Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

BC

We won't just find bolts and other rare equipment from scavenging - we need to know where we are and where our enemies are cowering. As for who should lead us, a Brother-Captains offer us a flexibility and experience that we need.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'd love to choose B, for exploration's sake, but that would be foolish I guess. We need to rebuild. And we need to think. C and B it is.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
C and B. Bookmarked for future consumption. Good going, root. (The writing's not half bad either!)

eklektyk

Erudite
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
CC is where it is. We need bullets and supplies. The Brother-Captains will do, they're smart enough and brutal enough to do what is needed to be done.

and For The EMPERAH!

uona

Novice
B for the first choice and A for the second

Spaez Mareeeeennnnz dont need ammo, meds, or supplies the emperor shall protect :salute:

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Well, re: the first choice, I'd say you made option C by a large amount preferable to the other two. It's arguably the most "sane" and "rational" of all three. Plus I think it could be "integrated" into the other two, so that we'd need to choose between A:fortifying+foraging/rebuilding and B:exploring+foraging/rebuilding. Re: the second choice, option A is again too weak, I think; perhaps it would've been stronger if you had explained why brute force might be preferable given the circumstances. Otherwise, most people will naturally choose the more "careful" or "balanced" options.
Just my rambling $0.02.

lightbane

Arcane
C, considering what happened it's very possible that there could be several hullghats and other chaotic abominations hiding somewhere...

Crooked Bee

Patron
The Lorekeeper has truly put some thought into it all.

C sounds like the most "mysterious" option, which is nice.

Cassidy

Arcane
feel free to polish up this image if you have mad design skillz, this was the best I could do with the army painter.

spacemarinec.jpg

: x

Indirectly thanks to you root, I finally found the "Speesh Mareen" I've been looking for to add to a future LP thread intended to be the spiritual successor of my first HoI2 LP by continuing its plot, but w/e..

lightbane

Arcane
Cassidy said:
feel free to polish up this image if you have mad design skillz, this was the best I could do with the army painter.

spacemarinec.jpg

: x

He should have the codex logo (this one :rpgcodex: ) in one shoulder and the potato :) x) on the other.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
C naturally, won't do us much good if daemons attack our backs later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom