Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kojima outdid himself this time. BIGGEST TROLL EVER. You will be blown away.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
KIniZCi.jpg

Sv3Fcfa.jpg

B7STtCr.png

Half-Life V confirmed.

Also apparently Kojima said the doc is based on Ian Moore, an actor in Japan, and not the head transplant guy;
CC7VU2bVIAEdBH1.png:orig

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Some people have way too much free time. But this thread did make me remember Red Dwarf.

dunno lah

Arcane
Kojima wrote 5 years ago (after finishing MGS4):

"The next project will challenge a certain type of taboo," he wrote. "If I mess up, I'll probably have to leave the industry. However, I don't want to pass by avoiding that. I turn 47 this year. It's been 24 years since I started making games. Today, I got an ally who would happily support me in that risk. Although it's just one person. For a start, it's good."

Source?

:lol: The first of many to come, I presume?
mmaqnf.gif

Last edited:

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
I have done some research and things go deeper than you think. Much deeper.

A man that looks strikingly similar to the doctor in question is found in these images, dated 1996, conversing with former FBI agent Alex Krycek outside what I believe is a secret testing facility located in Tunguska, Russia. My sources indicate that the highly classified facility was used to conduct experiments involving a mysterious substance referred to only as "black oil", the nature of which remains unclear.

adRdpPW.jpg

quFfbCA.jpg

We are at the precipice of a far-reaching conspiracy, the implications of which we cannot even fathom. Only the truth can set us free.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Who the fuck cares for this shit?
Show something gameplay related and dont waste our time. That jap guy sure sounds like a dramaqueen

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A man that looks strikingly similar to the doctor in question is found in these images, dated 1996, conversing with former FBI agent Alex Krycek
... who just happened to get his left arm amputated shortly after. :eek:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Who the fuck cares for this shit?
Show something gameplay related and dont waste our time. That jap guy sure sounds like a dramaqueen
Hey, Kojima has nothing to do with this. It is people like OP who are making conspiracy theories.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
It seems kinda convoluted, but until I see what the end game is it's kinda hard to say if it's masterful trolling or is it just being complex for the sake of complexity and nothing else

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I would ordinary call bullshit on this theory, but this is Kojima we are talking about, and that man has proven himself to be quite insane already. Bring it on !

It's only now that I notice this...but how come he has a giant piece of metal sticking out of his forehead?

At the end of Ground Zeroes, he gets involved in an

explosion/helicopter crash, and apparently that bit struck a bit too close to his brain to risk removing it. Also, it carries the bonus of making him look like a demon

il_570xN.461599581_4uz2.jpg

Last edited:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
It's only now that I notice this...but how come he has a giant piece of metal sticking out of his forehead?
No one can survive with such a huge piece of metal piercing his head !

Only a head translplant can save him !

There's only one head available :

mgs2-raiden-closeup.jpg
post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-mi-O2Jc.gif

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
:retarded: Who the fuck is stupid enough to believe in head transplants in this day and age where we can barely replace a human leg with a plastic bottle? Where "cutting edge" research is about barely moving mechanical hands (with direct thought) that cost billions of dollars. But magically someone's going to get a head transplant.......

Fucking what? Something strange happened to people when schooling shifted to exams and 'results'. It's like the government killed common sense and people just absorb whatever anyone says regardless of context.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't see how this could be a good publicity stunt.

Seems way too elaborate and retarded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom