Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society - coming early 2023

Rafidur

Learned
Early game magic wasn't great, but mid game my magic users hit for way more, and the entire enemy team on top of that. Aside from certain enemies that are only weak to blunt or whatever, of course.

Nirvash

Liturgist
0UcBCrJ.jpg

Made this for the lulz, just the starting skills are:

8% more magic damage x 8
30% mana discount x 8 (fog/flame/mud III are... SINGLE DIGIT mana lol)

Gotta evolve the supports into some bells for heals or something, not sure.

The downsides are low slot bonus and grinding magia pact for the spells.

Kuruwin

Novice
Wasted most of my vacation trying to get the normal ending and I did reach the end, but I didn't bother with getting all the things needed for the last boss (fuck that). Story was interesting and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have bothered with this. I don't recall having to resort to walktrough too much with the first game, but with this game I hit a wall so many times that I lost count. Most of the time it was due to bullshit way that the game is designed or because i missed tiny spot, so don't bother playing the game if you are the kind of person that hates resorting to walktrough constantly.

Also there's a LOT of lazy recycling and tedious back and forth running in the game. This game certainly wouldn't be 50-80 hours long if there wasn't so much terrible padding.

Can't really recommend suffering through it with just for the story (maybe if it was shorter)

Ash

Arcane
Why must the only modern japanese games fall into one of four archetypes:

1. Garbage-tier AAA that aims to appeal to popamole retards (Square Enix, Capcom).
2. Shameless anime games (yuck)
3. Souls clones (incline, but also far too derivative - very little different in these clones, not even executed as well as souls too, so it's off-putting).
4. Modern nintendo

:negative:

Steep decline, just like the west.

Nirvash

Liturgist
This game never fucking end...

Also... regarding the protagonist parents...

PHUWlNc.jpg

Really? REALLY?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom