Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kojima outdid himself this time. BIGGEST TROLL EVER. You will be blown away.

Perkel

Arcane
For people living under a rock :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/human-head-transplant-how-surgeon-5242225
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/292306.php
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/...plant-attempt-faces-harsh-criticism-1.3033519

Apperently that head transplantation doctor is sham and it is part of Kojima trolling.
Well you might think Nahhh. Those were creditable doctors and so on...

But:

This is the picture of dude who was planning head transplantation by 2017

FxmhEgi.jpg

This is face of doctor from MGSV

GuQZUJE.jpg

And there is more :

11078122_10205477802398708_4696782783565373485_n.jpg

CGiYXuW.jpg

Logo of organization :

2015-04-1820_19_16-tey4kml.png

Wait a minute...

iJhU0xBSGBuqe.gif

End ? NOPE THERE IS MORE:

Book published by him :

rw0ZZHx.png

Ok now ! This is the end ? NOPe

remember this ?

4hE63mVl.jpg

And now remember this weird KOJIMA thing he did when he unaveiled MGSG

Tpr4Nia.jpg

Ok this is getting scary ???

KOJIMA IS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRED. KONAMI WENT FULL bokeners on Kojima name and they take it soo far as to took it from all things kojima made along with renaming his studios

Ok Then there is the biggest thing that went month ago without really any notice.
Sunderland new voice of Snake apperently only recorded really small amount of dialogues

IN OTHER WORDS HE IS AGAIN PULLING OFF MGS2 thing this time on much bigger scale

master troll is master troll

UPDATE:

doctors FB front page :

4AYKiNX.jpg

mgs-v-part-2-3.jpg

"heading off" his message when news about firing him fired up:

t8YpcU2.png

UPDATE:

And again next update.

Dude who is supposed to get his head transplanted is "Game development supervisor" also dude who creates CG

https://www.xing.com/profile/Val_Spiridonov

UPDATe:

Kojima wrote 5 years ago (after finishing MGS4):

"The next project will challenge a certain type of taboo," he wrote. "If I mess up, I'll probably have to leave the industry. However, I don't want to pass by avoiding that. I turn 47 this year. It's been 24 years since I started making games. Today, I got an ally who would happily support me in that risk. Although it's just one person. For a start, it's good."

UPDATE:

Submission of doctor head transplant procedure:
http://www.surgicalneurologyint.com...4;issue=2;spage=335;epage=342;aulast=Canavero

DATE Date of Submission 29-Mar-2013
Wait a minute ?

GDC2013 started match 25 2013 and kojima did this on 27th:

Tpr4Nia.jpg

UPDATE:

Canavero is set to appear at a meeting of The American Academy of Neurological and Orthopedic Surgeons in June:

http://aanos.org/meetings/next-meeting/sergio-canavero-md/

In June 2015, he will push science forward and prove that a severed spinal cord can be reconnected with another one. The consequences? Not only the cure of hopeless disorders, but the opening of a new frontier: life extension. You will hear from him directly why he will be the first to achieve a full head transplant which will hold the key to the future of mankind. And more…

That stuff happens June 12-13
June 16-18? E3

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
Dude apperently is trying to transplant whole head. Are you living under a rock ?

Alex

Arcane

Perkel

Arcane
I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
People trying really, really hard to pretend that everything Kojima's saying about MGSV is fake and that he's still LE EBIC RUSEMASTER he was 13 years ago.

Dude. Kojima was braking 4th wall since MGS1.
Also it doesn't make any sense to fire kojima just before MGSV hit store shelves.

Either this is biggest coincidence ever or it really is kojima trolling people

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
^ :lol: that was my initial reaction too.

He basically says that Kojima will pull out an MGSII with the new MGS game, meaning that the main protagonist wont be Snake, like he is in the introduction/prequel "phantom pain", but someone else. I don't really give a fuck, but I have some friends that are awaiting MGSV like it's the second coming, so the butthurt will be glorious.

Perkel

Arcane
Update again. Holy fuck people are finding things like crazy. That Doctor LIKES "GDC" aka GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE

J6EvPJI.jpg

Same event where Kojima did this :

Tpr4Nia.jpg

Perkel

Arcane
Kojima wrote 5 years ago:

"The next project will challenge a certain type of taboo," he wrote. "If I mess up, I'll probably have to leave the industry. However, I don't want to pass by avoiding that. I turn 47 this year. It's been 24 years since I started making games. Today, I got an ally who would happily support me in that risk. Although it's just one person. For a start, it's good."

ride never ends

38a.jpg

Perkel

Arcane
UPDATE:

Canavero is set to appear at a meeting of The American Academy of Neurological and Orthopedic Surgeons in June:

http://aanos.org/meetings/next-meeting/sergio-canavero-md/

In June 2015, he will push science forward and prove that a severed spinal cord can be reconnected with another one. The consequences? Not only the cure of hopeless disorders, but the opening of a new frontier: life extension. You will hear from him directly why he will be the first to achieve a full head transplant which will hold the key to the future of mankind. And more…

That stuff happens June 12-13
June 16-18? E3

Perkel

Arcane
This shit sure is more legit than reptilians.

Biggest fact is that no one even tested spinal reatachement on animals let alone on humans.
In other words some rather unknown surgeon makes head transplant based on completely sci-fi tech and that dude looks completely like dude from MGSV

This is the same hoax from dude who:

Created and registered completely new studio MOBY DICK and released trailer Phantom pain to fuck with people (which was MGSV )
Create P.T. thing and released it as some indie experimental thing where by the end of it (like hours for some people) it was revelaed as Silent Hills by Kojima production.

And that was just last two years. Dude since MGS1 did things like that.

His biggest troll was MGS2 so far where all trailers pointed that you will be playing snake and when people got their games they were suprised that almost whole game they played as raiden.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
I never played any Metal Gear game. Can someone explain to me what's going on? Is this some sort of super advertisement for MGS?

Alex

Arcane
I never played any Metal Gear game. Can someone explain to me what's going on? Is this some sort of super advertisement for MGS?

Not sure I get it myself, but apparently some medic announce he would performa a head transplant by 2016, and it, together with this guy called Kojima being fired, was is all a big publicity stunt for their new game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom