.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Our colony is eternally grateful. Good luck, men.

LEqIuDq.jpg
You think they will succeed?

RZi29mf.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
You heard them. That's "what they do".

LEqIuDq.jpg
Not to be a downer, but do you remember Manbear? The guy was pretty sure he can take on those centipedes. By himself. Using a handgun.

xmL7DMV.png
... *psshhh* Hey, guys. Can you keep us updated on your progress?

FqkUPQB.jpg
Have visual on the targets. Ready to engage.

kFvV49X.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
I suppose you carry some heavy weaponry on you, right guys?

FqkUPQB.jpg
Yes. Unshakable willpower and cold steel.

L9pF4EZ.jpg

kdvgrMs.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
FOR THE DISTRICT!!!

uYJkMfg.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
"Unshakable willpo"- what? ... Hello? Districtmen, respond.

FqkUPQB.jpg
MICKA! NOOOOO

zhDajCD.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
HE'S DEAD! THEY KILLED HIM! ABORTING THE MISSION!

KkIKlVr.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
HELP, HEEEELP

2tdvysO.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
*screams, shots, explosions*

vhFdtRB.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Hello? Hello?

sfnCpuu.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Your legs feeling better, Azira?

LEqIuDq.jpg
They do, yes.

xmL7DMV.png
Then get up. We have bodies to loot.

A bit later.

LEqIuDq.jpg
I don't think it's a good idea, Kalin.

xmL7DMV.png
Are you kidding me? These guys have everything! Warm parkas, tuques, silver!

4wlGlDH.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
The mechos are too close for my liking.

xmL7DMV.png
Come on! Grimwulf somehow manages to get away every time. Do you really want to suffer frostbites til the end of your days?

LEqIuDq.jpg
*Sigh* Fine, fine. Let's do it. You go first.

xmL7DMV.png
That's the spirit! Here goes. YOLO!

pG2ohnr.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
WOOO-- FUCK! FUCK!! RETREAT!

4O22i1D.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Nice try, Kalin.

xmL7DMV.png
GODDAMIT!!! My loot!

A bit later.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Ok, we're here. Lay down. Shit, I'm out of socks.

zTge2Nv.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
U wot?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Let's try something different today. It's might sting a little bit.

Later that day.

xmL7DMV.png
This is literally the worst day of my life. Next time I get shot, just kill me right away. Please.

BIz2R6L.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I wonder what Grimwuf's up to. He's been silent for too long.

xmL7DMV.png
*psshhh* Grimwulf, you coward. Are you ready to go yet?

lW0ir7U.png
My mind is ready, but my body is still weak. I must embrace the nature. Let the cold become my ally.

xeDBZYN.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I think he might be naked right now.

xmL7DMV.png
Mind if I stay here for a little longer?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Sure, make yourself comfortable.

lW0ir7U.png
I see the Spirit of Space descending upon me. Truly blessed I am.

hixClPN.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Azira, you gotta admit one thing - this planet is a fucking magnet for crazies.

64gyPLV.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Then why am I here?

*loud sound of crashing nearby*

xmL7DMV.png
The fuck was that?

LEqIuDq.jpg
What the..? There is an escape pod outside! Someone's alive!

CbLcxa8.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I have to rescue him.

xmL7DMV.png
Now, now there! Don't be so hasty about it!

LEqIuDq.jpg
He's going to die.

xmL7DMV.png
Go grab him, Azira. Just don't think of it as a rescue. We are doing this guy a mighty favor, right? Saving his life and all that. He owes us big time!

LEqIuDq.jpg
Your point being?

xmL7DMV.png
As our perfectly rational leader often says, "from each according to his ability..." Rescue is such a loud word, Azira. It implies that our guest can leave whenever he wants. I say he leaves when he pay us in full.

ezJCITV.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Agreed. I'll keep an eye on him.

xmL7DMV.png
Patch him up, tell him about the sheer greatness of our colony. Then make him an offer he cannot refuse.

One hour later.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Damn. You are a mess.

07Y74zX.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
That's a lot of work. I didn't catch your name, friend.

Tr76ic8.png
hello friend

LEqIuDq.jpg
Hello to you too! So what's your name?

Tr76ic8.png
hello friend

LEqIuDq.jpg
... Yes. Hello. You must be in shock, I guess. I will call you Ryan, how about that? I had a friend named Ryan once. He died during surgery. Hold still...

Tr76ic8.png
Are you a real doctor?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Of course I am! This might hurt a bit.

ptAtarF.jpg

Hours later.

Tr76ic8.png
MAKE IT STOOOOOP!!

LEqIuDq.jpg
Oh, so THAT was the damaged artery? Do you think it's a good idea to tie a knot with it? I'm in a bit of a loss here, honestly. That bleeding isn't going to stop by itself.

Tr76ic8.png
pliz... no more.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Alright, Ryan. Let's make a short break. While the good doctor is having a drink, you can tell me about yourself.

Tr76ic8.png
I will tell you everything, just stop the tortures!

GGf9eJY.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I'm all ears.

Tr76ic8.png
I am very poor and have no family. Nobody will pay ransom for me.

GsKwclN.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Awww. Kalin will be so upset.

Tr76ic8.png
My specialty is feelings. Every man can be understood. Can be reasoned.

PNesWN9.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I can't wait for you to meet Grimwulf. Do you like working?

Tr76ic8.png
I do! I do!

S7TK1bE.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
You'll fit right in. This place is literal paradise for people like you.

Tr76ic8.png
Yes, I love it. Nothing better than honest work during a hot, sunny day.

qwqRe7s.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
"Hot" and "sunny", eh? I take back what I said earlier. Anything else?

Tr76ic8.png
If I lose my right leg today, promise you won't replace it with bionics. I won't have it.

rOrl8sE.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Oh, that I can promise all right. Can you imagine me installing bionics? That would be spectacular, actually. Hmm.

Tr76ic8.png
Doctor. Please. Let me go.

LEqIuDq.jpg
I'd love to, but I can't. You will die right after you walk out of my house. And that, my friend, will affect my reputation. I'm the best doctor in the entire colony, if I dare say so myself. Besides, I have a certain feeling. A feeling that you will like it here.

Recruitment difficulty varies from 0 to 100, but is rarely below 70-80 range on high difficulties. 30 is a gift from Heavan.

mjcYXJ1.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
So make yourself comfortable, Ryan. You are my dear guest now.

Tr76ic8.png
I'm not RYAN! W-why do you need those... HUUUURRGH

Meanwhile...

xmL7DMV.png
Fucking hell, Grimwulf. Are you going to do it or not? AND PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES, FOR HONOR'S SAKE!

lW0ir7U.png
I am ready to go. As a great man once said, "In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than advance." Think about that.

xmL7DMV.png
I would rather--

FqkUPQB.jpg
*pssshhhhhh* Is anybody alive out there? We are travellers from Honesty's Cave. Thought we could make some trading with your group. Come in. Over.

7zbkZAw.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
This day will never end, I swear.

lW0ir7U.png
*pssshhh* This is Grimwulf speaking, Conductor 1st Class. Currently naked. Over.

FqkUPQB.jpg
*woman's voice* Grimwulf? The bearded drunkard with remarkable stamina?

lW0ir7U.png
And a handsome man to add. Who are you, pretty voice?

FqkUPQB.jpg
It's me! Trudy! Umm, BigButtTrudy79?

mLdlVOk.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Mm? Oh. Ohhhhh. That's... quite a coincidence.

xmL7DMV.png
Psst. What the fuck, Grim?

lW0ir7U.png
Shh. *whispers* It's kind of a long story, Kalin.

yrhlEaR.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Point is, she's here now. Cryo facility will have to wait. And you should probably find another place to sleep tonight.

xKTqa66.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
What?!

lW0ir7U.png
I mean, I have no problems with others watching. But I'm not sharing.

xmL7DMV.png
Who is she anyway?

lW0ir7U.png
Trudy is a a fine member of Komsomol! A womyn of Hard Labour she is.

0RVEOpB.jpg

xmL7DMV.png
Grimwulf, how is your LOVER ended up stranded on the same damn planet?!

lW0ir7U.png
Happens when you've slept with half of the Galaxy. *winks*

xmL7DMV.png
Don't tell me you're going to offer her join us. When I think what kind of human being would fall for your unique personality, it makes me shiver.

lW0ir7U.png
Oh, trust me - Trudy is very special. Some people say she's been special since childhood.

UjPmKg2.jpg

disastergirl.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Well, rumors are rumors. I met her when she was a juicy 30-year old bear of a woman.

FqkUPQB.jpg
*psshhh* Grimwulf?

lW0ir7U.png
*psshh* Come at me, sweetheart! I'm always ready to make a final stand!

xmL7DMV.png
When you think this day could not get any worse...

lW0ir7U.png
I'd better put on my pants. It's pretty cold today, isn't it?

RRbuhYc.jpg

Later that evening.

LEqIuDq.jpg
You should see the views. Blinding, that's what they are. And Grimwulf? A true visionary. This place is Utopia.

Tr76ic8.png

DJTB2hd.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
*psh pshh* Grimmie? What are you wearing?

lW0ir7U.png
Pure. Love. Where are you?

FqkUPQB.jpg
Passing by some white hills... wait. Those are not hills.

DNxtetv.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
... Fuck. I completely forgot about them.

stXhmT2.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH, IT'S SHOOTING ROCKETS AT US!!

lW0ir7U.png
Aww, shit. *grumbles* I doubt they will misss your thick ass. What a waste.

k3lqp5n.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
Run, RUUUUUN!! Wait, where is Zeiph?

kl5JqBG.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
ZEIPH IS ON FIRE! HELP HIM, KILL THESE THINGS!

JUufQ1F.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
GRIMWULF, REQUESTING IMMIDIATE AID! SEND SOMEONE, SAVE US!

lW0ir7U.png
Come again? The signal is so weak.

J1mBRm2.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
They will kill us all!

vIx06iM.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Still nothing. Are you alright, Trudy? Come in.

R8lrBWE.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
GRIMWULF, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

W6KaOoY.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
I HATE YOUUUU!

8dGKIH5.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
Everybody RUUUUN!!

aOKDHMg.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*Grumbles to himself* Damn centipedes standing between men and his sex.

jvJ65ip.jpg

FqkUPQB.jpg
GRIMWULF, I know you can hear me! I am alive, and I WILL come back! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING, YOU BASTARD!

5KikmA5.jpg

I could be riding a mad booty right now. Instead I'm scribbling inane shit in someone's Log, listening to Kalin's giggling.

xSIsFbh.jpg

This day was remarkable for many reasons. One of them - we accomplished nothing. Literally nothing. No progress in anything. Also, we are out of food. And now we have one more mouth to feed.

zyZGVuR.jpg

But there is one thing we've learned from this day. Thing that none of us denies from now on: We don't own this colony.

Fucking centipedes do.

GQeaQhP.jpg

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yeah better loot those corpses, snacks and treasure everywhere! And if the mecha demons are camping the bodies, Grimwulf can still break into the chamber and loot the magic weapons, so either way it's pay day!

Oh, and hello friend Ryan could prove useful, he can cook, clean, haul and patch us up!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
All those dead people carried food though, didn't they?

Most of it burned in ensuing fires, but a few meals are still there.

Yeah better loot those corpses, snacks and treasure everywhere!

That's exactly what you tried to do earlier this day! We both know how it ended.

4O22i1D.jpg

Grimwulf can still break into the chamber and loot the magic weapons, so either way it's pay day!

NOPE, I won't!

Honestly, we are so behind of schedule, it's not even funny. I'm the only builder around, so I gotta finish at least kitchen and freezer asap. That boar can last us through a couple days, at least. If only we had means of butchering and cooking him.

Oh, and hello friend Ryan could prove useful, he can cook, clean, haul and patch us up!

He could, but right now he's our prisoner. If we unshackle him, he'll just go away. Azira needs time to convince him to join, and meanwhile hello friend will just eat and sleep.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Looks like some of the caravan died nearer the rocks? so could be behind cover?

Yeah, we'll try to loot what's lootable, but no more risks.

All those dead people carried food though, didn't they?

Most of it burned in ensuing fires, but a few meals are still there.

I take it back. Looking at the screens more closely, most of the food was eaten by those damn deers. Now that's just humiliating.

Deer goes for the food, ignoring the bullets.

2tdvysO.jpg

Deer having a fine dinner, explosions be damned.

vhFdtRB.jpg

Deer having another bite, while he's still there.

sfnCpuu.jpg

Two hours later - where did the food go?

4wlGlDH.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom