Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KOTOR mods

Exmit

Scholar
Need advice on KOTOR mods , finished BGT and F2 RP now its time for KOTOR.

Glyphwright

If you don't like the way headgear looks on your characters, you can download a mod that makes it invisible.

Unwanted

Scream Phoenix

Unwanted
Glyphwright said:
If you don't like the way headgear looks on your characters, you can download a mod that makes it invisible.

Unlike in most RPGs, I found that headgear in KOTOR is remarkably non-intrusive, apart from the ridiculous masks and re-breathers that no sane person used.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
There was a mod that gave all enemies like twice their HP I think. Even on the hardest difficulty KoToR is increasingly easy once you are a Jedi.

deuxhero

Arcane
The uninstall thing. The game is shit.

Skip Taris is handy if you somehow want to do a 2nd playthrough, but none for a first time.

Prehaps a mod that increases the force regen rate so you can get through the awful fights quicker if one exists.

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
Preparing for another playthrough (first in 5 years or so). Installed these mods so far:

Community Patch 1.9.2
Weapon Base Stats Rebalance 2.2a
Ebon Hawk Camera Replacement 1.1
No Speed Blur 1.1
Invisible Headgear 1.0
Juhani Real Cathar Head 1.0
High Quality Blasters 1.1
Dialogue Fixes 4.0 (full)
Cloaked Jedi Robes 1.4 (100% Brown, no gloves)
New Lightsaber Blade Model 1.0 (vanilla)

Many of which were strongly recommended in this modding guide.

Let me know if you think I'm missing out on any essentials.

FriendlyMerchant

There was a mod that gave all enemies like twice their HP I think. Even on the hardest difficulty KoToR is increasingly easy once you are a Jedi.
More hp bloat in a game whose only semblance of difficultly is hp/damage bloat? What kind of retard would think that's a good idea? You just get bored in combat for twice as long instead of the normal length of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom