Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Larian Studios RPG Survey

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Larian Studios

Achtung, citizens of RPG CODEX.

It has come to my attention that, according to this twitter post, Larian Studios is currently conducting an RPG survey. We love surveys.
It is important to teach them the eternal truth that isometric, turn-based, tactical combat games are the bestest RPG games, so everybody go there and give them this valuable advice.

You can find the survey here.

Thanks, jerf.

Maxie

QuekuYp.jpg

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Don't worry gentlemen and ladies(?), I will fight for your very souls.

Edit: Did my Codexian duty. :salute: Those fellows at Larian will only be releasing isometric turn-based games with epic character creation and progression from now on.

Last edited:

Cnaiur

Augur
Larian asks what's best in life.

CHALLENGING. ISOMETRIC. SOLO. TACTICAL TURN-BASED COMBAT. CUSTOM CHARACTERS. NOT STORY-DRIVEN.

Last edited:

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
Did my Codexian duty. Though they should have listed individual features instead of games so we could express our hatred for level scaling, quest compasses, anime, romances and other such shit.

PrettyDeadman

Putting Diablo in the same category as Dark Souls... Dummies!
They are developing prestigious turn-based rpgs and thus don't have to be knowledgeable in such pleb genres as action rpg or third person action/adventure. All those games should've been under decline category anyway, no need to differentiate any further.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackstaff

Arbiter
Did my part.

I thought they insisted a bit too much on coop and competitve/MMO games. Gotta be a bit worried for the future.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
CUSTOMER CHARACTERS

You see three financial analysts. Do you choose to (a) fight, (b) debate fiscal economy?

(b)
Keynesian policy solutions are based on mathematic models with unrealistic assumptions and are enforced by economically illiterate politicians, who are incentivised to run a constant budget deficit by the short electoral cycle.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom